The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
girls soldout?
Correct

Or in Philippines language, GRO sold out 😅
Old 07-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2

Atlantis 10pm
2 levels of girls. You can see all the girls on both levels from your seat. Lots of girls wearing black bikinis and boots. Asian friendly. Variety of sizes and looks. Seats sofa are long and can be quite private all facing the stage like auditorium. I did not see any girls I like on stage but 2 girls on their break came to sit beside me. Slim and sexy. Barfine both. Took them back to my room. Bonk one after the other. Shower together. Let them off short time cos I wanted to go back to bar hop. 4000 barfine each. Beware when you bring girls to your room. They will take drinks and toiletries from your bar and bathroom when you are not looking.

Geckos
Don't think Asians will like this bar. Old milf and even grandmas. They are fun and chatty, but if you are looking for slim syt, this is not the place. Drinks are slightly cheaper. But you get what you pay for in terms of quality if woman, I won't call them girls. The bar is small and cosy, you can see every woman as every woman can see you. About 10-15 women. Most customers are the veterans who probably bonk these women when they were in their 20s. I had my drink and chit chat but nothing else.

Genesis
Went with a local pal. Really good place, Asian uncle friendly . Lots of girls. I mean there were batches of girls keep rotating, I think they share the girls from bars next door. Girls wear pink or red bikinis. Definitely will find someone to barfine. All shapes and sizes. Better look for a girl who smiles back at you.

Dollhouse

Still the old establishment that is historically Walking street. That was my bucket list. Spent a whole night there. Just drinking and soaking up the Angeles vibe. Dollhouse is not all Asian uncle friendly, don't pick those with long curly hair, they are out looking for Ang Mos. I picked one and bought her drinks so she can sit with me but she was totally checking out every American customers walking in. And she ganbei her drink jumped ship when she saw one she liked.

That's ok, I picked another one and that one gave girlfriend feel all night. She was only 19. Slim syt, straight long hair, tight butt and body. Bought her lots of drinks so the others regret not sitting with me. Barfine her and went bar hopping to Lollipop. She is very inexperienced in sex. But no issue with old bird like me. Ease everything and remember to bring lubricant if you want to do young girls.

Lollipop
Took my barfine to lollipop to have another drink and check out the girls there. She was dressed to kill. My god, boots and mid drift and tight mini skirt. Anyways she had a close friend working there, so it was great, we got a good seat and got a lot of special treatment. Lollipop is full of veterans again. Mostly Angmos but the girls are good quality. But be aware they prefer fun loving Angmos, the daring extroverts kind. The table next to me was a group of 3 bald indian men.. One of them literally was getting a hand job and the other 2 had their faces hidden in boobs. That's the kind of lup sup situation you can find yourself in if you are out for those kind of fun. The girls range from young to middle age. Playability is high if you tip them. Most girls were basically sitting body to body with other Angmos. Music genre was rock and roll and 80s. Suits most of the demography there. I bought drinks for the friend and threw more ping pong balls... And shot one popper (ask the waitress what a popper is) then we left for the hotel. Had an awesome 19yr old GFE experience. Overnight we slept body to body, her hair was so soft and long and straight can just stroke all night. then in morning one more shot. Gave her a big tip. 1500. Too bad have to leave AC. Otherwise another night with her.
Old 11-08-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak

Who angry me and zap

Why so angry

If don't like my experience or my face, bugger off lah

No need loose temper like child

My life don't revolve around sbf, but if yours do, please inbox me, I will up you if possible

I don't like zap others

Old 11-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Who angry me and zap
Just ignore and move on...dun worry about zaps...you get more ups then zaps...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just ignore and move on...dun worry about zaps...you get more ups then zaps...
Correct but itching up the zapper 😂

Make Love, not war 👍
Old 14-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

I'm in Angeles again after a long hiatus..if some bros want to meet up and have a drink and explore the bars with me let me know. You must be a longstanding member with post history though.
Old 14-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
I was just saying upon my years of visits to Angeles, I have not seen or heard of any topless bars. That's different from saying "there is no such bars in Angeles". I am still exploring as I travel anywhere. One thing I have learnt is to keep my mind open and if its ok, share experience.

I am no LJ as what you had mentioned earlier. So lets just keep this at that. Cheers.
Feb 2021 when there were not many tourists in Angeles because of covid restrictions there was definitely full nude dancing going on in the bar now called Bacarra. I saw it first hand and even posted about it on here but I left out the name of the bar at the time. They got raided like a week later unfortunately.

There was also lots of topless tit sucking going on in the bar that closed called Levels.
Old 14-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
You must be a longstanding member with post history though.
So near but so far

Nearby Olongapo.

If you are there till next weekend I may pop by

(,If I qualify... )
Old 14-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
So near but so far

Nearby Olongapo.

If you are there till next weekend I may pop by

(,If I qualify... )
Hey, you are welcome anytime. I think I even asked you before to join once.

I'll be here until 25, then I may go back to manila for a week..then coming back to Angeles.

I arrived yesterday but it started raining so I went shopping at SM Clark instead. I'm off to a slow start since one of the former BGs i've known a long time who was helping me fuck through her roster of friends flaked out on me and is acting weird now.
Old 15-08-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey, you are welcome anytime. I think I even asked you before to join once.

I'll be here until 25, then I may go back to manila for a week..then coming back to Angeles.

I arrived yesterday but it started raining so I went shopping at SM Clark instead. I'm off to a slow start since one of the former BGs i've known a long time who was helping me fuck through her roster of friends flaked out on me and is acting weird now.
U guys working here? Its my first time in Clark leaving for Manila tomorrow morning. Walk halfway into Walking Street and it rained.. hurried back. 0 experience here.

Gotta come back here again in the coming months. Hoping to explore more next time
Old 20-08-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackyeoass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today exchange rate in clark 39.60
Old 21-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

How is the new Gold bar in place of the ex high society?
Old 22-08-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
U guys working here?
Yes..i'm a long term expat in Philippines. I would really recommend a week in Angeles minimum. More than that is according to your own pace. I know some guys who do marathons here and take 2-3 girls out in a day. I used to do 2x (morning and night) girl but I don't have the stamina or patience for that so much anymore. Bar hopping and trying to find the right girl can be a chore. I like to play at a leisurely pace..maybe 1 girl every couple days is fine with me now. Rest of the time I relax in the pool, explore new restaurants, or do work online.
Old 22-08-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Update: my first week here has been quite batshit crazy.

I got involuntarily involved in a lover's quarrel with a former spotlight BG and her American live in partner. More on that later..

First my reviews of bars i've been into lately.

Baccara: I took a young 20 yo SYT here last Monday. Baccara has lots of girls and many many Korean clientele. I went later in the night around 9pm so I was unable to see the top tier of the lineup. Also, I got way too drunk (10+ SMG) so my memory is a bit hazy. I have a jacuzzi at my place and we ended up in there fondling each other but not fucking. I did her many positions in bed and she was quite wet. My performance was not good because of how drunk I was but overall still OK. She did not stay the night..left before 1am.

Genesis: This used to be called Flamingo I think. The inside of this bar is very spacious and on stage they had about 15-20 girls who were mostly slim but the faces were not so attractive on many. The clientele was mostly Korean and I saw noone barfining. The good thing here is that the waitresses are not pushy and don't bother you. You can sit quietly and have a drink and just observe at your own pace.

Cosplay: This is a small bar with very limited seating but you see the girls pretty close up. The way the girls dress here is to appeal to asian clientele. I asked the mamasan to recommend a girl with no baby. Instead of being discrete she shouted at the girls on stage to raise their hand if they don't have a baby. Out of 15 girls...only 4 raised their hands and said they had NO baby. I didn't mean to discriminate against moms but I wanted to narrow my selection down this time to young and firm bodies. Overall, I would say the lineup here is not bad..half the girls were ok looking.

I bf'd a 21 year old girl here and it turns out she's actually a local pampangan. I took her to try a new K themed cafe on fields (Mind control cafe) and we had bingsu and chicken wings. She had a pretty friendly personality. Sex in bed was OK..she was very vocal and liked being pounded hard. Unfortunately she didn't want to give BJ so I can't say this was great sex..just average.

Aladdin. I'm not sure if it has the same name now. This bar is tucked away near the popular KTV on walking street and in the vicinity of Paradise sports and grill bar. Sorry I don't remember the name of the bar now since they renamed it. This is a very small Korean bar and used to have some gems in the lineup. Pre covid I bf'd a very sexy SYT here who would fuck all night. Unfortunately this time no such gems were to be found. Only 4 girls in lineup...lol.

Nightmoves: This is an old timer's bar on perimeter. Since i'm staying near perimeter this trip I decided to walk here and check it out at around 12:30pm on Sunday. I was quite surprised that they had 5-6 girls on stage that were all slim and two were quite barfineable. I was only 1 of 2 customers sitting near the stage. The waitresses were friendly and one girl was trying hard to get my attention from the stage but I was not that much into her. The one cutie there did not smile or return eye contact with me unfortunately. I did not hang around long since I was hungry and left shortly after.

Drama story hour...

Anyways, most of my time this week has been occupied with drama. I know many girls that used to work at the now partially closed Level 3 bar. One longtime friend and former BG at level3 introduced me to one of her other friends who was a very popular "spotlight" type girl that used to work there more than a year ago.

I'll call this spotlight girl "Ann" on here to conceal her identity a bit. Ann did not work at the bar that often because she had regulars who would repeat her outside of the bar and she also had a live in American bf. This BF and her have a very problematic relationship. This guy did not really support her financially but expected her to remain faithful to him when she quit the bar while she lived with him. This of course makes no sense to a former bargirl..since even with financial support many of them stray from their sponsors and fuck other men for money or even for fun.

So Ann has been visiting me every couple days this week and we have regular contact through online chat. It turns out her live in BF was tracking her location on her iphone and figured out she was coming to fuck me this week. We actually already had sex several times before.. He took her phone from her and called me and told me he is kicking her out of his house and that she could come stay with me instead. We messaged back and forth a bit from morning until late evening and I told him that my "relationship" with her is purely pay for play and that I don't want to be involved in their relationship problems.

Yesterday, she showed up to my place drunk..was kind of belligerent, we had sex, and then she went back to her ex-bf's place near midnight. Then her live in American ex called me later at 1am and put me on speakerphone while he was in the middle of throwing her stuff out on the streets. I could hear her shouting at him and he at her etc..

I told her I was going to sleep and wanted no more drama..this morning she messaged me hungover and told me she is now staying at a friend's house for the time being.

I think after this i'm probably not going to see her anymore.

/drama
Old 22-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday, she showed up to my place drunk..was kind of belligerent, we had sex, and then she went back to her ex-bf's place near midnight. Then her live in American ex called me later at 1am and put me on speakerphone while he was in the middle of throwing her stuff out on the streets. I could hear her shouting at him and he at her etc..
When this kind of crap happens,I switch off my phone and go to sleep 😂

As some jealous buggers like to make big drama like calling barangay and all

Life lessons

Of course lot of ang mo don't give charbo money, because they want love, and love they'll get from hookers 😂

My last 2 visits to Angeles put me off because of barfine prices

Olongapo there's enough FL for below 3k.

Different folks, different strokes
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1