The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
Never hear any FR from you le
????
Welcome back
Old 12-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol to be honest L20H30G8 didnt give me a very good attitude when she initially booked her. Once in the room she say no frenching or whatever she cant do. I thought i will need to book another session with another girl. But once she got high, its a different story liao. She told me no frenching initially but once she got high she was the one frenching me like mad. Enjoyed it. Her tongue is those slim and sharp those. damn good for BBBJ and frenching + catbath.

Looks: 7.5/10 abit pretty and cute face.
Body: 7/10 little tummy. Not much of ass
Boobs: around 34C. nice tasting nipples and light shaded areola. She got a tattoo on her breast.
French: she said she dont but once she got high and came, aggressive!
BBBJ: 7.5/10 nice feeling as she got those sharp tongue, love it when she lick my balls to shaft. shiok lah.
Skin tone: slightlt fair skin tone bah.
Paintint: she loved to be painted. Nice tasty abalone.
Catbath: pretty good
AR: NIL.
FJ. 8/10. She got stamina. and she loved to be doggy.
RTF: already did. but waited for about 50mins to get my turn. I always book 1 hour session cos i take abit longer to cum. RTF session got good face from her and her french is immediately when on the bed.

Well ymmv. Since there is some brother who didnt get good service from her. lol.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oneshitonepoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all.. new to this scene.. tried the same WL twice, This time she insisted for my phone number, unfortuanately she did not get it and gave me her number instead.. said I looked like blah blah blah and she likes.. I'm still in my teens so does she.. guys HELPPPPP
Old 12-05-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneshitonepoop View Post
Hi all.. new to this scene.. tried the same WL twice, This time she insisted for my phone number, unfortuanately she did not get it and gave me her number instead.. said I looked like blah blah blah and she likes.. I'm still in my teens so does she.. guys HELPPPPP
??? don't call her or visit that house again lor.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Stay home masterbate
Easy hor.
No need go find wl
Or
Say directly lor
Addicted
to lick. Chi bai
One time taste
Sure addicted
Gone case lor
Old 12-05-2017, 10:13 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneshitonepoop View Post
You visit more WL you will notice all will tell you the same stories

"I love you la, you are good to me, you be my darling, you handsome la, you different from other man"

Than slowly progress to

"Darling, I need money for food, for clothes, for shopping" Or "My mother sick, my cow dying, I owe people money, please help me"
Old 13-05-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

JM08 G12

Another relatively new in this house, 1 month only.

Short, about 1.5m only, looks milfish and acceptable, though leaning towards bak chye figure, but I wanted to squeeze some boobs (D cuppers, soft, enhanced??), and hers looked nice.

Felt her services were quite commercial, but no bad attitude.

Good points:
- Short shower, just wash the essential part and don't waste time.
- Willingly changed a few positions to get me to finish, just a minute or two before the bell. No impatience or suggestion to HJ.
- No restriction on her boobs, nipples. Squeeze and suck until shiok.

Bad points:
- Short, can't be helped.
- I used up almost full time to bonk, so i don't know for sure, but I think she consider her job done once you cum, no extras like massage, cuddly, etc.

RTF: No, nothing special

She claims to be from a border town in thailand, and has worked in malaysia northern state before. Can speak mandarin, some hokkien and malay.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
Lol to be honest L20H30G8 didnt give me a very good attitude when she initially booked her. Once in the room she say no frenching or whatever she cant do. I thought i will need to book another session with another girl. But once she got high, its a different story liao. She told me no frenching initially but once she got high she was the one frenching me like mad. Enjoyed it. Her tongue is those slim and sharp those. damn good for BBBJ and frenching + catbath.

Looks: 7.5/10 abit pretty and cute face.
Body: 7/10 little tummy. Not much of ass
Boobs: around 34C. nice tasting nipples and light shaded areola. She got a tattoo on her breast.
French: she said she dont but once she got high and came, aggressive!
BBBJ: 7.5/10 nice feeling as she got those sharp tongue, love it when she lick my balls to shaft. shiok lah.
Skin tone: slightlt fair skin tone bah.
Paintint: she loved to be painted. Nice tasty abalone.
Catbath: pretty good
AR: NIL.
FJ. 8/10. She got stamina. and she loved to be doggy.
RTF: already did. but waited for about 50mins to get my turn. I always book 1 hour session cos i take abit longer to cum. RTF session got good face from her and her french is immediately when on the bed.

Well ymmv. Since there is some brother who didnt get good service from her. lol.
Another tirak ? notice when there is some negative FR on a supposedly "good" girl, someone will counter the bad FR.

notice how he contradicts himeself. G8 will french when get "high". and then last sentence, "will" french immediately when on the bed.

"got good stamina" but did not elaborate which position. "loves doggy"....which girl don't like doggy or missionary as long as they don't have to be on top doing the work ? lol

she loves to be painted....this is true.

cat bath, i didnt get any from her except her biting my nipples which she thought excites me.

why need to emphasise need to wait 50min ? to give people the impression she is an ang pai like what chirs91 said ? lol i didnt have to wait, she was sitting there in the tank full of girls. ok maybe i was just lucky no need to wait.

anyway, she could have split personality.either get service like the above or lousy one like mine.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi bros . Quick question, anyone knows which WL does fetish ?
Old 13-05-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Another tirak ? notice when there is some negative FR on a supposedly "good" girl, someone will counter the bad FR.

notice how he contradicts himeself. G8 will french when get "high". and then last sentence, "will" french immediately when on the bed.

"got good stamina" but did not elaborate which position. "loves doggy"....which girl don't like doggy or missionary as long as they don't have to be on top doing the work ? lol

cat bath, i didnt get any from her except her biting my nipples which she thought excites me.

why need to emphasise need to wait 50min ? to give people the impression she is an ang pai like what chirs91 said ? lol i didnt have to wait, she was sitting there in the tank full of girls. ok maybe i was just lucky no need to wait.

anyway, she could have split personality.either get service like the above or lousy one like mine.
LOL who is contradicting who? Espcially for someone who claim to suspect gotten HIV from 1 of the girls?

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=957

And than say want to Quarentine himself, end up never go for check up and still looking for FL / WL?

Old 13-05-2017, 01:44 PM

BTW Cyberspace Nerd since you claim you suspect you gotten HIV you should go for check up and not going around looking for WL and MP

Do you know its a crime to have sex knowing you have HIV?

http://afa.org.sg/law-and-hiv-in-singapore/
Old 13-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post

well firstly, i do believe that not everyone will get the same service.

lol initially i thought i was in for an avg service but i was surprise. i didnt say will french. i said i was frenched.

stamina means she can last. i paid 150 for my latest session because i can last long, and she took it. And i tell you, trust me where i say there are girls that dont like doggy. i experienced it before. and its quite a few times.

painting. same page.

catbath. maybe you got bad BO? i really dont know.

i did not emphasise on the wait. i simply waited. whether she is ang pai or not, it doesnt matter to me if her service is good. i go there to do the deed, not to find all ang pai.

me writing this is not to give her more sales or whatsoever. just telling others of my experience.
Old 13-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
well firstly, i do believe that not everyone will get the same service.

lol initially i thought i was in for an avg service but i was surprise. i didnt say will french. i said i was frenched.

stamina means she can last. i paid 150 for my latest session because i can last long, and she took it. And i tell you, trust me where i say there are girls that dont like doggy. i experienced it before. and its quite a few times.

painting. same page.

catbath. maybe you got bad BO? i really dont know.

i did not emphasise on the wait. i simply waited. whether she is ang pai or not, it doesnt matter to me if her service is good. i go there to do the deed, not to find all ang pai.

me writing this is not to give her more sales or whatsoever. just telling others of my experience.
No need to reply to this kind of bugger. He's just jealous that he didn't get the same treatment as others. Yes, you are right. Maybe he has BO, that's why get below par service everytime.
Old 13-05-2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
No need to reply to this kind of bugger. He's just jealous that he didn't get the same treatment as others. Yes, you are right. Maybe he has BO, that's why get below par service everytime.
LOL on that,from what I learn usually people who demand things will not get full services

On the other note, if we show respect to others, they will naturally be happy to provide full good services for you

Last edited by strikeback4; 13-05-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
JM08 G9

Says she only 1 month here so must be part of the new batch of girls.

Young, not so milfy. Shoulder length hair with brown highlights. Ard 1.6m, with curves but not bak chye. Boobs C cup, felt natural.

Friendly and good service. English ok. Detailed catbath though BBBJ suction can still improve. Patient during FJ even thru some position changes. Kept encouraging me with flattering comments. Unloaded in missionary while squeezing those boobs And she let down her hair too ...

She gave a thai style massage, bend my legs and all that, to conclude the session. Worth the $40!
This is one of the more accurate FR or maybe wl who is more consistent performer.

Full tank when I was there. I think she is the best of the lot looks wise. She Some how reminds me of silver ang.

She's curvy so very good to hug . Very friendly and chatty through out n tries to lighten the mood but not overly fake. Doing all these basic stuff she already got 6/10. Service wise although nothing spectacular is good.

No bbbj cos she said going for check up soon. I respect that. BJ was surprisingly good.

FJ was quite good as she is very responsive . Makes you feel like your are in a porn movie.

First time go for cat 40 since cat 40 increase to cat 50. She should be re rated to cat 50 . Lol

Overall 7/10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1