The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Wow bro, where your cewek get the lobang to buy at 300k? Best I have found is at 335k. Can intro the lobang or not? Hehehe..
The lowest price I can get is 320K... Bro BFOMF5, you are the champion.... Any chance you can share where to buy at 300K
Old 04-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Bro BP..
Can not lah....
As what bro GoWhere said:
"unless one of the cewek who luv u mak mak"
In order for that to work i must also
demonstrate that I luv her mak mak right.
wah 555 add oil add oil bro ... you making bro nono jealous leaw =p
Old 04-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny84 View Post
So, last weekend (30 sept to 1 Oct) I went to Batam with 3 of my friends (this thread gave me some idea about Batam)

We took Majestic Ferry and reached Batam Centre around 11 AM, after passed the immigration, then we changed our money (1 sgd = 9800 idr)
After that, we went for lunch at Aneka Selera (Kelong Seafood) at Barelang Bridge, it was quite far but the food, the prices and the view really worth it.
Hmm...you came by Batam center,and then head to Nagoya area...and later to Barelang...

I think you spent quite a bit of time travelling from point to point.

Quote:
After that, we went to our hotel,its Hana Hotel (located in complex behind Formosa hotel and walking distance to Kampung Bule).
Hana is a good choice when your target is Kampong bule.

Curious how much you paid for the hotel room?

(I ask becos I would like to know if their price has gone up and if its above 400k/night)

Quote:
I suggest to go for massage or spa, but to my disappointment, two of my friend against going to Happy Ending massage
So we went to Sport Massage near to our hotel, surprisingly they had a very good massage and cheap as well (only ard 20 sgd not include tip), remind you this place only offer clean massage, but I believe we can get the masseuse number (they are quite young) and bring them out after they finished work (place close by 8.30pm).
A small suggestion,the next time round if you have friends going with you,pick a hotel with in-hotel massage parlor in it and yet near to Sports Massage,hehehe... that way,everyone in the trip can have the best of all world.

Hope you guys aren't sharing one room,hehehe...if its each man one room,some men can go "somewhere" they like and you could also have what you like,especially massage in your own hotel room. Its only a phone call away,hehehe...

Quote:
After massage, we went to A2 for dinner (its near BCS Mall).
So many choices of food in this place, and tastes also quite good.
When you are at A2 food court,you are also about 5 mins walk to Batam City Hotel,hehehe...which means New Spa.

One thing about Men's Spa for myself is,i would like to take my own sweet time there,eat, sleep,rest...soak myself in a hot pool,chat with friend,breathe some quality O2 air and perhaps even sweat myself silly since perspiration can also be healthy for office worker like myself who usually didn't catch much of the sun outside non air-con places.

Lunch or dinner can be arranged there since these men's spas sell food too,hehehe...

Quote:
I want to go again to Batam, maybe just alone so can try the massage places that I read in here
As usual,knows what you are looking for 1st, example if I go Batam,i am looking for massage and good food,i stayed nearer to a certain area so everything I "want" are within reach and at my own convenience.

Massage also divide into different tier too,hehehe...higherend,mid-end and the lower-end. I still enjoy going to known clean massage,hehehe...and look for something "special".

May you have a better next trip.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
The lowest price I can get is 320K... Bro BFOMF5, you are the champion.... Any chance you can share where to buy at 300K
Quote:
Wow bro, where your cewek get the lobang to buy at 300k? Best I have found is at 335k. Can intro the lobang or not? Hehehe..
Sorry Bros...
She have a friend work in travel agency... one a while there are some "spare" tickets.
Her friends will deliver to her.
Sometimes got Horizon and batamfast too.

Go Anshun ops Nagoya hill.
You should able to get MJ ticket@325k
Walk a few steps away should able to get SD ticket@320.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Storms now in batam
But she is taking care of the shop
Old 04-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Looks like it going to last for another few hrs
Old 04-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Storms now in batam
But she is taking care of the shop
You mean her shop have better business during a storm?

Consider selling umbrella? Raincoat? Its end of the year,hehehe...umbrella for people who walks, raincoat for ojek...hehehe...

Sillypore selling small portable umbrella at S$1.90 each (ABC super market).

Quote:
Looks like it going to last for another few hrs
Hehehe...sounds like good news to some of my friends heading to booking joints.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
You mean her shop have better business during a storm?
One a while she need to take over the worker for break at the same time to collect back some cash.

Quote:
Hehehe...sounds like good news to some of my friends heading to booking joints.
Heard Balai villa flooded last night.
Luckily batam joints all scattered.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
lol bro, unless u become a "small white face" for one of the cewek who luv u mak mak. my best is current regular cewek dun want $ just want me to come batam stay with her =_="
Hehehe...I believe people like myself has a certain level of pride that would not allow myself to live off on a certain woman. What I did was collect a certain products bought in Batam during my trip to be brought back to Sillypore to sell,hehehe...which could help me earn certain amount of profit to cover most parts of my trip cost.

There are many things in Batam that are cheaper than Sillypore,hehehe...one of them would be the HDMi cable,20k at Nagoya Hill Mall certain shop and 30k at most other parts of DC mall...hehehe...not forgetting the handphones that cost 700k to 900k that can be sold in Sillypore to my customers at S$120 to S$160,hehehe...oh,there's this layer cake too,but that's quite bulky to buy in bulk. Tissue boxes cannot be sold for a high price,hehehe...and I am not going to share my best selling items here (later spoil my own market ) since I aren't selling those stuffs online.

A bit a bit add together can be quite a big profit too.

*Recently got inspired by bro BFOMF5's "people investment" plan,so am doing a bit of test water... (again,its more of my own modification learning from others)

In general,I am actually looking at sustainable cheonging in Batam and am targeting at S$0 spending. I am starting to see the light tho,hehehe...

Quote:
feels like buying 4D rates is higher lol ~ this is 2nd time i asked, the last time was about 1yr+ back.
Hehehe...try CNY 2018,maybe we can have a cup of coffee in Batam? or I can try to trick you into buying me a bottle of teh botel? Hehehe...nearly everyone who knew me here knows I will be in Batam during CNY...

Other dates will really have to give in to fate.

Quote:
i think by now some basic you should understand, just not confident to speak. actually whenever i chiong with my friends whom dont speak, their cewek always give me the why you didnt choose me look lololol and you are right. the gfe is better then rest of my friends.
I think I might have relied too much on google translate. Those few words of Bahasa I knew were actually simple Malay single words,like Makan...Abang etc...I am still far from being able to form words into even short sentence in bahasa.

As for the girls,i believe my gfe with the girls are mostly "earned" by keeping them "entertained" (beside just using google translate and sign language). Example, turning my room into a home theater,KTV etc...have in room massage together with another 2 more massage girls (one for myself and another for my booking girl),which could some time turned into a three/foursome.

One of my taboo in Batam is...to avoid shopping with the girls,hehehe...even have to pick the theater for watching a movie cautiously. Paying a "higher price" for girls definitely do not equate to better service,this is especially so in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
At the rate her shop progress...
I should be able to get back my investment be year end.
And then, I will not only be paying nothing.... but collecting $.
I was looking at your post from where you invested,till N started her shop til today. Your posts gave me some idea which I modified some parts of it to fit into my criteria that better suits me.

My idea of not spending a dime means, if I am spending $X in batam,i am looking at finding this x amount of $ back from batam itself. Like a life cycle,hehehe...sustainable cheonging. Like fighting battles but yet be using those battles to fund my other/future battle's resources. Its totally possible in Batam....

Hotel room : $x
Girls : $xx
Transport : ???
Massage : $xxx
Ferry : $xxxx

Total : $X.00

...and I am still cheonging Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
I going to become a "small white face"
Soon
Imagine this,how much would the investment be if "you" were to start a business/shop in Singapore...and how much would that be in Batam or other parts of Indonesia? And the worker's salary that goes with the business/shop?

Instead of naming it "small white face",i would call your objective "people investment".

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry Bros...
She have a friend work in travel agency... one a while there are some "spare" tickets.
Her friends will deliver to her.
Sometimes got Horizon and batamfast too.

Go Anshun ops Nagoya hill.
You should able to get MJ ticket@325k
Walk a few steps away should able to get SD ticket@320.
Alamak, I thought can tongpang your good lobang... Hehehe... Ok, thanks for the info...
Old 05-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehe...try CNY 2018,maybe we can have a cup of coffee in Batam? or I can try to trick you into buying me a bottle of teh botel? Hehehe...nearly everyone who knew me here knows I will be in Batam during CNY...
Talk about CNY...
Maybe I should start sourcing firework products for NewYearEve and then CNY

Quote:
One of my taboo in Batam is...to avoid shopping with the girls...
Now a day I hv to go shoping (replenish) with her quite often...
And I hv to be the taxi or ojet driver cum worker
But good thing I done pay.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak, I thought can tongpang your good lobang... Hehehe... Ok, thanks for the info...
Sorry bros now the number of tickets is too little for me to share.
Btw
She is thinking of selling air ticket...
Maybe I should ask her to do ferry too.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And I hv to be the taxi or ojet driver cum worker
OJET = special kind of very fast ojek with turbo fan engine at rear (recommended to visit all joints before Nono if you know he has disembarked to Batam)
Old 05-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Heavy rain for many days ahead. Becareful if u drive

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1