The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 06-08-2022, 01:38 PM
maleescort7 maleescort7 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Blackhole
Posts: 478
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
maleescort7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaleescort7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
I started to have problem 6-7months ago.
Went to a GP (not my regular one) and told him that I have this personal issue that needs his help.
I was given a choice of Cialis and Viagra.. I chose Cialis for the 36H potential readiness as i am the type that wont plan in advance and remember to take pills before actions

So far it works well...
I saw a doctor and got recommended both Cialis and Viagra in order to see which works best for me with minimum side effects. So far, I am able to get Viagra only from the pharmacy, 1$ for 1 pill. I asked for Cialis and they quoted 88$ for 4 pills. According to them there is no generic cialis in the market. I called other pharmacies as well and they said the same thing. I am not sure how other bros got generic cialis much cheaper.
__________________
Nobel Laureate at University of Anal and Deep Penetration
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #47  
Old 06-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Xgenre's Avatar
Xgenre Xgenre is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,409
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3118 / Power: 21
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleescort7 View Post
I called other pharmacies as well and they said the same thing. I am not sure how other bros got generic cialis much cheaper.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5433372/

What is the active ingredient in Cialis that makes us hard? It's tadafil. From what I read, there is 5 mg tadafil. Maybe you will like to ask your doctor for tadafil instead.

Tadafil is the drug. Cialis is the name pharmaceutical companies use to market this drug. It's a common practice.

Think of it this way. For headaches, most of us eat Panadol. But panadol is actually just paracetamol. Paracetamol is the pain killer but that name is not easy to remember. So pharmaceutical companies use a catchier name like Panadol to market paracetamol.
__________________
I don't exchange points. So no point adding me hoping I will up you back. No need to pm me about points too.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #48  
Old 06-08-2022, 04:33 PM
Penguin23 Penguin23 is offline
Samster (Donor)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 652
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3453 / Power: 45
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
The problem I have is that my wife pays the credit card bills so she will see the charges if I do use the online docs/pharmacies. So I guess the only option I have is pay cash at polyclinic and then ask for prescription to go buy from the pharmacy and then pay cash there too! That should work right?
If you feel that online pharmacies are unsafe or unreliable, because they do not have a physical presence, and you have no recourse if you have a complaint - then consider buying from pharmacies in Malaysia.

Many legit Pharmacy chains (e.g. Caring Pharmacies) have mail service - they will send your order into Singapore by mail, in a discreet envelope. They know how to do it so you don't have to worry about your prescription being intercepted and there isn't the name of the medicine in the envelope label. Note that international chains (e.g. Guardian and Watsons) do not have this service. Naturally, you will want to go during business hours where the pharmacy is on duty, you can call ahead to ask if the pharmacist is a guy or a lady.

Naturally, to be able to do this you need to visit a branch as least once and register as a "member". Then you can specify any delivery address within Singapore to deliver your prescription.

Price-wise this is higher than the online pharmacies but if you're old-school like me and want the comfort of being able to go back to a pharmacist that is working for a nationwide chain (and not some fly-by-night single shop that can close down anytime), then this method is a good bet.

Both generics and originals are available, though the price for original Cialis/Viagra/Levitra is by no means cheap. Buy one pack of each and try out for yourself, which one works best from the cost vs effectiveness perspective. Do not rely on the hearsay of others, your body can react differently to some drugs and you must try things out for yourself.

Oh, if you are concerned about carrying cash around and cannot use a credit card - consider applying for a Youtrip card and charge your purchases to the card to enjoy interbank exchange rates

Cheers.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #49  
Old 07-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Naka_Timo's Avatar
Naka_Timo Naka_Timo is offline
Veteran Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Osaka, Japan
Posts: 10,161
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102778 / Power: 150
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If you feel that online pharmacies are unsafe or unreliable, because they do not have a physical presence, and you have no recourse if you have a complaint - then consider buying from pharmacies in Malaysia.

Many legit Pharmacy chains (e.g. Caring Pharmacies) have mail service - they will send your order into Singapore by mail, in a discreet envelope. They know how to do it so you don't have to worry about your prescription being intercepted and there isn't the name of the medicine in the envelope label. Note that international chains (e.g. Guardian and Watsons) do not have this service. Naturally, you will want to go during business hours where the pharmacy is on duty, you can call ahead to ask if the pharmacist is a guy or a lady.

Naturally, to be able to do this you need to visit a branch as least once and register as a "member". Then you can specify any delivery address within Singapore to deliver your prescription.

Price-wise this is higher than the online pharmacies but if you're old-school like me and want the comfort of being able to go back to a pharmacist that is working for a nationwide chain (and not some fly-by-night single shop that can close down anytime), then this method is a good bet.

Both generics and originals are available, though the price for original Cialis/Viagra/Levitra is by no means cheap. Buy one pack of each and try out for yourself, which one works best from the cost vs effectiveness perspective. Do not rely on the hearsay of others, your body can react differently to some drugs and you must try things out for yourself.

Oh, if you are concerned about carrying cash around and cannot use a credit card - consider applying for a Youtrip card and charge your purchases to the card to enjoy interbank exchange rates

Cheers.
Yes, thanks for sharing. Upped +150
__________________

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON


"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 150 points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #50  
Old 08-08-2022, 05:53 AM
naruto099 naruto099 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
naruto099 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5433372/

What is the active ingredient in Cialis that makes us hard? It's tadafil. From what I read, there is 5 mg tadafil. Maybe you will like to ask your doctor for tadafil instead.

Tadafil is the drug. Cialis is the name pharmaceutical companies use to market this drug. It's a common practice.

Think of it this way. For headaches, most of us eat Panadol. But panadol is actually just paracetamol. Paracetamol is the pain killer but that name is not easy to remember. So pharmaceutical companies use a catchier name like Panadol to market paracetamol.


Tadalafil is a potent prescription medicine used to treat male erectile dysfunction and it should only be used under medical supervision. Inappropriate use of tadalafil without medical supervision would put consumers at increased risk of serious adverse effects. They include low blood pressure, stroke, heart attack and priapism (painful and exceedingly long erections). Tadalafil can pose serious risks to certain patients, including those with heart-related problems. It should not be used by patients who are on heart medications such as nitrates as it can cause potentially life-threatening low blood pressure, which may lead to death. Patients with heart problems are also at increased risk of cardiovascular adverse effects such as heart attack, stroke and chest pain.

Got this from here - https://www.hsa.gov.sg/announcements...ction-medicine
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #51  
Old 08-08-2022, 01:46 PM
kookoo88 kookoo88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Just for sharing…
If you guys happened to be in Bangkok, there is this pharmacy along Sukhumvit road between Thermae and Robinson selling Cialis and generic made in India tadafil Apcalis. Price wise slightly cheaper than SG for the original Cialis 1800bath for a box of 4pcs 20mg. Generic version is 400bath for same quantity. No need any official prescription.

I usually buy from this pharmacy. Unless you guys feel much more adventurous, you can try to buy from the street vendors and bargain with them. 😝
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #52  
Old 09-08-2022, 10:34 PM
xhjpns xhjpns is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xhjpns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online

Use to be able to get vinix from local seller here but cant seem to locate them now
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #53  
Old Today, 03:50 PM
sgjoey's Avatar
sgjoey sgjoey is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 11
sgjoey is a glorious beacon of lightsgjoey is a glorious beacon of lightsgjoey is a glorious beacon of lightsgjoey is a glorious beacon of lightsgjoey is a glorious beacon of lightsgjoey is a glorious beacon of light
Direct from India...Vardenafil (generic Levitra), 20mg. The brand name is VILITRA. For my own personal use, but if anyone wants to purchase some, pm me. $30 per strip of 10 pills. Limited quantity available. Delivered by surface mail (free).

If there are requests for other generics, pm me as well. Please understand that it will take some time to fulfill these requests.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buying cialis or viagra in KL liankiller Sexual Health Issues 2 14-07-2019 01:36 PM
Where to get viagra/cialis? shaft69 Sexual Health Issues 1 05-02-2016 02:11 PM
where to order online for viagra and cialis? koolingwind Sexual Health Issues 4 01-03-2014 05:07 PM
Viagra Or Cialis ilikehottie Adult Discussions about SEX 26 21-05-2009 10:23 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022 ph