The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
everyday see my sister in law 85D boobs in tight shirt.
sibei steam but can only see ,cannot touch.
hope one day can up her. 40Milf
we can help you liberate her

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 27-03-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
Couldn't really see the bra color - the cleavage is that deep hahaha. Besides, I didn't want to stare too hard / long, that'd be a giveaway, and quite frankly, belies a lack of class. Gotta be discrete.

Why don't you try later and let us know what color today?

Be cautious though, I think she has a 'guard dog' seated nearby - some geek looking fella in glasses and a white tee.

Let us know!
What they sell huh.. must have some physical shop right?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 27-03-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 7
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
Happened to be around the area for a meeting after lunch, so popped by to try my luck.

Nice big racks indeed (DD cups from experience), accentuated by her figure hugging dark blue dress. She's quite pretty and sweet looking as well. Think a slightly slimmer and fairer version of this other IG influencer whatever it is with massive racks: https://www.instagram.com/verysallyish/

Made up an excuse that I was looking for to buy some handmade jewellery as a gift and spent some time chatting her up. She went to great lengths to show me some of her wares (no pun intended) and all the bending over (nice deep cleavage) and squatting down (didn't manage to catch any glimpse of ZG) to get some other items was a visual treat for me.

Unfortunately, she mentioned that it was her last day there due to the virus situation. The pop up stalls will close by 7pm later, so catch her while you can.
hmm i think i saw her also.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hugesplatter3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

time to up this thread!
Old 04-06-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugesplatter3 View Post
time to up this thread!
During these 2 months of wearing mask, and the only thing we probably look at a lady are her eyes and her BOOBS. Just feel that all ladies are more beautiful with the mask on, and BOOBS seem bigger than usual.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ravindrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
During these 2 months of wearing mask, and the only thing we probably look at a lady are her eyes and her BOOBS. Just feel that all ladies are more beautiful with the mask on, and BOOBS seem bigger than usual.
Wah really meh? Seems like I'm not attentive enough, must stare more closely from now on
Old 05-06-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

My eyes are starving for eye candy having been cooped up at home for so many months. Can't wait to be out and about and ready to feast on some boobs... with my eyes, hands and mouth
Old 05-06-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
BreedingMozzies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
My eyes are starving for eye candy having been cooped up at home for so many months. Can't wait to be out and about and ready to feast on some boobs... with my eyes, hands and mouth
I think you won't be feasting on boobs only
Old 05-06-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Is this lady still around?
Old 05-06-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

am in total agreement with you bro...

Quote:
Old 05-06-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prince Devitt returned
Old 05-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedingMozzies View Post
I think you won't be feasting on boobs only
Old 05-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt returned
Thanks bro, appreciate it
Old 15-06-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone noticed the busty Milf PRC lady boss at the vegetarian store at 273 Bukit Batok East? Every morning sure long queue. She is at least a small C cup
Old 15-06-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bitecoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
Anyone noticed the busty Milf PRC lady boss at the vegetarian store at 273 Bukit Batok East? Every morning sure long queue. She is at least a small C cup
Got show cleavage/half ball?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1