The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lying Eyes: You know a Heartache When You See One

Story 1B

The next day I called my office to report sick and spent the day sleeping and of coz, daydreaming the whole day with my wife image with her lover running around in circle inside my brain. Not sure who chasing who! It was only natural as it only happened like this when the shocker hit me yesterday.

Still thinking of what I had heard on the audio recording and trying to deduce what went wrong. I was wondering that the two days I was outstation, how many times did they fuck each other?

I guessed probably at least seven times? Just a wild guess. I recalled my wife mentioned that she had already been doing it behind back for years. Wow!

So every week, when she do overtime about two to three times, were likely to be faked. She was being banged by him during those time. That meant she was fucked at least several hundred times over a one year period alone! Even more than I had with her! Didn't know that cheebye was so used! No wonder why people call it "chao cheebye!"

Oh no.. so many times already and I still not aware of it! I am such a loser and blur king! And how many litres of sperm had she swallowed and eaten down her stomach? And how many more had shot inside her womb? The thought of it made me shivered, thinking that I saw millions or billions of sperm swimming around inside and laughing at me. Really kanasei!

How come I never knew she liked to eat sperm? She never did it for me or maybe I did not do it to her either. And I always wear cap whenever we make love, coz we never plan to have another baby so fast. But then, why she let him cum inside her and that was why she ate those birth control pills. It was all for him, so that he could just fuck her raw everytime!

I had to wear condom and have lesser feelings but he got all the shiokness feeling of his cock skin rubbing her pussy skin. And the feeling of his cum shooting inside her pussy, without a care. Like this of coz sure song like fuck! And I only got rubbing against rubber skin and lousy feeling of cum kena trapped inside the rubber.

Some guys really have all the luck and I got all the blame! I know, Rod, please don't sing it anymore to me, please!

On thinking back, no wonder that sometimes when she came home after her so called overtime work. She initial sex with me and she was already so fast so wet without much foreplay with me.

Now I know her wetness was actually his cum inside her! And my kuku was actually moving in and out with his sperm lubricant and not her cunt juice! Sucks! I was using a second hand pussy! It was not fresh everytime I use it!

And she seemed to be able to get her orgasm for real! She knew the kinky facts that of why her husband so stupid and blur, doing a recently used pussy and not knowing it! She got the kick out of it. She had made me worn the green hat and I always getting the sloppy second.

My mind still running round in circle and never seemed to end as there are no ending in a circle!

Now I know why she kept on telling me not to go outside and play. It was a very good distraction to made me thought she must be such a good faithful wife and so I should not be finding other girls to play around! Reverse psycho thinking! Or might be she genuinely loved me and possesive of me? Well, I was only trying to console myself.

Is he a gigolo aka "duck" 小白脸 ? Seemed to sound like it from their conversation. And if he is, then he must be so fucking shiok like hell! Not only he got to fuck my wife for free, he got paid for fucking her! Got song with her and got money and gifts from her too! Who said nothing is free? Hands up!

Coz he already mentioned he rated my wife, right to the top! Sure beat fucking those old granny client of his! Why would my wife fall for him? He must be good looking, got a nice hard tool and a great lover on bed! If I gonna compare to him, he surely beats me hands down!

What or how should I do, to win her back to me? Or do I even want this cheebye back, in the first place? And that meant divorce? Difficult choice man!

I only got three choices now. Go our separate ways or swallow my pride and forgive her past and move forward or close one eye and be a cuckold! How man? Hard to decide.

If divorce, our son will surely suffer. If take her back, how to gurantee she won't do it again! If I no eye see and pretended to keep on loving her and she also kept on fucking others. Can I accept that?

And I also not sure which option she would choose. Is she gonna stay with one who loves her or is she going back to the one she love?

And if he is really a gigolo, he is not gonna love her! He is only after her money and of coz enjoy the many great fuck with her too.

Time would tell. Let me not rush into doing stupid things which ended up with regret. I think I should carry on monitor more of her activities first. Already they doing for years, so what is the problem of waiting another few more days or weeks! No hurry and keep cool!

I needed to plan more.. Ok, so what's my plan? Hmmm.. Let me think more about it and let you know or read more later. *Eyes rolling*
Old 13-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post

I only got three choices now. Go our separate ways or swallow my pride and forgive her past and move forward or close one eye and be a cuckold! How man? Hard to decide.
does we readers get to choose one of the 3 choices for the story to continue?
Old 13-05-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RikoStone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a really nice story, more of it will be great TS.
Old 13-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
does we readers get to choose one of the 3 choices for the story to continue?
You could make a guess which choice if it was you and later you be able to see whether you got it right or not for him Thks
Old 13-05-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Revenge will be good
Old 13-05-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17556 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Nice read! Cheers
Old 13-05-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice story. Revenge perhaps ?
Old 14-05-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
lowcust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More pls and keep posting to share.
Tks tks.
Old 14-05-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 14-05-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 14-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 14-05-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go with revenge. Most logical choice. But I may be wrong. Let's see......
Old 15-05-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 15-05-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
thanks bro, return +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 16-05-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1