The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Nope I’m not.... at times it’s just the adrenaline that makes her hug me n hold my hands suddenly just like a loved couple...perhaps wrong timing that time...she did propose to leave her husband but I felt it was kind of too rush for me though n gave it up..
Understood. Maybe she was looking for something long term. I think as guys we will always not be satisfied. Get married will still want to have mistress and some short term girlfriends.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Understood. Maybe she was looking for something long term. I think as guys we will always not be satisfied. Get married will still want to have mistress and some short term girlfriends.
Not say not satisfied, but must first think what n why did u want her for in the first place, for me I felt it was lust but for her I was the cure for her emptiness deep inside as her husband having affairs, in my sense it’s like she’s doing it back to him therefore this type is not pure love where u tend to plan for your future n etc..wont last Long so give up n all the best to the next better player
Old 03-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Not say not satisfied, but must first think what n why did u want her for in the first place, for me I felt it was lust but for her I was the cure for her emptiness deep inside as her husband having affairs, in my sense it’s like she’s doing it back to him therefore this type is not pure love where u tend to plan for your future n etc..wont last Long so give up n all the best to the next better player
I see so you were looking for something long term I believe. Haha anyway the hunting ground is still quite big, lots of choices abound.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I see so you were looking for something long term I believe. Haha anyway the hunting ground is still quite big, lots of choices abound.
Nope bro, she’s looking for Long term..
Old 04-06-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=forastwhen relative saw us holding hands one day... only recently saw her again after all these years n still looks 9/10. [/QUOTE]

Saw her again bro? Maybe should see if can continue again as fb... she sure missed the old times 😬 where is she working? Hahaha
Old 04-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Saw her again bro? Maybe should see if can continue again as fb... she sure missed the old times 😬 where is she working? Hahaha
yayayah, we can help you to fill her emptiness. please share leh, since you gave up. upped you bro.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup bro after few years saw her again recently, had eye contact, a warm smile n a wave gdbye, that’s all...cause in her other hand was a small young boy n another guy... sure missed those time...last time was at cbd area one of the newer buildings..
Old 04-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
yayayah, we can help you to fill her emptiness. please share leh, since you gave up. upped you bro.
Haha bro I think she no longer working in that service company already..but she still looks damn good..wanted to talk to her but at that point circumstances don’t allow..no choice..
Old 05-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
horav28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am chatting with one now who's working in orchard, say she looking for bf but she hint she need pocket money monthly
Old 05-06-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horav28 View Post
Am chatting with one now who's working in orchard, say she looking for bf but she hint she need pocket money monthly
Isn't this what every PRC working in vice and blue collar work are like?
Old 06-06-2020, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Isn't this what every PRC working in vice and blue collar work are like?
Yes bro I would very much agree. They all need some form of pocket money. And it would be interesting to note that even for milfs, the rate is around 1k a month. If you can find one that just request a couple hundred a month or one that has no monetary request. Do keep her and not waste it like I did and lost her quite a while back. Now I'm having one that just request a couple hundred a month and I do plan to keep her long term
Old 06-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro I would very much agree. They all need some form of pocket money. And it would be interesting to note that even for milfs, the rate is around 1k a month. If you can find one that just request a couple hundred a month or one that has no monetary request. Do keep her and not waste it like I did and lost her quite a while back. Now I'm having one that just request a couple hundred a month and I do plan to keep her long term
👍🏻 On average give n take what’s comfortable with yrself as if too much would more or less me like trading...no feeling liao
Old 06-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horav28 View Post
Just straight forward ask her how deep is her pocket n can pay per meet ?
Old 07-06-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup bro after few years saw her again recently, had eye contact, a warm smile n a wave gdbye, that’s all...cause in her other hand was a small young boy n another guy... sure missed those time...last time was at cbd area one of the newer buildings..
You still hv her contact? Can try to contact again tell her u misses her
Old 07-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
You still hv her contact? Can try to contact again tell her u misses her
No lah bro, the last time I saw her she got a kid already, better to cease contact...let the past all be gd memories.. since I typed this topic I’ve started to pay abit more attention of the contributions of my hardworking n friendly cleaning staff at my office, once again n saw a few quite nice “ country pumpkin” styled lasses..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1