The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
Triple_XXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: I only bonk local minahs

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta
Looking for sincere Bros who luv minahs as much as I do. So far I only bonk local minahs for casual sex, not interested in other races. Anyone with as much lust for minah as I do?

Sorry to say that but Whats yr point ? Its meaningless to start a thread like this...
Firstly> I don't get yr point,
secondly> Its all based on individual taste,
thirdly> whats the story u r sharing ?
Old 27-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 20
betta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I only bonk local minahs

Just trying to look for sincere bros lah. I already hav a small group of bros and we exchange new contacts regularly, tats hw we hav fresh minah to bonk mah.
Old 27-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=betta]Looking for sincere Bros who luv minahs as much as I do. So far I only bonk local minahs for casual sex, not interested in other races./QUOTE]

Is there any difference between the pussy of a minah and those of other races?

Also why local minahs? You have something against minahs from other countries?

You want to start a thread that has racial tendencies...for this you will get -2 from me.
Old 27-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 20
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Looking for sincere Bros who luv minahs as much as I do. So far I only bonk local minahs for casual sex, not interested in other races. Anyone with as much lust for minah as I do?
Mr Betta
Why not shre your lobang with us? I also like but never try minah. Don't post this and leave us in the dry.
Old 27-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

does indon minahs count? so far, i do not hv much luck with local minahs...only had 1 encounter....but ever since i'd tasted indon minahs...there's no turning back...they're fantastic man! i loved the way they serve me n pamper me, their dark glittering skin....their succulent lips...ample breast....juicy love cove....hhmmmm.....
Old 27-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ah Seng is Cool - loads of Potential

Oh......thrn I agrred..mainah are hot and very very the wet.....I can confirm abt tat
Old 27-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ah Seng is Cool - loads of Potential

There's a lounge inside got live band just opps Mohd Sul..... got a lotsa local minah working as waitress..... maybe u guys can go and try...... one or two are damn pretty and horny ah.....but need time eh....
Old 27-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

betta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Indo r also Malays lah, hav yet to try.
Old 27-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

i've had minahs from sg, malaysia, indonesia and brunei... the best till now still from brunei... damn wet, sexy and horny... not to forget those magnificient boobs... big and solid not those sagging type... i mean like two bowls sticking out from their chest... example below...

dun know why but i think it's bcos for bruneian gals, it very hard for them to quench their sexual thirst... too much control as brunei being a very strict islamic country... so when got chance... they want to enjoy as much as possible... hahahahaha....

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 27-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

When driving car, see lots of hot minah babes on their BF motorbikes. Many have really nice figures and sometimes G string showing. Hot hot hot. But they have helmets on, usually can't see the face. Unfortunately, at thier prime, most of them hook up with their Malay BF. Later after divorce and get into financial trouble then become FL or KTV babes. Hard to find real SYT types.

Hey betta, I'm minah fan too.
Old 27-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

Wow bro, tat gal in the picture really look fantastic.
Old 27-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
urvan77 is one of the Best!urvan77 is one of the Best!urvan77 is one of the Best!

hey hey i m a minah die-hard fan too had a few minah b4 esp a minah i met frm chatline a year back.she gt a figure that really kills and her bbbj is gd with cim and sallow it damn shiok.the rest r frm internet chat and met them up and manage to get a feel of their body
Old 27-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Pounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just trying to look for sincere bros lah. I already hav a small group of bros and we exchange new contacts regularly, tats hw we hav fresh minah to bonk mah.
Bro...kongsi lobang lah...I'm not good at attracting minah..only bonk the FLs Minahs.
Old 27-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 19
ranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=globetrotter]
Quote:
Looking for sincere Bros who luv minahs as much as I do. So far I only bonk local minahs for casual sex, not interested in other races./QUOTE]

Is there any difference between the pussy of a minah and those of other races?

Also why local minahs? You have something against minahs from other countries?

You want to start a thread that has racial tendencies...for this you will get -2 from me.
I am not coming to the threadstarter's defence. However, I do not think that he actually did want to start a thread which has "racial tendencies" as you have said. Perhaps all he wanted to do was to express his preferences, which I think, ought to be legitimate.

Regards.
Old 27-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bootybonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: I only bonk local minahs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc
i've had minahs from sg, malaysia, indonesia and brunei... the best till now still from brunei... damn wet, sexy and horny... not to forget those magnificient boobs... big and solid not those sagging type... i mean like two bowls sticking out from their chest... example below...

dun know why but i think it's bcos for bruneian gals, it very hard for them to quench their sexual thirst... too much control as brunei being a very strict islamic country... so when got chance... they want to enjoy as much as possible... hahahahaha....

omfg!!!!!!
look at the jugs!!!!!!!!!!
absolute power!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1