The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
20th January - Monday - went to barbarbar with 4 guys and one of the guy had a FL with him. Reached around 11.30 but the place was not rocking at all. Too many guys and so quickly finished the bottle from the other night and left to the normal KTV around 1am. Wasnt much girls to chose from but i chose a 20 year old and the other bro picked a perfect english speaking girl. I changed girl because too boring and picked a previous girl from last time. Later on a girl i hanged out with before that works in the KTV came and brought in 2 gays. Was very entertaining and left around 5am
21st January - Tuesday - Went to G CLub in Rama3 as it appears the cheapest option of a g club around. Went with 4 bros and english speaking girls are limited and was only 4-5. 2 bottles of Black finished and for 3-4 hours total damage was 4.2k per pax. Around 1.20 headed to barbarbar and looked inside full of guys and not even full/ Proceeded onto Babyface and they close at 2am lately due to police checks.

So low on choices went to KTV main one and i picked the girl who keeps speaking to me in the corridor but never had a chance to pick her. Shes crazy in drinking. Bro picked a girl but later on my friend who works there came with 2 gays. He stopped the current girl to be with my friend. He has a chance to take her back free of charge lol. lucky him
Old 23-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
21st January - Tuesday - Went to G CLub in Rama3 as it appears the cheapest option of a g club around. Went with 4 bros and english speaking girls are limited and was only 4-5. 2 bottles of Black finished and for 3-4 hours total damage was 4.2k per pax. Around 1.20 headed to barbarbar and looked inside full of guys and not even full/ Proceeded onto Babyface and they close at 2am lately due to police checks.

So low on choices went to KTV main one and i picked the girl who keeps speaking to me in the corridor but never had a chance to pick her. Shes crazy in drinking. Bro picked a girl but later on my friend who works there came with 2 gays. He stopped the current girl to be with my friend. He has a chance to take her back free of charge lol. lucky him

22nd January - Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros and it was really really dead. Didnt stay for 1 hour and off we went to try out a japanese KTV in sukhumvit area. On arrival, two geishas were speaking japanese to us and then after they said its only for japanese customers WTF. So at 1ish we decided to head to the main ktv again. Picked a girl who just worked for 2 days and i knew the surroudings better than her. One bro also picked a new girl who worked there for 2 days and she spoke good english.
Stayed till 4am and total price for 3 hours was 2.5k per pax. Have not tried to fish for a long time. I should have called out the G Club girl as she was free.

Thats it for me for a short break. Have lots of work to do before for end of Q1. Thanks to all those bros that have joined me and read my stories. Everything i have said is true to each word, so bros who have joined and did the activities with me, please comment if any. Luckily i have my regular girls to keep me sane for a break.
Old 23-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

able to share the ktvs?
Old 23-01-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pepeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chionged with bro pantsonfire for 2 nights.
seems like the clubs were quite dead on weekdays, but the g club was pretty fun. even tho me and my bro didnt speak thai he helped us to find places to enjoy
Thanks for the great nights!
Old 23-01-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nobody85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in bkk partying tonight. Came on a solo trip.

Last edited by Nobody85; 26-01-2020 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 25-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be here till 28 Jan. Any bros got any night plans?
Old 26-01-2020, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolo View Post
Will be here till 28 Jan. Any bros got any night plans?
Hey bro, have pm you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1