The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kluivert85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Btsc

Went to BTSC this evening and walked around looking at various massage centres. Pass by Bo..W.rk., saw a few new young girls inside. One of them was nt wearing bra. Pass by R&R, saw Kelly and the gorgeous Joyce walking off as they are closed early today. Pass by JJ(pink signboard), door was locked but tv on. A bit weird. Decided to go back to *o*yw*rks to try the one without er hmm...

Went in, was assigned to another girl which i don't wan. (Name called Xue'er, sound nice but figure too huge for me) Immediately asked for change in front of Xue'er and the pretty girl without bra giggled loudly as if it's so funny. Asked for the latter and found out her name is three three( SanSan). Headed to the room together and she stood in front of me, waiting for me to strip naked smiling at me.( Think wanna see how horny i am ba) Proceed to the bed massage me with a lot of oil and ask me how come my skin so smooth. Lol. Massage was SOP and i turned to the front after 15 mins. Asked for her age, she said 21.(Looks like 21 too, got the singer Xu Mei Jing face) Massage my legs and shoulders and went to bath.

Come back from bath, asked whether what service i want. I asked for HJ. Immediately she hold my rod and stroke it at the same time kissing my neck. My hands attacked her boobs and nipples plus keep prasing her.( She scared of itchiness) After playing with the nipple, she bth and asked me wanna change to FJ or nt. I said okay and she strip naked in front of me. She has a very nice pair of A cup breasts with pink nipples. Hugged me, licked my nipples and wants me to make her horny(gf feeling). I kissed her neck, licked her nipples( tt's where she feels so high) and finger her. She was so wet and help put on a condom for me. i laid onto her and continued making her high by attacking the nipples. She cannot take it and shouted. Lol, only then i thrusted my rod into her and she give a nice moan.The rest all SOP ba. only thing idfferent is halfway she asked me to bend down lower to attack her breasts before releasing my cum so that she can make me feel shiok by moaning in front of my ears. Clean up, proceed to bath. To my surprise she came to the bathroom with me and took shower together. Fondle her breasts( Like her breasts nice nice!), asked her how come nv wear bra. Said previous customer spoilt her bra tt's why.

After bathing, she wiped my body while i wiped hers. Said she liked me a lot but i think tt's a trick to attract me to come again ba. Wore my clothes gave her a final hug and paid up. Left the place a happy man but broke le.
Brothers, i suggest u all go for 45 mins massage because it will end in half an hour. The receptionist will persuade you to go for an hour a few dollars difference only, but dun listen k? Please upped my points as this is my first report. Enjoy! By the way, no frenching!

Name: SanSan
Figure: 8( Woohoo, no tummy fats, terrific)
Breasts: 7 (A cup, nice, awesome)
Massage: 4( Put a lot of oil and rub around only)
HJ: 7 (Can autoroam but halfway change to FJ.)
FJ: 8 ( Gf feeling, i think got to click with her first)
Old 13-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tabby84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Btsc

bro... wat is e damage?
Old 13-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kluivert85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Damage: 40 + 80
Old 13-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Cyber_God deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bro, no offend intended, I think there is an existing thread on this liao. Bukit Timah Action

God made butter, God made cheese, God made me for you to please.
Old 14-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Cyber_God deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I apologise if I have unintentionally offended someone by pointing out that there was already an existing thread, resulting in being zapped. As stated in the previous post, no offence intended. I stood firm on my ground that I am not wrong to do so. Likewise, you deserve your opionion and so do I. In either way, Thanks.

God made butter, God made cheese, God made me for you to please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1