The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
Woah. Didn't expect the response to be almost immediate. Unfortunately I didn't have enough cash just now, so didn't go in. But I have to say I'm pretty curious how the inside decor looks like..
Oyah, I coincidentally encountered quite a number of Indians going in and out. Wonder whether they are sg Indians or Malaysian Indians. 269rm for locals quite expensive, isn't it?
Probably local. Have a feeling that that is a haunt for gang members? Hmm might be mistaken though never been inside
Old 01-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm900 View Post
Probably local. Have a feeling that that is a haunt for gang members? Hmm might be mistaken though never been inside
You have never been there and yet you label them as gang members....lol

Fyi.... those Aetos / Certis officers working in SG like to gather and relax there after work or just before crossing into SG to start their shift. Coincidently the majority of these officers are Malaysian Indians. Please do not mistake these policemen as gang members.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You have never been there and yet you label them as gang members....lol

Fyi.... those Aetos / Certis officers working in SG like to gather and relax there after work or just before crossing into SG to start their shift. Coincidently the majority of these officers are Malaysian Indians. Please do not mistake these policemen as gang members.
My apologies hehe read too much news about the number gangs in the past
Old 02-08-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shyboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just curious? Do they go regular checkups or any history of std or sti there? Because i was there last week for the first time and the woman tried to raw with me. They mentioned in here that, they do raw only with regulars. Though, I requested for condom when she tried. Just a fear, never been to such places before. Sorry if I offend anyone here or asked a ridiculous question.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Check with you senior bros here.. was there last week and it was my first time there and it was my first time trying such also. Bros here mentioned, they do raw with regulars. But the woman i got, she tried to raw, though I stopped her and told her i want condom. Just curious, do they go for regular checkups or any history at this place for std or sti? Sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone and sorry if ive asked a ridiculous question..
Old 04-08-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How's the lineup currently? Still not many girls?
Old 04-08-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyboy27 View Post
Check with you senior bros here.. was there last week and it was my first time there and it was my first time trying such also. Bros here mentioned, they do raw with regulars. But the woman i got, she tried to raw, though I stopped her and told her i want condom. Just curious, do they go for regular checkups or any history at this place for std or sti? Sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone and sorry if ive asked a ridiculous question..
eww thats so dirty. Imagine they saved up on KY, juz used earlier cum as lub... wa kaoz.. pay money to destroy ownself?
Old 04-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
eww thats so dirty. Imagine they saved up on KY, juz used earlier cum as lub... wa kaoz.. pay money to destroy ownself?
That wasn’t really helpful bro.. but thanks! Bless you!
Old 04-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
How's the lineup currently? Still not many girls?
When i was there in the evening, they mentioned only 2 girls working on that day
Old 05-08-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh? When was this?
Old 05-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SEXSLAVE16 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went there b4 MCO . Long time never been there .
Old 06-08-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
When i was there in the evening, they mentioned only 2 girls working on that day
For locals they only have a few (4 fulltime)+(1 partime). They will knock off after 6pm if they have hit their quota for the day.

However the captains can arrange for foreign ladies from the nearby stables to come if you want.

My advice is to go to the stables as GBW will charge you extra for the foreign ladies.
Old 06-08-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
For locals they only have a few (4 fulltime)+(1 partime). They will knock off after 6pm if they have hit their quota for the day.

However the captains can arrange for foreign ladies from the nearby stables to come if you want.

My advice is to go to the stables as GBW will charge you extra for the foreign ladies.
Who are the 4 full timers?
Old 07-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Pls share which girl to avoid
Old 08-08-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Pls share which girl to avoid
No need to guess.... all the locals can do raw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1