The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Woooah. MPV sia
Like grab driver or some driver for tow kay la. If you driving a black MPV, still need to pimp your own gf…

This place getting more exciting. I go late at night, play till shirt also come out…haha! Bro! Don’t all take my night slot Ah…
Old 12-08-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
buttsecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
I just dropped u an msg.
Hi bro can share aq contract also thanks!
Old 12-08-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
brad is Cool - loads of Potential

Some heat in between the MLs? See the xiaomi wechat stories so emo, some bros booking other girls via her
Old 12-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boiboi71 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I started off by paying $100. I know Xiaomi (quite young) for quite some time. She is the ultimate ang pai. Only she is allowed to use the corner bed and her surround sound is what she enticed bros back. Not sure what she is doing inside but when I hear her moan as in she was being fucked by a bbc, I also feel rock hard. If bros feel XM massage is good, try Anqi. You will feel more shiok. Anqi (SYT) started off with $100 and can zhut tits. Then become $110 and now $120 to zhut tits. Jiajia is those auntie type so if you can typically tahan those talkative auntie you find in market, you can approach her. Her clients are usually those 50-60s old and rich uncles who can book for 2 hours and spend time talking cock. To make up for her skills, she is very accommodative and easy going. One day I asked her why she keep wearing the same tshirt. She told me she don’t have time to go shopping and it seems like she is quite thrifty. I usually give her $110 or $120 willingly because of her great attitude. My love is actually Qingge. Milfy and nice with very good attitude. Her nipples are like those who are suckled by baby (eraser nips). Attitude really fucking good. I am a sucker for good service or I ranked
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi

Bro can share contact?
Old 12-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
Some heat in between the MLs? See the xiaomi wechat stories so emo, some bros booking other girls via her
Sure have 1 lah. U tease the bros here but the max u offer is xxx. The other offer more because more daring.. bros here also wan their value for money mah. Cannot be tease until liddat then kthxbai. I mean everytime hear u make all the noise but dun give more. Sure boring mah
Old 12-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Qingge? She looks prettier and prettier

Last edited by bignehneh; 12-08-2022 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
siaoeh23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yea, very common thing ah. Sometimes the underling becomes the popular one instead of the master because of better offerings.So yea, that's the gist of it.
Old 13-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Sure have 1 lah. U tease the bros here but the max u offer is xxx. The other offer more because more daring.. bros here also wan their value for money mah. Cannot be tease until liddat then kthxbai. I mean everytime hear u make all the noise but dun give more. Sure boring mah
Actually XM skills are ok but she tried too hard on the sensual part until abit turn-off.. that's why I've moved on from her to other MLs. To be frank the location isn't very good either.
Old 13-08-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually XM skills are ok but she tried too hard on the sensual part until abit turn-off.. that's why I've moved on from her to other MLs. To be frank the location isn't very good either.
Location sucks la…Which girl did you try? Not I trying to see whether Qing Ge bite the forbidden fruit…
Old 13-08-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

What time anqi bf come pick her? Want to suck her tits then don’t let her go wash up..haha
Old 13-08-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
+1 Rather go into ussc to find the ladies at level 2. Amazing girl + high privacy.
More freedom to do kinky stuff.
Old 13-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
+1 Rather go into ussc to find the ladies at level 2. Amazing girl + high privacy.
More freedom to do kinky stuff.

Care to share ,thanks
Old 13-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Care to share ,thanks
Search the thread ba. Quite a few post for the 2 ladies at level 2. Right after the "bridge".
Old 13-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Search the thread ba. Quite a few post for the 2 ladies at level 2. Right after the "bridge".
So is either after outdoor or indoor bridge I assume
Old 13-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Location sucks la…Which girl did you try? Not I trying to see whether Qing Ge bite the forbidden fruit…
Nah move on to other places already hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread