The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alternate erotic medicork drama

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 16-03-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 16-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
burchwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story, please keep going TS
Old 16-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Wa super erotic and interesting keep it coming my tools is also waiting hard.
Old 16-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Dave sat on his chair like a chairman. waiting for Sophia to come to his room

When she arrived at his room, she sat on his bed,

Dave: what give you the right to sit here? Stand up!

Sophia : Dave! you better show me respect!

Dave: what respect? you marry my dad for money , you never love him at all.

Sophia: DAVE!
Dave: shut up! Red Velvet! you are not fit to be my mother!

Dave then type on computer and turn the screen for her to see.

It was pic of her in younger days, wearing red translucent qibao
Sophia (shocked) : how..how did you get my old pictures ???
Dave then showed her the Sammyboyforum thread detailing her act with her clients when she was tabaoed to 5 star hotel

Dave shook his head in disgust : if I reveal your secrets to my dad, and all my relatives, what do you think will happen? they will disown you and deprive you of your rights in our company.

Sophia: no.....no.... (she began to cry) don't do this to me! I am willing to do anything you ask of me. Just don't chase me of this house!
Dave: You have finally shown your true colour at last... okay, so you are willing to do anything I ask of you?

Sophia: Yes, Dave (feeling resigned)

Dave: you are not qualifed to call me by name. Address me as Master.
Sophia looking at him, with teary eyes.

Dave : quick!
Sophia: Master...

Dave: very good! now shut the door!

Sophia walked to the door and close the door.

Dave: very good, girl! now take off your nightie!

Sophia: no...no..
Dave: quickly!
slowly, she took off nightie , and she was in panties..
she cover her breasts and look away in shame.

Dave: off with your panties also! be quick

Sophia then lower her panties.

Dave then stood up, took off his shirt and short, walked towards her.

Dave: show me your speciality.

Sophia then squat down, licking his testicles and then suck his penis and blow him

After blowing for sometimes, he said stop and crawled on his bed, position himeself on all fours, telling her to lick his asshole

Sophia then position herself near his buttock, spread his bum wide, licking his bum, before doing deep Ass Rim..
Then she subconsciously massage his penis as she do AR

Dave was feeling so good and murmur 'What a slut!"

Then Dave told her to stop and he lied on bed, and told her to carry on her usual stuff with her clients during her younger days.

Sophia then lick his nipples, caressing his penis, before moving down to blow his penis..

after a while, she lift his legs to lick ass and then suck his penis alternatively.'
Dave was feeling so erotic and at same time, feeling disgusted that his stepmother was skilled in this kind of acts.

Then she fuck him with cowgal, and moan, at same time she was deeply hurt .

Then he turn her around and fuck in missionary ,doggie,, and anal , cupping her breasts..
Then he asked to suck his penis to swallow his cum

After the act was done, he sat on bed, while she was on floor, weeping .

Dave: so, girl, tomorrow, you must send Mary back to the Philippines and you do housework , prepare meal, take care of my Dad. Get it?
Sophia nodded her head.

Dave: after you put Daddy to sleep, after giving him sleeping pill. you dressed exactly as your younger pics during your times as KTV hostess. and await my return from my school , get it?

Sophia: yes, master..

Dave: good girl, now get out of here.
Sophia stood up wear back her clothes and walked out..

Continue later...
Old 17-03-2020, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 17-03-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Next morning, Dave woke up at 8am , wash up. then went down .

He saw Mary sitting next to Edmund, and there were 2 bags at the corner.

Mary then looked at Dave with teary eyes, told him to take care of himself.

Dave feeling smug deep inside as Sophia had followed his orders.

Sophia arrived at the hall, she lowered her head when she saw Dave.

Mary then walk out of the house , taking taxi to airport.

Edmund , Dave , and Sophia had breakfast cooked by Sophia herself.

Sophia fed Edmund as he was paralysed

When they finished breakfast, Edmund was wheeled to the room, after taking pills.

Sophia then collected plates form the table to kitchen to wash.

Dave then went behind her, hugging her and wish to fondle her breasts but she resisted . Till Dave told her to keep still

Her breasts were fondled and she washed dishes while fought back tears.

Her dress was lifted up and her panties was exposed..
He rubba rubba cotton panties. and told her to wear only red sexy type which bare her buttocks.

After a while, Dave told her that he will be going to school soon, and reminded her that when he come back, he expected to see Red Velvet..
Then he left the kitchen and took shower, Sophia was in tear..

When she finished washing dishes, she went to her room and cried.
After Dave left the house for school, she looked at mirror, then look at the cosmetics on dressing table, she suddenly realised that she don't have red lipstick, red cheongsam and red bra sets as she wanted to forgot her past .
Now ,she need to go shopping .

She later went after seeing that Edmund had fallen into deep sleep.

She bought few red bra sets with see thru cups, and see thru thongs, then bought deep red lipstick,but failed to find qibao with trascluent materials .
She thus made do with qibao with translucent top part.
Old 18-03-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LaKopiC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If only Mediacock shows are like that
Old 18-03-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 18-03-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Dave was in the midst of poly lessons when Joyce sent him msg about new Malaysian girl, Gigi (played by Julie Tan) ,even sent her photo. She was from 4 star hotel spa centre, coming here to earn SGD

Joyce told him that he was invited to be a male participant in threesome where Ngoc and Gigi serve him.

During short break, Dave respond to her msg , agreed to come at 3pm , then he told Sophia he would be home at 8pm. At this time, Sophia asked why so late. And was told sharply to know her place in that house.

During lunch, he went to Mcdonalds at poly where he sat in secluded corner, and check out Telegram app where there are binary option /forex trading clubs . He pick one trader and contact him then transfer 1 BTC to that trader bitcoin wallet and he will get 5 BTC in 8 hours later.

(believe me, there is such group exist, and I invest US$100 per week to get $700 in 24 hours. And I spend half in 4 star hotel weekend. Be careful, most of them are scam, but my group is endorsed by Anti Scam groups.)

He went back to class to continue lessons.

At 2pm, he booked grabcar and travelled to Orchard Hotel. From there he walked to Orchard Tower..
Old 18-03-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
S3x4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS, please write more
Old 18-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Dave then went to Tower 2 of Orchard Tower and pressed the lift to Level 7.

When the lift door opened, the sliver door slide opened because receptionist Linh was told to expect him.

Linh smiled at him, and then gestured at bartender to get food and beverage ready.

Linh led him to Presidential Suite and told him to make himself at home.
Then she closed the door.
Moment later, Ngoc and Gigi arrived with bartender pushing tray of 3 tier set with pot of tea and champagne.

see the video , you see whether Linh look abit like Joanne Peh..

After bartender set up food and drink, he left the room.

Ngoc introduced Gigi to Dave.

Dave greeted her and Gigi help him undressed..

Ngoc took off her jacket, dress, then removed her bra in wrong way..
(she pull down strap, then turn the bra around to unhook , that's Vietnamese and Thai style) and then lower her panties..
Ngoc is busty

See the video:

You can see how Ngoc look..

Then Gigi took off her dress, moving her arms behind to unhook bra, revealing small cup breasts. then she removed her panties , revealing her bare pussy.

3 of them went to shower lounge where they sat in large bathtube with jet of water attacking their bodies.

Both gals besides Dave licking his body..
Ngoc frenching Dave, smiling slutty and then looked at Gigi.

Ngoc and Gigi frenched each other while Gigi handjobing Dave penis.

Both gals stopped and led Dave to living room where both dried his body and then their own.

Both then lick his face, alternatively freching him.
Ngoc went down to blow his penis while Gigi frenching him then went behind him to spread his ass to lick his ass..
Ngoc then gestured Gigi to come to front to blowjob him..
Ngoc french him again.

then she make Gigi sat on armchair , spreading latter legs for Dave to see.

She gestured that Dave moved closer to her vaginal region to have better view and lick it

As Dave lick and suck Gigi vagina, Gigi moaned and Ngoc frenched her..

(to be continued.. It was already 11 plus.. my penis hardened as I think of Constance vagina being licked by younger man...)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1