The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
South African working girl in Geylang

Went for a stroll along with a work colleague from Japan to Geylang yesterday evening after the rains and it was really empty and quite. OKTs from almost every single house were beckoning to whatever punters who were walking past. We were only sussing things out and didnt feel like venturing in so walked on past to catch the scene along all the lorongs. As we walked into Lor18 from Geylang Road, we noticed that there were a group of freelancers stood along the side of the road besides the Budget One hotel. One of whom was really cute, could have been Thai / Vietnam, nice cleavage with heavy make up. Was tempted to chat her up but in the end, just walked on by, also didnt want to lose face with the colleague as he is senior to me although considering he was the one who wanted to Geylang tour, pretty sure he was up for it.

After taking in the sights along Westerhout Road, we walked along Lorong 16 when suddenly I spotted a nice African girl with huge tits and a nice big ass. Before I could speak to her, she started talking to some Chinese workers nearby and I over heard her saying she was from South Africa and wanted $100. Having worked in Nigeria in the past, I had developed a taste for black girls and it brought back good memories of nubile African girls with big asses and a phenomenal mid back arch which always looks great while pumping them doggy style. Was really tempted to ditch my colleague and go find her but just couldnt do it.

Any experiences of this girls or any such spotted and fucked in the Geylang area recently? Any FRs going?
Old 21-11-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: South African working girl in Geylang

wow. would be really nice if this were indeed the case. i won't be surprised if it's true anyway. does her accent really sound south african? so far like never heard of anyone beyond the usual indian, china and indonesia FL...
Old 22-11-2023, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

These Africans quite pitiful actually..... there are several walking the streets in Pudu / Petaling areas. They used to hang around Bukit Bintang area but due to no punters taking them.... they moved to Pudu / Petaling areas where at least they can get some business from the foreign workers.
Initially they had tried to join some stables but no OKT wants to take them under their wing.... so these Africans can only do street walk by themselves.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyskimunki View Post
Went for a stroll along with a work colleague from Japan to Geylang yesterday evening after the rains and it was really empty and quite. OKTs from almost every single house were beckoning to whatever punters who were walking past. We were only sussing things out and didnt feel like venturing in so walked on past to catch the scene along all the lorongs. As we walked into Lor18 from Geylang Road, we noticed that there were a group of freelancers stood along the side of the road besides the Budget One hotel. One of whom was really cute, could have been Thai / Vietnam, nice cleavage with heavy make up. Was tempted to chat her up but in the end, just walked on by, also didnt want to lose face with the colleague as he is senior to me although considering he was the one who wanted to Geylang tour, pretty sure he was up for it.

After taking in the sights along Westerhout Road, we walked along Lorong 16 when suddenly I spotted a nice African girl with huge tits and a nice big ass. Before I could speak to her, she started talking to some Chinese workers nearby and I over heard her saying she was from South Africa and wanted $100. Having worked in Nigeria in the past, I had developed a taste for black girls and it brought back good memories of nubile African girls with big asses and a phenomenal mid back arch which always looks great while pumping them doggy style. Was really tempted to ditch my colleague and go find her but just couldnt do it.

Any experiences of this girls or any such spotted and fucked in the Geylang area recently? Any FRs going?
Just the other day I also saw an African working girl in the back lanes between L18 and L16. Really black. And her hairs are in little tiny bundles. Didn’t notice her ass or boobs as her exotic looks first caught my attention.
Defo worth a try if you like exotic girls. For me I’ll stick to my regulars from legal house atm.
Old 23-11-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

I would be so tempted to cross both my forearms at my chest and shout "Wakanda forever!" while bonking doggy.
Old 23-11-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Deleted post
Old 23-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Ooooo nice.
I almost want to go check it out.
Just to add, I used to have a thing for black chix... The darker the meat the sweeter the juice, once you've had black, you can never go back.... Yes the clichés are real.

Back when Brix (Hyatt basement) was still operating, I would go down occasionally to feast. And yes, you had those from Africa. Got to be careful depending on where they come from, always rubber up. That said, I had some interesting encounters. Some of them are really tall, and with the taller ones, if their pussy has had quite a high mileage, it can be alot less tight compared to our Asian ladies with high mileage. I've since only pick the ones that are less tall say 1.7m +/- range.

What time were these sweeties spotted?
Old 23-11-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
I would be so tempted to cross both my forearms at my chest and shout "Wakanda forever!" while bonking doggy.
That was a good one bro! LOL
Wakanda 4Ever!
Old 23-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One girl quoted me 100/hr + 15 for room.
I asked if she can visit my place then she said 200/hrs + two way taxi
I didn't proceed though
Old 24-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bros, anyone know what time these FL come out? Want to try and am scouting the area.
Old 24-11-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
blakxtik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblakxtik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblakxtik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Double that 🤗
Old 25-11-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went on Thursday evening and look around long time already but could not spot her leh. Will try again today if no rain. Will report

Last edited by kinkyskimunki; 25-11-2023 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 25-11-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Oh so they are freelancers. Saw them last sat and sunday along lor 18-lor 20. Along the back alleys. Thought they were tourists asking blanglas for directions to hotel.
Old 25-11-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Went there today between 8:30 PM and 9:30 PM but missed her both times. First time, she went with a customer and second time she was on the phone to someone and kept walking so couldnt talk to her. Definitely still freelancing around Lor 16. WIll try again when I get another chance.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They aren't from South Africa. They are from Uganda. And there is one Kenya girl also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1