The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Clap Clap Calp!
I exhausted my repo point today, will upzz you tomorrow
by the rate this is going, after encounter with all the leading ladies in the 18 louis chia novel, how many concubines will he has .........
Thank you so much bro! Was afraid there was too much kung fu and not enough sex haha. Glad you guys still enjoyed it. I think at least 20 wives in the end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand in awe of the power of the great Huang Yaoshi as he beat the crap out of Ouyang Feng. Although to be fair Ouyang had been weakened by me prior, and Huang made a surprise attack. In a fair fight no one knows who would win. Surprisingly, Ouyang still managed to get up! But seeing the new player enter the game, he snuck off in a flash. As for the Mongolian army, Huang had brought his Peach Blossom staff along to barge into the pavilion. The Mongolians were no match and scattered away.

I clear my throat as I prepare to speak with my future father-in-law.

"It's an honor to finally meet you, Mr Huang!"

I nearly wanted to call him father-in-law sia. Huang tossed me a bottle of medicine without even turning to look at me.

"Thanks, Mr Huang! But my injuries aren't that bad!"

"You idiot. This is for that old beggar!"

Wah, first word he ever say to me and call me idiot already. How am I ever gonna win his approval? He totally huanlo me as he went to pick up his daughter.

"You insolent child. Do this kind of dangerous thing never tell me? You're grounded!" he yelled at Rong'er. He doesn't even allow us to say one word to each other as he vanished as well, back to his island I suppose. At least she's safe now.

I brought the medicine back to old fart Hong and he managed to purge all his poison. But he will never get to live down the fact that Huang Yaoshi saved his life. Coupled with his failed mission, it's the most humiliating day of his life...machiam stripped naked and kena SM in public. Hong, Xiang and I swiftly returned to HQ.

All the beggars surround us at our return, and Hong makes his speech. "My fellow beggar bros, I am gravely sorry for what a massive fuck up I made. I am no longer worthy to be your leader."

"Don't say that, Chief Hong. You were betrayed!" the crowd said in unison.

"No, because of me, so many of our brothers have died. It is only fitting that I pass on my position to the person who fixed my fuck up. Everyone, I hope you will support Andy Lau the way you have supported me, as your new leader."

I'm shocked, and lean into Hong's ear to whisper.

"Eh, what? I thought you say for fun nia! I don't wanna be a beggar!"

"Just take it for now, please! We need a new leader now more than ever. You can pass it onto someone else at some point!"

They brought out the Dog Beating Stick/Dildo and forced me to take it. I had no choice but to accept. The crowd cheered at their new leader.

"ANDY LAU! ANDY LAU! ANDY LAU!"

I spent the whole night partying like mad and drinking like crazy. Man these beggars know how to party! The liquor is fucking strong but Hong was in such a party mood that he kept offering me more. I just whack only.

The next morning, I wake up with a sibei awful hangover in my leader suite bed. To my surprise, I found myself naked. Kanina, did any of those filthy beggars ass rape me while drunk? Wait, my asshole feels fine. It is only then that I realized Xiang'er is sleeping beside me, fully nude too!

"FUCK! What did I do last night?" I thought in panic. She's still soundly asleep. I sneak into the blankets to check her pussy, and it is smeared with dried cum...wait, even her asshole also got dried cum! I check my own cock and there's no mistake it came several times last night! Cham liao I fucked and analed her! She wakes up and grabs me from behind.

"Good morning, hubby! Last night you really never give chance!" she teased as she pecked my cheek.

"Wait, hubby? Xiang'er, did we get married last night?"

"Haha, don't joke already! We held our wedding with everyone present last night! It was awesome right?"

Kanina, yesterday's party was my wedding with Xiang'er? No wonder old fart Hong kept giving me wine...he tricked me into marriage so I will forever have ties with the Beggar Sect!

"You old cheebye!" I whisper in my breath. Although looking at Xiang'er's naked body again...aiya, might as well just go through with it! I pinned her down to have morning sex as we rolled around in bed, fucking passionately.

Old 02-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

On my first official day as the new leader of the Beggar Sect, I start to enjoy all the perks that comes with it. I get to taste all the good food and sweet wine, and I'm surprised to find that even their dirty ass clothing come in different grades, and I get access to the best. I tried ordering old fart Hong around for revenge only to be told that he had made himself Emeritus Chief and is not under my command. Knn that sly fox!

While I am having a great and sexy time with Xiang'er, I'm still mindful of my commitments to Rong'er and Ruozhi. Seeing that I am the commander of millions of beggars now, surely Huang Yaoshi will deem me worthy of asking for his daughter's hand in marriage? Or will he see me as a beggar? I must pay him a visit on Peach Blossom Island, and I selected an entourage of 12 people to follow me, bringing loads of gifts along. Xiang'er badly wanted to tag along, but no dice...how can I ask for a girl's hand in marriage while bringing my other wife?

I sat in a carriage as we travelled for three days and three nights. Kanina this place is far! We haven't even gotten to the waters yet, never mind reach the island. As I'm napping, I feel the carriage suddenly come to a halt. I emerge from it and realize my men are all gone, and I'm surrounded by eight masked men. Those disloyal pussies! Got numerical advantage also scared!

"Stay in the carriage! We don't want to hurt you, we just want your stuff!" said one of them.

"You bloody fools, I'd like to see you try! Limpeh napping song song you come disturb! I want to give you chance also hard!"

They flash their weapons, as though it's going to help. I used my Dragon Palm to instantly send four of them flying. The remaining four panicked, and start running. Too bad my Wave Striding Steps allowed me to get in front of them. Another Dragon Palm! Three more down.

I start approaching the last man standing. He's so skinny, I scared cough nia he also fly! He makes one desperate dash in an attempt to flee.

"Not so fast!" I yelled, as I give chase, and from behind, I grabbed his collar and ripped his shirt in half. Only to be greeted by a pair of woman's breasts!

"Oh shit, you're a girl!?" I exclaimed in shock.

"Cheekopek!" she yelled, and start attacking me like mad with one hand while covering her nipples with the other. I had no choice but to knock her out with a light tap on her shoulder.

I looked around and see that while I'm busy with this last one, all her accomplices have gotten back on their feet and fled as well. Cheebye, all these underlings are good for nothings! I can't possibly leave her alone here. I helped cover up her breasts, but could not resist taking off her mask. Damn, it's an exotic looking chiobu! Could she be with them goddamn Mongolians?

I bring her to check into a nearby hotel and no one seemed to care. Wary that she might go apeshit on me, I tied her up with a rope and waited for her to awaken. She slept for two hours before finally coming to.

"...eh...wha...where am I...why am I tied up! You! The pervert!"

Last edited by Rage24; 02-01-2020 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Exvacating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emeritus hahahhaaa, later kena sue then you know
Old 02-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Osima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming!
Old 02-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Always like novel, and this is funny.
hahha. must up you points

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Thanks to new bros for support~
-------------------------------------------

"Eh, watch your mouth! You believe I tear off your clothes and rape you or not?" I replied.

She's speechless for a moment, then quickly realizes that, since I helped her put her clothes back on and didn't kill her, I can't be too bad and I must be bluffing.

"One look I can tell you no balls! Talk cock!" she yelled.

"Ok ok, then I rape you now."

I pretended to undo her clothes as she screamed, scaring me off.

"Walau your voice damn high pitch!"

"Do you even know who I am! You're so dead!" she threatened.

"Do you even know WHO I am first? I am the goddamn leader of the Beggar Sect!"

"Talk more cock! Even if that's true, so what? I'm from the Ming Sect!"

"Ming Sect!? Like, Golden Hair Lion King's Ming Sect?"

"Scared eh?" she said with a grin, thinking she has the upper hand now.

"Aiya I see your pattern, useless in battle and the brain like pig liddat, confirm some low level member! You help them clean toilets?"

"You shuddup! I am the daughter of Purple Robed Dragon King, Dai Qisi!"

Oooooooooh she's Xiao Zhao!

"You're Xiao Zhao!?"

"Hmm, I never knew I was this famous. Now that you know it, hurry up and untie me!"

"Eh, I don't care if you're Da Zhao Xiao Zhao, once I untie you you're gonna attack me. You stay here and wait, I go get some food for you." I say to her.

"No! Release me n-Mmmmhmmm!"

I stuff a sock inside her mouth to stop her from screaming, as I went to get food.

It took me about half an hour to finally find some decent food in the area and I return with two handfuls of dishes. But the moment I stepped in, she was gone! There's no way she could have undone those ropes herself! I realize the windows are open, and see two men running off while carrying her, who's still tied like a dumpling.

I quickly give chase and see them enter a nefarious looking mansion. Who knows how many foes I should expect inside. I think it's better to go stealth on this one. I sneak in from the other front of the building and see the two men carry Xiao Zhao deep inside a chamber. Holy shit...it's full of naked women being chained up! They promptly stripped her naked and chained her up like the rest. What is this, some kind of sex dungeon?

A bunch of women were being held against their will

Seeing so many women, I cannot use my Dragon Palms as the AOE would hurt them. I need to get close, and quietly snuck behind them.

"This one's exotic looking, think she'll fetch a good price?" said one of the men to the other.

The mysterious men wants to sell Xiao Zhao

"I dunno bro, really wish I could give her a test run!"

Xiao Zhao made muffled cries as my sock is still stuck in her mouth.

"Eh, let's see what she has to say!" said one of the men, as he removed her gag.

"You lecherous scum! I am daughter of Ming Sect's Purple Ro-"

"We don't care who you are! As long as cock put inside shiok, you're all the same!"

They both guffaw as Xiao Zhao tried to kick them, but her legs are chained up too.

"What a lucky day eh? We go around looking to kidnap women, who could have imagined we'd find such a pretty one already tabao nicely for us to snatch!"

"Really damn lucky! See those breasts, so pretty!"

Just as they're about to lay their hands on her, I strike them from behind with my Kongming Fists! But they were quick to react the countered effectively. It is only up close that I realized I'm fighting two old men.

"You old cheebyes, I bet your cocks can't even work, kidnap women for what?" I yelled. "Hey nice bush!" I teased Xiao Zhao as I saw her naked body.

"Faster save me, please!" she sobbed.

"Who's this insolent young man, no big no small! Prepare to incur the wrath of the Xuanming Elders! 玄冥二老!"

"Oh, it's you two chumps! I remember you're kinda useless in the novels! Let limpeh teach you a lesson!" I boasted.

The two of them, enraged that I called myself limpeh to two men old enough to be my grandpa, charge at me, and I battle them with my Kongming Fists. They were indeed quite useless and slow, and I had dealt a dozen blows to them each in no time.

"Brother, this guy no joke man! What to do?" said the shorter one. The tall one jitao pangseh him and runs away from the fight!

"Oi, brother come back!" pleaded the shorter one. I gave him no chance and attacked him at close range. He used his Xuanming Palm, a B-tier kung fu at best, and I duly countered with my AA-tier Dragon Palm, which sent him flying. I quickly turn to find the taller one...oh shit!

The taller guy actually ran to put his hand on Xiao Zhao's neck, holding her hostage.

"Move one step closer and she dies!" he warned. I'm at a loss...I wouldn't get there in time to save her even with my striding steps. As I was wondering what to do, the shorter guy whack me from behind and knocked me out!

I wake up to find myself inside a cell, naked, chained to a bed and lying on my back. Xiao Zhao is naked as well and lying on top of me, but no longer restrained.

"What did those fuckers do to us! Wake up, Xiao Zhao! Hey, let us out!" I yelled.

"Huh...wh...eeek, we're naked!" she screamed as she quickly covered up her tits and vag with her hands.

"Oh, good, they're awake! Let the party begin then!" said the taller elder from an opening on the cell door.

"What party? You sick fucks! I'll kill you both right now!" I said, as I used my chi to try and break open the chains, but it's no use.

"We have blocked your chi channels, there is no way you can kung fu your way out of there!" replied the shorter elder. "You also no need to resist so much, just lie down and enjoy! We force fed the girl an entire packet of Yin Yang Copulation Dust 阴阳和合散, four times the recommended amount! She will fuck and suck you until you dry haha! Too bad we're old and impotent, or we would have fucked her ourselves! Consider yourself damn lucky bro!"

Xiao Zhao does remember being fed a packet of substance before passing out. She rubbed her vagina, and to her horror, her hand is completely covered in pussy juice...she's horny like mad!

"I...I...need..." she whimpered, as she turns her attention to my naked body.

"No, Xiao Zhao! Snap out of it! Fight it!"

I say so much nonsense when my cock is already rock hard from staring at her naked body...I'm a hypocrite! Before I could say more, she kissed me passionately while stroking my cock with her smooth hands. Oh man, how are we gonna get out of this!?
Old 03-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
millibargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story TS, addicted to it
Old 03-01-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 7
Fuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud of

very interesting version haha
Old 03-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Qx46R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

slient reader of your story, but for this story, it is too good for me to keep the silence. great creative work. if only can adapt it into a comic haha
Old 03-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

shifu TS, please continue sharing your legend!!
Old 04-01-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

continued thanks to bros for support!
--------------------------------------------

The two elders watched with glee as Xiao Zhao molested me everywhere. The more I struggled the more aggressive she became. After licking me all over and covering my body with her saliva, she got into a 69 position with her crotch rubbed against my face. She licked and lubricated my balls with more spit, before running her tongue up and down my erect manhood. Then she goes down on my cock head and slowly made her way down until her nose were pressed against my balls. She's rubbing her wet pussy up against my face and there is so much pussy juice coming out that it made my entire face drooling with her liquids.

She sucked me ferociously but I still resisted reciprocating her - I consider myself a hero now, plus I have three women in my life already, how can I take advantage of her? She stopped sucking and begged.

"Please...lick my pussy...I'll going crazy if you don't...just do it!"

I bobian, extended my tongue and licked her wet cheebye, as she resumed sucking me off. It was a very intense 69...you could even call this a battle between us trying to make each other cum. She soon used her tongue to pleasure my asshole, and I duly returned the flavour. It's incredible...I dunno what kind of body wash the persians use but her asshole smells and tastes like a peach, sweet and fragrant!

Finally, it was time for the inevitable. She got into cowgirl position and prepared to sit on my cock. I try to persuade her one last time to fight the drugs, but it's no use. She simply frenched me to make me shut up and sat down on my cock hard, using it to break her hymen. She started biting my lips from the pain of losing her virginity...I just tahan. After all what is this pain compared to her's below? But it seems like I kena rape!

After the pain of her broken hymen subsided, she started riding me, faster and faster. Her pussy juice acting as a lubricant allowed us to fuck faster and faster. At her merciless riding, I sensed my cock about to fire, and warned her to pull out! Only to hear the two sickos comment.

"Your semen will act as a temporary antidote! You better cum inside her if you want her to have a rest, otherwise she will fuck you nonstop until she goes insane or dies of exhaustion!"

Those perverted old fucks are really the worst. But upon hearing that, I know I must give her a good cream pie to let her rest. I raised my hips up and down to complement her riding, as we both approach climax.

Ropes of semen escape my cock and fire right into her uterus as I ejaculated maybe harder than I ever have. She squirted at the same time as we both moaned loudly in the cell. The two elders laughed heartily at the two of us cumming together.

Xiao Zhao is exhausted and breathless, but thanks to my cum, is temporarily cured of her horniness and rested on top of me, half unconscious.

"She will start acting up again in about 30 minutes, let's see how many times you can shoot until you die! 精尽人亡!" said the elders, as they left us alone to perish in our lust.

"Xiao Zhao! Are you ok?" I asked with a concerned voice.

"I...my hips are so sore..." she whimpered. "Are you ok? Was I too rough?"

"It's alright Xiao Zhao, I'm fine. We need to figure out how to escape this place."

She suddenly reverted to her feisty persona and punched me in the gut!

"Ow! What was that for!?"

"You got us into this trouble! If you hadn't tied me up in the hotel room they wouldn't have caught me!"

"That's your own fault! Who told you to go around robbing people!" I yelled back.

She's silent. She realized that there's truth in that. The thing is, she and her accomplices were looking to rob rich people to feed the less privileged Persians, so she's not a bad person at all. She's also starting to come to terms with the fact that the sex we just had was ten times more intense, fun and enjoyable than anything she's ever experienced in her life. Being caught, in truth, is the greatest thing to have happened to her!

"So...you're gonna marry me or what!?" she asked in a threatening voice.

"Can we leave this question for another time?"

"If you don't I'm just gonna kill you first, then myself!"

"Ok ok, of course I will take responsibility and marry you!"

Kanina, wife number four! Can play mahjong already!

Last edited by Rage24; 04-01-2020 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-01-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Dam power! AA tier writing!
Moar pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1