The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phuket

anyone got girls contact to share in phuket
Old 01-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
anyone got girls contact to share in phuket
Errr gers in bars not good enough?
Old 01-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
Share some nightspots in Phuket town.

The Time
Chic Resto
(both in Pun Pon area, no info online)

Bazaar Club (also in Pun Pon)

James Garden (opposite Pun Pon)

Pun Pon map

กทม ผับ (Kor Tor Mor Pub)

โซฟา ผับ (Sofa Pub)

Intro Club

T2

คลับ007

Rocking Angels
(Not a fishing joint but a great place to bring your Gik and chill. Owner, Patrick is a Singaporean whom been there more than 10 years and run the place himself with his Thai wife.)
Bro cool, I think intro closed and new joint opened.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Bro cool, I think intro closed and new joint opened.
Oh? Yea probably. Haven't been there for awhile sticking to my regular joints. Same with Sofa I heard, it's dying. By the way Surin beach clubs got raided and the beach sittings all removed since junta took over, that's also what I heard.

My recent trips up playing the good guy, stick to my giks and stayed visible in only a few joints including chic. (3rd move, now in pun pon) thus didn't get adventurous.

By the way you know K.Oh (chamois manager) now own his own place? And Mama Joy of Fantasia is with mansions doing outcalls. Not my thing but yea. Kinda quiet now with World Cup and they need business
Old 02-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, yah intro closed a new joint sprung up. Sofa does ok on weekends.
Was there a couple of weeks ago, my friend went jet ski to Maithon island. I guess they're still going on.
Khon oh is doing a day job but he can supply outcall if you got his no. The chicks range from total syt to soso. But they are all pretty good but expensive.
Joy has retired and living in Europe . Her daughter took over as one of the mamasan in barzakh .
Nanang near intro also closed down.
Kotomor still happening there is a new joint next to it and happening with younger phuketians.
Phuket still as you mentioned is still my resort of choice.
I m going to hcm this sat for a change as I met a real young Viet syt in Phuket!
Lots of viets working the stalls in patong now. Long story anyway.
Have fun yah. See you there when I go up. In August . Will b in Australia after my trip to hcm city.
Sanook.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I m going to hcm this sat for a change as I met a real young Viet syt in Phuket!
Lots of viets working the stalls in patong now. Long story anyway.
Have fun yah. See you there when I go up. In August . Will b in Australia after my trip to hcm city.
Sanook.
wow...jet setting everywhere...pls give us forum in my hcm thread regards to Viet syt...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
my hcm thread regards to Viet syt...
H88, viets has also 'conquered' atas Brix club (basement Hyatt Sg). Popped in last night, and no 2nd look at us sinkies as they prey on white meat. Same has been going for some years now at OT (4flrs of whores). Guess you with viet intel knew this before.... beyond the JC turf
Old 02-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
H88, viets has also 'conquered' atas Brix club (basement Hyatt Sg). Popped in last night, and no 2nd look at us sinkies as they prey on white meat. Same has been going for some years now at OT (4flrs of whores). Guess you with viet intel knew this before.... beyond the JC turf
am not surprised...Vn economy is in stagflation...virtually stand still...there are so many gals in their countries as per my previous posts...

anyway never keen on those Viet gals that went overseas to work...as for me I am going to the SOURCE...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
When I go in there they prey on me! can get Viet 3p parties. Same with the mongols
But you're right, the viets have taken over the place. The mongols relegated to the bar counter near the smoking room or the side next to the bar in the tv room.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

So now we can also go patong and get Viet Gal?? Same price as TG?
Old 02-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
So now we can also go patong and get Viet Gal?? Same price as TG?
Haha that was a lucky one. You go towards paradise hotel most shop keepers Viet . Not pro. At 2000 yrs street.

Last edited by natto3; 02-07-2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Additional info.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha that was a lucky one. You go towards paradise hotel most shop keepers Viet .
Ok.. let me talk a walk there is coming Friday.. Will be there this fri till sun
Old 02-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Ok.. let me talk a walk there is coming Friday.. Will be there this fri till sun
The stall holders outside the gay bar area mostly Viet. Have fun. The gay bars I reckon could be good hunting grounds for horny foreign girls because logic tells you that the go there looking for a good nights pleasure. Direct no need to beat around the bush.
That's my observation . Keep your eyes open and you can spot them outside or in the clubs.
That was my first time there and only my opinion only. I was with my girl so look only.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

im looking for white skin uni girls
models level
Old 06-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just back from my annual trip with rapier1978. We will plan and go hunt together at least once a year since 2010. Chose this weekend to coincide with the World Cup Quarterfinals. Things have changed alot since then and let me summarize the trip details;

Flight- Jetstar- $150 (Price fluctuate at different times of the day, so need to check back often when booking)

Hotel- Used this website to try out new hotels (http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com). Chose Chambre, not too bad at $35 each night. Only downside is the rooms either face the other building wall or face an open field which is building new hotels now and everyday at 9am will start drilling and piling. Not too good if you party till 6am the day before. Air con took 2 hours to cool the room down to 25 degrees

Taxi/ Transfer- Taxi used to be 600b per trip, now its 800b. Googled and found out 2 transfer company, Phuketshuttle.com (750b) and Phukettaxi.com (670b). Chose the cheaper option, end up a total mess. Pick up at airport was OK but driver didn't know where is the hotel despite the request was send in a mth earlier. Driver didn't even know where is Junceylon! Didn't even show up for the return trip. Luckily we found a taxi to fetch us to the airport, just in time for the flight.

Suzy Wong Agogo- Now its like 180b for Heineken, Barfine ranges from 800-1500b! Didn't even bother to ask for ST/ LT prices. As usual the pretty ones will just sit there and act cool and the so so ones will be more active to approach customers. If bros really want to bring one back, do consider taking the so so one cos 99% the pretty one will be dead fish in the room.

Tiger Disco- Entry still stands at 200b with 1 free drink. Girls quality ranges but seem to be better than Hollywood on Sat night. The area where the old Tiger which was burnt down has been rebuilt into more open bars with neon coconut trees. Looks good from far

Hollywood Disco- Our No. 1 hunting ground. There is a COVER CHARGE now of 300b with a free drink. Bottle starts at 3000-4000b.
Fri night was packed. After the FRA-GER match final whistle, quickly move in on target. She was very active in the club with lots of grinding and laji. rapier1978 move in on her friend. We left about 2.30am and the nonsense starts to kick in. As usual, bring us to her sister/ friend's bar for birthday celebrations and another round of drinks. Then start to say hungry and kicked a fuss at the roadside stalls. We said bye bye and walked off. Hahaha!! Seeing her shock face was damn shiok!! We have learnt from our previous trips, when the girl starts giving you too much problems, drop off and walk away. Save the trouble and money! Bringing her back will give you even more problems!

I got!
One less problem with OUT ya!

Last edited by sentinel21; 06-07-2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Embed youtube video
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1