The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drtamon19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Care to share which KTVs?

Total dmg for 3 hours is 4.5k baht?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
I went first ktv 3 hours plus
Alcohol 5 x regency 350ml @ 3000
Tip 1 hour 450 baht

Second slightly more ex but more daring
Old 06-08-2022, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Can know is from which pretty pub?

It’s a Thai wording restaurant name on Chang Klan Road so I could not read it. Open restaurant concept with a handful of pr. Quite heavy drinking there with many food and 1 pr for 4 hours @ 100 Plus baht per hour for pr came up to just over 2k baht so not really a rip off place, seems quite new with a live band further inside enclosed area. Arrangements were made outside of the place the next day with the girl. Session turned out to be quite good since it’s a casual arrangement and was on her off day. Saw some more pr coming in from another place across the road to assist when more customers came in late near midnight. Don’t know from which place they came but all were dressed in the same matching sexy outfits. Maybe another club or Ktv around there.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
It’s a Thai wording restaurant name on Chang Klan Road so I could not read it. Open restaurant concept with a handful of pr. Quite heavy drinking there with many food and 1 pr for 4 hours @ 100 Plus baht per hour for pr came up to just over 2k baht so not really a rip off place, seems quite new with a live band further inside enclosed area. Arrangements were made outside of the place the next day with the girl. Session turned out to be quite good since it’s a casual arrangement and was on her off day. Saw some more pr coming in from another place across the road to assist when more customers came in late near midnight. Don’t know from which place they came but all were dressed in the same matching sexy outfits. Maybe another club or Ktv around there.
So did you took up the LT? How about sharing the indicative location of the pretty pub, chang klan is a very long stretch.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Boiboi9987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm location
Old 08-08-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
price is good for just 100+ an hour to sit with you, usually like ktv and some other popular bar will charge around 200-280/hr......and yes Chang Klan Road is very long, maybe some nearby shop name will help.
Old 09-09-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Just returned from CM recently..

Update on a few popular joints based on https://www.travellersexguide.com/chiang-mai-sex-guide/

Below I only reccee on site but didn't try

1) Celebrities shower massage : Temporarily closed due to COVID

2) Pandora : Closed also

3) Sayuri complex : The Papasan informed me of 3 pricings : 2200 , 1800 , 1500. Fish tank concept. The girls are seated in 3 separate sections next to each other. The 2200 ones look more attractive. Papasan says they are newcomers.

4) Ping Payom hotel : Approach the lady receptionist and ask for girls. She showed me photos of some girls.. 27 - 30 years old.. looks not bad for some of them. 2200 + 400 (room fee). If interested, inform her and she will call them over, need to wait for a while.

P.S : cannot find anyone using wechat “search nearby” .. seems nobody in Chiangmai use wechat lol

Last edited by bigmannow; 10-09-2022 at 11:59 AM.
Old 28-09-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Is it the one opposite Park Hotel and the soi leading to Orchid Karaoke? Walked by and some attractive ladies were waving to go in. Did not enter but would be interesting to try with a group of friends.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
colourbox is Cool - loads of Potential

Who in Chiangmai now?
Old 01-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
rocketeer321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Chiang Mai in in March and it was sad how dead the city was compared to pre covid. Glad that business has resumed, will probably plan another visit soon!
Old 02-12-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketeer321 View Post
I went to Chiang Mai in in March and it was sad how dead the city was compared to pre covid. Glad that business has resumed, will probably plan another visit soon!
yea will take some time for the crowd to grow back. also chiang mai largely tourists, need the tourism to pick up then the locals got money to spend.
Old 03-12-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

I'm in Chiang Mai now. And I agree, its kinda dead. Can only go to those KTVs where the girls come sit and drink with you only. Otherwise, its the usual Pink Spa.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Any happening places in Pai?
Old 05-12-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
I'm in Chiang Mai now. And I agree, its kinda dead. Can only go to those KTVs where the girls come sit and drink with you only. Otherwise, its the usual Pink Spa.
You should try Icha Icha SPA. Nuru massage is the best invention after sliced bread. They are really professional and have fixed prices. Website is a google search away.
Old 07-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

As I don't want to ride a scooter, transportation has always been a hassle for me when in Chiang Mai.

Now with ride sharing apps I don't have to rely on song thaews and rip off tuk tuks!
Old 11-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
As I don't want to ride a scooter, transportation has always been a hassle for me when in Chiang Mai.

Now with ride sharing apps I don't have to rely on song thaews and rip off tuk tuks!
Lets meet in soi holland

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1