The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
[On-going new adventure] 3rd target - Vietbu Hairdresser

Sharing my new unexpected hunt experience.

So finally after CB, one of the first thing I wanted to do is actually to go for a haircut, but my previous regular salon was packed. So decided to walk walk and see if there are other salons instead and came across one salon that looks new. It's surprising that I didn't notice it before though as it's near the car park entrance, but guess since I normally just go to the area to cut hair and then go off, I didn't really pay attention too.

Anyway went closer to take a look and seems like it's manned by Viet hairdressers. Glanced through the advertisements plastered on the glass walls and saw ear cleaning services (not candling, they have that too). Took another peek inside and saw 2 ladies. Both are wearing quite short skirts. There's a few customer though.

Decided to open the door and asked them how long I will need to wait for a haircut. Was told 30 mins by one of the lady (let's call her V for Vietbu, I still don't know her name). Asked her if she will be the one cutting and she said yes (the other lady was busy dying hair of another guy). Ok, confirmed with her that I will be back and went to the side to take a smoke and scan nearby too. Nothing interesting on the scans except the usual scammers. Just played along with one of them for about 20 mins (with their usual questions of where do you stay, oh I'm nearby, 100 for 2 hours, what's your number, need to buy some gift cards instead of cash transactions etc etc).

Entertained myself with them and the occasional work related msgs and emails and soon 25 mins passed. Asked the scammer to go fuck spider, deleted and blocked the scammer account and went back to the salon.

V recognised me and pointed to the QR Code for safe entry. Ok, scanned in and then just sat on an empty chair to wait. Was admiring her curves and also looking at the other lady and thought that I got the better lady. Waited for another 15 mins before it's finally my turn, told her I wanted to cut hair and wash. Surprisingly, her Mandarin was quite good though the entire hair cutting process was silent with very few small talks. In between, at least 2 more customers opened the door and checked on the waiting time before leaving.

The whole place was quite open and I don't see any chance to have any hanky panky. So thinking oh well, at least got a pretty lady (at least pretty with mask on) to cut hair. Don't really like the haircut though, I think my previous hairdresser (which is a PRC) has better skills though she's definitely not a looker. Then she proceeded to start the hair washing, and I took the chance to try to get a few light touches in when she stands near to the chair.

Tried to lightly brushed my right arm on her exposed thighs and guessed she felt it. She looked down and shifted away. Oh well, tried again when she stood near again on my left side, this time she looked down again, but the shifting away wasn't that far and it wasn't long before she shifted back into touching distance. Continued the light brushing again and not long after, she tapped on me to go to wash away the shampoo. When we are moving there, we passed by the other lady working on another guy and V passed them, then bent down to move a cardboard box out of the way. As it was narrow there (between 2 chairs), I deliberately moved close to her and brushed my palm against her ass. Did a quick brushing as I'm uncertain about how she will react, but I'm quite sure that she felt it as it wasn't that light. Didn't look back to see her expression as I passed and went to lie down on the washing chair/bed whatever you call it.

She soon came over and started washing my hair. Nothing much to talk about here, the standard washing and massaging of scalp. Then she started to wash the face and was careful not to let the water go into my eyes. While she was washing the jaw area, she slightly bent over me and I peeked through my eyes to see her tits hanging over me. Deliberately adjusted my jeans around the crotch area with big movements but not sure if she had seen it. Couldn't see anything wrong from her expression, but she continued to slowly wash around the jaw areas. After a while, she shifted back and rinsed the face, and then dried my hair and face and a towel and asked me to go back to the chair.

Before she started to dry my hair with the hair-dryer, I asked her if they do ear cleaning and she said yes. Asked me if I wanted to clean my ear but I need to go off for a work matter, so told her I will be back next week for it. She then started drying my hair and again stood quite close to the chair. This time, I looked at my surrounding via the mirror and decided that no one is really paying me any attention, so when she's near to the chair, I pretended to use my right hand to scratch an itch on my left arm and used the back of my index finger to lightly feel her exposed thighs again. She looked at me via the mirror and I returned the look too in the same way. However, she did not move away and and I continued the "scratching" but was still actually using my finger to stroke her thigh. Guessed I was too impatient as I decided use the front of the finger to stroke instead and used 3 fingers instead. It was then she moved away and didn't come close to the chair anymore and the hair drying was soon done.

I went up to the counter to pay and told her I will be back next week to clean my ear, but didn't get her name or phone number. She said ok and as she's returning my change, I took the chance to grab her fingers and lingered to the hold while pretending to ask what time the shop close etc. After about 15 secs, I let go and told her see her next week and she just said ok.

Scanned out and now thinking of how to make my next move besides the usual asking of number. Was wondering if I could try to go late at night before they close and try to be the only customer and see if I can get further.
Old 05-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: [On-going new adventure] 3rd target - Vietbu Hairdresser

[QUOTE=CheongingEdge;20035362]Sharing my new unexpected hunt experience.

nice story bro, keep going....and i need a hair cut too.....haha
Old 05-06-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

ask her cut ur cock fur
Old 05-06-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great discovery and nice encounter, must try then will know how far can go.

Support here, hehe.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Great discovery and nice encounter, must try then will know how far can go.

Support here, hehe.
Thanks, but I no confidence in this one. I suspect she allows all the brushing, touching etc just to try to get me to be a regular, but the shop really so open that every corner also can see from outside. And with all the male customers I see there, I'm sure I'm not the only one who try my luck.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
SweeShui has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

nice story
Old 06-06-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ashken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
ask her cut ur cock fur
Intro please bro
Old 06-06-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 06-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
gotha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep us updated TS, thanks
Old 06-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
man_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to all
Smile Re: [On-going new adventure] 3rd target - Vietbu Hairdresser

You should ask her hp. while you were with her on the entire time with her by your side..
Old 06-06-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

west side of the island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

So finally after CB, one of the first thing I wanted to do is actually to go for a haircut, but my previous regular salon was packed. So decided to walk walk and see if there are other salons instead and came across one salon that looks new. It's surprising that I didn't notice it before though as it's near the car park entrance, but guess since I normally just go to the area to cut hair and then go off, I didn't really pay attention too.

Anyway went closer to take a look and seems like it's manned by Viet hairdressers. Glanced through the advertisements plastered on the glass walls and saw ear cleaning services (not candling, they have that too). Took another peek inside and saw 2 ladies. Both are wearing quite short skirts. There's a few customer though.

Decided to open the door and asked them how long I will need to wait for a haircut. Was told 30 mins by one of the lady (let's call her V for Vietbu, I still don't know her name). Asked her if she will be the one cutting and she said yes (the other lady was busy dying hair of another guy). Ok, confirmed with her that I will be back and went to the side to take a smoke and scan nearby too. Nothing interesting on the scans except the usual scammers. Just played along with one of them for about 20 mins (with their usual questions of where do you stay, oh I'm nearby, 100 for 2 hours, what's your number, need to buy some gift cards instead of cash transactions etc etc).

Entertained myself with them and the occasional work related msgs and emails and soon 25 mins passed. Asked the scammer to go fuck spider, deleted and blocked the scammer account and went back to the salon.

V recognised me and pointed to the QR Code for safe entry. Ok, scanned in and then just sat on an empty chair to wait. Was admiring her curves and also looking at the other lady and thought that I got the better lady. Waited for another 15 mins before it's finally my turn, told her I wanted to cut hair and wash. Surprisingly, her Mandarin was quite good though the entire hair cutting process was silent with very few small talks. In between, at least 2 more customers opened the door and checked on the waiting time before leaving.

The whole place was quite open and I don't see any chance to have any hanky panky. So thinking oh well, at least got a pretty lady (at least pretty with mask on) to cut hair. Don't really like the haircut though, I think my previous hairdresser (which is a PRC) has better skills though she's definitely not a looker. Then she proceeded to start the hair washing, and I took the chance to try to get a few light touches in when she stands near to the chair.

Tried to lightly brushed my right arm on her exposed thighs and guessed she felt it. She looked down and shifted away. Oh well, tried again when she stood near again on my left side, this time she looked down again, but the shifting away wasn't that far and it wasn't long before she shifted back into touching distance. Continued the light brushing again and not long after, she tapped on me to go to wash away the shampoo. When we are moving there, we passed by the other lady working on another guy and V passed them, then bent down to move a cardboard box out of the way. As it was narrow there (between 2 chairs), I deliberately moved close to her and brushed my palm against her ass. Did a quick brushing as I'm uncertain about how she will react, but I'm quite sure that she felt it as it wasn't that light. Didn't look back to see her expression as I passed and went to lie down on the washing chair/bed whatever you call it.

She soon came over and started washing my hair. Nothing much to talk about here, the standard washing and massaging of scalp. Then she started to wash the face and was careful not to let the water go into my eyes. While she was washing the jaw area, she slightly bent over me and I peeked through my eyes to see her tits hanging over me. Deliberately adjusted my jeans around the crotch area with big movements but not sure if she had seen it. Couldn't see anything wrong from her expression, but she continued to slowly wash around the jaw areas. After a while, she shifted back and rinsed the face, and then dried my hair and face and a towel and asked me to go back to the chair.

Before she started to dry my hair with the hair-dryer, I asked her if they do ear cleaning and she said yes. Asked me if I wanted to clean my ear but I need to go off for a work matter, so told her I will be back next week for it. She then started drying my hair and again stood quite close to the chair. This time, I looked at my surrounding via the mirror and decided that no one is really paying me any attention, so when she's near to the chair, I pretended to use my right hand to scratch an itch on my left arm and used the back of my index finger to lightly feel her exposed thighs again. She looked at me via the mirror and I returned the look too in the same way. However, she did not move away and and I continued the "scratching" but was still actually using my finger to stroke her thigh. Guessed I was too impatient as I decided use the front of the finger to stroke instead and used 3 fingers instead. It was then she moved away and didn't come close to the chair anymore and the hair drying was soon done.

I went up to the counter to pay and told her I will be back next week to clean my ear, but didn't get her name or phone number. She said ok and as she's returning my change, I took the chance to grab her fingers and lingered to the hold while pretending to ask what time the shop close etc. After about 15 secs, I let go and told her see her next week and she just said ok.

Scanned out and now thinking of how to make my next move besides the usual asking of number. Was wondering if I could try to go late at night before they close and try to be the only customer and see if I can get further.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

No offence bro, but you sounded like a creep to most ladies who are earning a honest living

I don’t mind you asking her out for a date politely, touch her, kiss her or even bed her during the date, that’s part of the game

But what you are doing at her work place edges towards sexual harassment, reminds me of the guy that went to jail for touching a lady thigh at MRT

So before your urge gets you into trouble, avoid “outrage of modesty” on ladies against their wishes, she is not a FL / massage lady for god sake
Old 07-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsFour View Post
No offence bro, but you sounded like a creep to most ladies who are earning a honest living

I don’t mind you asking her out for a date politely, touch her, kiss her or even bed her during the date, that’s part of the game

But what you are doing at her work place edges towards sexual harassment, reminds me of the guy that went to jail for touching a lady thigh at MRT

So before your urge gets you into trouble, avoid “outrage of modesty” on ladies against their wishes, she is not a FL / massage lady for god sake
to be honest, i felt this way too when i read TS’s story. he really sounded like a creep sia. can quite clearly tell she didn’t feel comfortable with any of TS’s touches/brushes since she kept shifting away. but he kept continueing to do so in other instances anyway.

although she said ok when u said u wanna visit again next week, i think in her mind she wishes she won’t be the one serving u next time lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1