The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ragingindy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thanks Bro and noted.

By the way, what is the difference between MP like Catherine, Labella etc which has the Entertainment and Hi-Class, Nataree and Mango, Snowwhite etc.

I m just confuse as so of them do have package that provide JW, Chivas etc
Old 23-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Mari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Question is....what do u intend to do bro?
Well, Considering i'm in bkk alone, and a virgin to bkk, My intentions are to swing by MPs, shop and have an outcall back to hotel, or something along those lines.

And maybe just wander around at nightspots. Kinda afraid of getting fleeced though D:
Old 23-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gambitnineseven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i paid 4000 baht for overnight with a girl at baccara at soi cowboy. did i overpay? and had another 600baht barfine...
but she was pretty, and 3 full bonks plus lots of gfe....
Old 24-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Well, Considering i'm in bkk alone, and a virgin to bkk, My intentions are to swing by MPs, shop and have an outcall back to hotel, or something along those lines.

And maybe just wander around at nightspots. Kinda afraid of getting fleeced though D:
Bro...u seem to have the general pix already....so its just the details...MPs are better than outcalls in my opinion (unless u have a reliable provider) as u get to see and choose on the spot.

For choices of MPs...guess u can try Nataree ( popular with bros here), The Lord, Emmanulle, Tharn Tong all along ratchada.

AGGs...like SC and NEP ( but i tend to find them boring..u can try local AGs at Saphan Kwai (only if u can speak thai or going with someone who can).

Also u can try the G clubs...like The Pimp, Sherbet, etc..and then of course pubs such as Insomia, Climax, Scratch Dog.....

U really need to find some kakis to make it more happening, safer and cheaper though...
Old 24-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambitnineseven View Post
i paid 4000 baht for overnight with a girl at baccara at soi cowboy. did i overpay? and had another 600baht barfine...
but she was pretty, and 3 full bonks plus lots of gfe....
No u did not, price range from 3000-5000 for overnight.
Old 24-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

It works if you are tall and handsome, or drive up in shinny Ferrari. If I were to buy a drink for the ger, she would probably get the bouncer to kick me out for bothering her

Winning the lottery and getting the Ferrai is my only chance of getting "lady luck."
If not tall and handsome, cheaper way is to hang few pieces of 1000b notes with lots of blank paper in between around your neck.
Usually if ger is with group of friends, giving her a friend will not faze her. Need to also feed her other friends with drinks also or if have not ordered yet, just order a bottle and send over to them and join in to drink with them to save money. Also feed bouncer so he will not throw you out if plan backfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Going further into Soi Nana and walked past a new after hours joint, NANA LIQUID, that I didn't see on my last trip. Opens 10pm to 5am. Bouncer at the door told me crowd comes in after 2am (when most AGG girls r high and dry). Cover Bht200 with one standard drink. New fishing pond? Bros who went there b4, FRs plz.

"the hotel with Annie's Massage" went to investigate rumors of Russian FLs. Just nice OKT stepped out of the lobby with local Thai customers. From their chatter they seemed quite happy. Managed to catch the OKT and told me Bht3,100 - one shot. Take lift to 4th floor. Saw some of the FLs in the lobby. Looking at them seems more Central Asian than Central European. Opens 10pm to 4am daily. Adviced not to come after 2am coz some girls would have knocked off work.
Nana Liquid used to be formerly famous Nana Disco. As Mitt Romney would say you get "Binders full of women" here. Was more rundown in old days and not as nice and classy as now. Also did not have live band before. Always crowded and more fun in old days and easy to pick up gals (most from surrounding bars and agg). These days, most nights Nana Liquid is not packed as crowd prefer to go other nearby late nite clubs like Insomnia, Climax, ScratchDogs etc
That Rajah Hotel FL is like UN with diff nationalities but mostly Central and East European type. Saw a Malaysia girl also. Couple of sweet USSE/East Euro caught my eye when was there some time ago. But was turned off as the girls and the rooms look rundown and exhausted. Cannot enjoy and have peace of mind bonking in such a place, prefer own hotel room or nice MP
Old 24-10-2012, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
I am afriad I cant have companion back to hotel, actually I don;t want those easy go there buy LDs then bring home for ST. To me no kick, I prefer slow and steady, like gfe strong strong, talk alot and know each other then bring them go eat and shopping thne my hotel relax, and make love. I am trying to hook a few from tagged.

I see those farangs can do it alone, Where is the best place to stay in bkk ?
lad phrao , ratchda , sukukmit, Pratunam ?
i dont do shopping , I am just that for relaxation. eat , slp massage, drink.

read previous pages of this thread, is that a plce for slow talking with the girl then slowly can go out makan that type?
If u r short on time thn Sukhumvit would be the best. Stay in the middle of Nana and Soi Cowboy. Choose a hotel between soi's 13 to 17? Close to action and easy go back with your Tagged gik. If u fancy a happy ending rub down then the MRT & BTS stations r close by saving u precious time by not getting caught in the jams heading to Rachada. Pratunam & Ladphrao forget it! Perpetual jams and cabbies not willing to go duriing peak hours.

OK chok dee naa krap!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
If u r short on time thn Sukhumvit would be the best. Stay in the middle of Nana and Soi Cowboy. Choose a hotel between soi's 13 to 17? Close to action and easy go back with your Tagged gik. If u fancy a happy ending rub down then the MRT & BTS stations r close by saving u precious time by not getting caught in the jams heading to Rachada. Pratunam & Ladphrao forget it! Perpetual jams and cabbies not willing to go duriing peak hours.

OK chok dee naa krap!
I stayed in Sukhumvit but no taxi wanted to drive us back. In the end, my girl and I had a romantic 20 min stroll back to soi 11... which is quite a nice place at night btw.
Old 24-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, are there any more brothel in BKK, where u just pay few K and take the girl out and have unlimited shot till next day? I planning my virgin trip there and hope to get some info, have been reading the FR for many pages, nothing mention about brothel, mostly FL at disco or MP.
Old 24-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Nana Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Nana Liquid used to be formerly famous Nana Disco. As Mitt Romney would say you get "Binders full of women" here. Was more rundown in old days and not as nice and classy as now. Also did not have live band before. Always crowded and more fun in old days and easy to pick up gals (most from surrounding bars and agg). These days, most nights Nana Liquid is not packed as crowd prefer to go other nearby late nite clubs like Insomnia, Climax, ScratchDogs etc.
Hahahaha being to Nana Disco donkey years ago.
Inexpensive cover charge gets you one drink.
Free entry for the ladies.

Back then many gems can be found.
Wonderful memories.

Back then for me Nana Disco is the budget version for FLs if compared to the expensive CM2 Disco!
Old 24-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well...planning a nite out with bros tonite...but its not easy...some not confirmed...some divided ideas on where to go ...but looking forward to finally be able to meet and cheong together and hopefully so report later on a good session!

So those of u in Bangkok and wanna meet...PM me...before 6pm bangkok time pls...and lets arrange....Cheers!
Old 24-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

Ok...got meeting arranged with some bros....lets see wat happens!! Hoping for a good session tonite...
Old 24-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
biglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going down to bkk next week Friday. Was hoping to 'visit' Saphan Kwai, but as I am not Thai, worried about going down alone. Any bro who can speak thai and interested to meet up for drinks please pm me know.

P.s. I am not looking for a tour guide, just wanna hang out for drinks. Thanks.
Old 24-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nana Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Back then for me Nana Disco is the budget version for FLs if compared to the expensive CM2 Disco!
It is infested with LB now
Old 25-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Thanks bro ACMilan for the Nana Liquid Update. Looks like I won't b going there anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
I stayed in Sukhumvit but no taxi wanted to drive us back. In the end, my girl and I had a romantic 20 min stroll back to soi 11... which is quite a nice place at night btw.
Suk 11 few taxis want to go or if they do will inflate prices. Suk 11 is always crowded coz that's where Climax, Bed Supperclub & Q Bar is... Which btw r farang hangouts which probably why taxi drivers there wanna fleece u. Best stay a bit further up or near a BTS station. Suk quite nice & romantic? 555 subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
Hi bro, are there any more brothel in BKK
Brothels & prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1