The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Good one. Also for bros who said can't get a FB, time to improve your knowledge too.
Learning n knowledge is 1 thing but practice is another... theory n practice can be different.. after knowing but don't hv the skill n unable to apply it correctly is also no use...needs practice also

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-04-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OT here..... a friend approached me to ask for loan as he will not be able to pay his employees for the next couple of months due to cash flow problems if his company has to shutdown for the Circuit Break period.

Does he have to pay them for no work during the CB?
I thought MOM is reimbursing the employers for the workers wages during the CB...... or should he consider this CB period as unpaid leave for his employees.

I am not a businessman and I do want to help this childhood friend but is the situation salvageable?
I have advised him to close down his company and retire since his company is barely making any profits these past 2 years. It has been a long time ago since their boomtime years.

He is in the motor trade industry doing..... vehicle repairs / car rental / parallel imports etc.

Should I lend him the money?
Old 04-04-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
peloton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
OT here..... a friend approached me to ask for loan as he will not be able to pay his employees for the next couple of months due to cash flow problems if his company has to shutdown for the Circuit Break period.

I thought MOM is reimbursing the employers for the workers wages during the CB...... or should he consider this CB period as unpaid leave for his employees.

I am not a businessman and I do want to help this childhood friend but is the situation salvageable?
I have advised him to close down his company and retire since his company is barely making any profits these past 2 years. It has been a long time ago since their boomtime years.

He is in the motor trade industry doing..... vehicle repairs / car rental / parallel imports etc.

Unless you are prepared to forego the money after giving the loan.

Tell the friend to work with his accountant and study the resilient budget and work it out.

So long company still operating with staff and staff not retrenched then yes have to continue to pay salary.

DO check out and not just listen here.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
HarveysLilGoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro10 View Post
Wonder hourly hotels still allow check ins anot.. my fb worried... lol... we need our weekly bonk...
Try and report back here.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

The closed down was in process before CNY. SME was informed to let go foreign employees, or keep them. My brother has 4 PRC employees who return to home towns before CNY. He terminated their s passes.

Employers took this crisis to change new and, better cheaper employees. Wuhan virus hit them! The biz community is adapt to changes my brother who is into event biz. There are no new events till further notices. Not even Taoist prayers tents at HDB estates. How he manage to keep his biz alive?

I observed him past 3 mths. He reformet his employees to do cleaning services, his staffs given fast courses by authority. They any how do. He got fined. This period subject to strict checks and, not many gov people accept coffee $.

I hope he do the correct thing. This virus I guess is weapon of GOD. Ask forgiveness from all mightly. As at now we are losing the battle.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Red, White, and Black: The Lives of African Singaporeans and PRs

What is this? This closed down made people horny. News paper must do the correct things. Not encourage us to sleep with strangers.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Didn't you ask him the same question? What he reply?
i am curious to know the answer too
Old 04-04-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:

Do u expect him to return u the money? IF no, then go ahead help him if you have a lot space cash.
If yes, then u need to check and see whether your friend is able to return u. Before he get the money, he sure say can return. After get money then different story.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
XiaoSiJieMaMa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
i am curious to know the answer too
Same, curious to know too
Old 04-04-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Do u expect him to return u the money? IF no, then go ahead help him if you have a lot space cash.
If yes, then u need to check and see whether your friend is able to return u. Before he get the money, he sure say can return. After get money then different story.
I trust him as I have known him since primary school. I had given friendly loans to him in the past and he has always fully repaid. Many years ago he even roped me in to be a sleeping partner in a couple of business ventures in the PI & VN from which I made a tidy sum.
I do really want to help him and I dun really care whether he returns the money. But I am unsure whether his business can survive and do not want to throw good money down a bottomless pit. I rather he take the money and retire to enjoy his remaining years.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Agreed, people come to deadend, they will do anything to survive. He maybe ask 10 people for help, so if 5 people offer him help and money do you think he will turn them away? If want to take care of someone, take care of your family first. Unless. you owe him a favor. I've seen husband lend money to friends and their family situation is OK only. End up wife found out, quarrel like crazy and end up divorce and friend run away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Old 04-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I trust him as I have known him since primary school. I had given friendly loans to him in the past and he has always fully repaid. Many years ago he even roped me in to be a sleeping partner in a couple of business ventures in the PI & VN from which I made a tidy sum.
I do really want to help him and I dun really care whether he returns the money. But I am unsure whether his business can survive and do not want to throw good money down a bottomless pit. I rather he take the money and retire to enjoy his remaining years.
For an employer, I guess one of the responsibilities you feel is being responsible for the livelihoods of the people working under you. Many of them may be hand to mouth monthly. Closing down is an option but two things: First the responsibility for his employeepart as I mentioned, and two, does he feel comfy enough to retire with what he has?

I advise him to wait for the new budget on Monday to see what the gov is doing. Currently, gov is only subsidising 25% wages for local workers up to those who earn 4.6k pe.month (pls check).I highly suspect this percentage will go up significantly as they want to preserve jobs during this period. Could be at least 50% or more. So wait till Monday is the best. And HSK better make the announcement on Mon morning. Tues lockdown liao, there is practically no time to do planning. The whole execution of the budget and the lockdown being so close is a bit fucked up to be honest. Employers got not much time to plan what to do.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No, don't lend him the money and lose a friend when he cannot repay. The motor industry employ many Malaysians who travel between JB and Singapore daily on motorbikes. They are not eligible for the MOM financial aid which is for Singaporeans and PR only. Better for him to close his company for a few months. Everyone take no-pay leave. If his staff leave him, so be it.

He will enjoy rental rebate which lessens his fixed rental cost. Better to close and lose lesser money than to open and bleed. The worst is if his workshop ends up as a new virus cluster.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This virus I guess is weapon of GOD. Ask forgiveness from all mightly. As at now we are losing the battle.
Sillypore spent 30% of Govt expenditure on defence budget. Amount $22.7 billion FY 2019. Can fight the virus?

https://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/d...INDEF-2019.pdf

Thank you
Old 04-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
No, don't lend him the money and lose a friend when he cannot repay. The motor industry employ many Malaysians who travel between JB and Singapore daily on motorbikes. They are not eligible for the MOM financial aid which is for Singaporeans and PR only. Better for him to close his company for a few months. Everyone take no-pay leave. If his staff leave him, so be it.

He will enjoy rental rebate which lessens his fixed rental cost. Better to close and lose lesser money than to open and bleed. The worst is if his workshop ends up as a new virus cluster.
Good sensible advice ...bro seems to know quite a bit abt the motor car industry here in SG ...upzz him with my 20 cherries later when my power recovers

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1