The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Alternate erotic medicork drama

Pls vote which ending u want?
1) dave forcing Sophia to work as FL where she drove car to pick up clients to have sex in hotel or car or anyplace desire by clients

2)Dave forced Sophia to open massage shop or work in Joyce's salon

3)
Dave get involved in accident and get paralysed , and Sophia took care of him as mother and cater to his sexual needs
Old 03-06-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Number 1 and 2 probably a combination. Maybe add Joyce too

Last edited by spawnic; 03-06-2020 at 01:28 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Combination of 1 and 2. Maybe add Joyce too.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Make Sophia the new mamasan and Joyce cum Dave the S&M slave for the new establishment...
Old 04-06-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
NengPaBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear activated. Thanks and keep on updating.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pooptifex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Pls vote which ending u want?
1) dave forcing Sophia to work as FL where she drove car to pick up clients to have sex in hotel or car or anyplace desire by clients

2)Dave forced Sophia to open massage shop or work in Joyce's salon

3)
Dave get involved in accident and get paralysed , and Sophia took care of him as mother and cater to his sexual needs

I vote for:
3) Dave get involved in accident and get paralysed , and Sophia took care of him as mother and cater to his sexual needs
Old 04-06-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Medicock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thanks for sharing yr story.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Number 1 and 2 probably a combination. Maybe add Joyce too
Up u bro. 😊
Old 05-06-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Thk for ur reply

I am currently stuck in factory.
Tomorrow
Will write about Sophia and sex in her car..
My english bad yet u all love my tales
Old 06-06-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ruchbingbanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Thk for ur reply

I am currently stuck in factory.
Tomorrow
Will write about Sophia and sex in her car..
My english bad yet u all love my tales
Looking forward to your next update
Old 06-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

After that, Sophia dressed up according to her master's desire, and both of them went downstairs to take Edmund to day care centre.

During drive, Dave sit behind , together with Edmund. Dave browse thru his phone app store.

He came across app which allow pple to provide sex service and thought of good idea.

When they reached day care centre, Sophia wheelchaired Edmund into the centre, and then came out..

Sophia then drove to polytechnic and during the drive , he instructed her to come to pick him up at Orchard, 7pm ..

When car reached polytechnics, Dave came out and entered polytechnic .

Sophia drove home to do housework as usual

During poly break, Dave studied app and registered under Sophia's name..

Few hours later, lesson over and Dave took bus to Orchard where he went to adult shop to buy standard BDSM gears.

And then he went to Bacha Coffee house where he order afternoon set. and sat in discreet corner where he contact Sophia to give instruction while enjoying 3 tier plate with a pot of coffee.

She was to get dressed in red cheongsam and called day care centre to let Edmund stay there till morning..

Sophia did as told and drove her car to Orchard Ion where Dave was waiting for her at carpark.

Dave entered the car and told her to drive to remote place where nobody went there.

Sophia then drove till they reached secluded spot which looked eerie at 8pm

Dave then commanded her to get off her car .

He told her to unbutton her cheongsam and opened it wide so that he can take pics of her..

She prose sexily , then her pics were taken in various angles.

Next, she was asked to remove her thongs and sat on car booth, and legs spread.
Her clean shaven pussy was photographed.

Then, she was asked to lower her bra cups so that her breasts can be photographed.

Dave then lowered his pants and underpants , asked Sophia to give him blow job and he filmed the process.

Dave asked her to remove her cheongsam and stood at the car, where he photographed her.

Then she was asked to be turned around and let him doggied and then analed her and he filmed the process.

He then told her to get dressed and drove back to home for another tryst session

He sat behind and review the photo and videos and uploading them into the app.

(continued later..

To Singapore FLs who are members ,pls assure that I am very submissive. I have no desire to blackmail and domme in real life.
In real life, I have split personailty, male and female.
This female personailty took over when I am horny. That's why I watch JAV lesbian movie. Do I pefer to be dominator? No, I identifed myself with submissive female more.
When I go for massage and stayaction, i am "feminine'' name, fantasised myself to be raped by massauee or FL
)
Old 07-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

After reaching home, Dave led Sophia to rooftop garden where they began another tryst in front of two falcons in cage..

And whole tryst was filmed.
When session ended. Dave watched the tryst after allowing Sophia to go and bath and then to bed.

He uploaded edited tryst to app. and then went to bed in Sophia's bed.

Next day, Sophia woke up at 5 am and washed up and apply cosmetics and wear apron to go down to prepare breakfast.

Dave woke up around 2 hours later, and went down abit to check what Sophia doing and then he went up.

After wash up, he went to check on his phone.

Sophia's profile received over 50 likes and 4 requested for booking and proposed price per hour.

He negotiated with few of them and deal was secured..

Then he went down to sit on dining table to await breakfast.
When the phone rang, he picked up to answer. It was from Day care centre.

He then called Sophia to answer..

Day care centre asked whether she wanted to pick up Edmund.

She looked at Dave, then he signalling.

Sophia then told centre to let Edmund remain there.

Centre then requested additional fees to be paid by noon.

During breakfast, Dave issued instruction for her. She was to meetup with a man who requested car sex. at 2pm. and also instructed her to pay Day care centre now.

She did as instructed.

After breakfast, he wanted to have another domination session with her...
Old 09-06-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 13-06-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

at 2nd storey pool area, Sophia was made to kneel as Dave lower temperature to 10 degree C.

Dave then went out of pool area and come back with set of BDSM instruments.
and video equipment.

Sophia felt angry and resentful but there was nothing she can do, due to her materialistic desire.. She could easily walked out of this mansion and renounce her material riches but she didn't .

Dave donned mask and undressed and then wear cloak..And then walked towards Sophia and collared her.

Then she was made to crawl towards the pool and dive and swam in pool to and fro.

After some time, he sat on the side of pool and told her to suck his penis while in water.

He film the process as she bbbj him

He CIMed her after 10 mins

After that ,both of them went to shower room in Sophia's room where she bathed him first.

He came out of shower and sat on armchair , as he uploaded video to app.

When Sophia came out of shower, he gave her a set of clothings..
she put these on and apply cosmetics and then do short catwalk .

Both of them then went out..
Sophia driving her car with Dave sitting behind, reviewing his picture and reponse on his app.

When the car reached his poly, she began to drive off.

At poly, he went to the corner as class not ready.

Someone booked her after seeing her swimming and bbbjing while in water.
He asked for her to be dressed in mermaid costume and swim in private pool. He would provide mermaid costume and just book resort room with private pool in Sentosa. he transfer $$$$ to Dave account..

Dave smiled..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1