The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Part 2 of 2000 to 2011

20 1958-2009 4ever Michael Jackson, the passing of an icon, he was a great entertainer.
21 On the home ground, many cash loaned companies operating around heartlands. A different type of loan sharks, no longer paints “O$P$”.
22 From VCDs to DVDs, the private business ventures into industrial estates. After these people got the customers attention, more business was added. Last I heard, gambling, massage, and probably throw in SEX? I urge the authority to strike their operators; I think it is not economical to patrol such estates.
23 106 Songs, 142 movies with 400 concerts around the world. He is Hong Kong heaven king Andy Lau. An inspiration of never looking back, regardless of difficulties he look beyond. The man is in show business for 30 years, and 50 years old today, he is good looking.
24 In 2002 Germany is the only country that has “Prostitution Tax’’ or PT, people do not encourage such trade. It is never a wise choice; I would prefer the industry to move after a period of time.
25 Many rich powerful people saw the murdered of Libya’s dictator, they knew it was done by somebody close to him. It pisses off a group of people because the scene was captured on U-tube. Hence, Uncle’s Sam money is hard to resist.
26 A PRC pdmm wrote to the press, she said homeboys were dumb to pay for SEX. It is never worth because after payment, she thought of next customer. However she loves to marry into this country, perhaps return for next round of making money.
27 Bedok reservoir has became a haunting place, there were 6 victims btw June to Nov 2011. Rather people are pampered; they are not able to take care of themselves.
28 Finally “solders and farmers” had admitted there are ghosts in the surroundings. This is the only thing that is handed down through generation.
29 Company happiness index is 51%, shame to the bosses too.
30 An average of 250 FTs gone missing a year, which includes sex workers in this country.
31 Rocher’s center is the attraction; so much money evens the government are interested.
32 The passing of David Brazil, a mentor with vision ahead of his time. Sad that No $ no honeys are no longer available. No matters, he would agree that PT failed because of limited new stocks, does not matters if WLs were MILFS.
33 SMRT broke down more than 20 times in 2011, don’t let this fool you. Rather it is the authority, testing contractors’ emergency response to crisis. PT needs fire escape plans, till this age none conducted so far.
Old 28-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Complaints

There is a WL at H9, the 1 where there are 3 LBs, that I wonder if she also a LB? I saw her during last trip on Monday, 26 December and in fact she is quite a regular in this house. Sometimes all the way in, that day she was in the first or second room, upon entering via the front entry.

Her room is on right hand side, should be the first or second room, and I would try to paint her picture through words. Brothers who know Xiao Wei would find her rather easy; this WL room is before Xiao Wei’s room.

She is rather plumb, black long hair, not to be confused by the other LB, on the left hand side after walking into the house. This WL had 2 outfits, a pink and white mini dress, she love to smile at passing by. Why I dick her out?

Because she also operate her business at Rowell brothel, if I am not mistaken she can be found in H79. I pretty much say she is a LB, further to this business minded WL. I also saw her few times over at JB Ocean’s hotel. All 3 places she wore the same 2 outfits.

My question is she a WL? Perhaps she and her OKT are cheating Kelantan’s clinic/AV? Is my civic duty to report if I come across strange happenings, PT is not an illegal chicken house. Will the authority look into this matter? Thanks and have a happy new year.
Old 29-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

Red face Malaysian WLs @ GL for $50

Thought you guys should know, an old friend visited 1 of the brothels, problem with him is he is not regular. He did not note the streets and house numbers.

He took a Malaysian WL, at cat 50 in those fish bowl windows brothels. And I though this girls do above $100 jobs. He told me there were only 3 WLs that night, around 11 pm with 1 from Thailand. The other was a PRC girl.

I very much wonder, PT WLs usually lock off after 7 pm, could be they operate business elsewhere? Is about time I return to GL land, consider the fact I had not travel there for more than 2 years. Not surprise ex Inter, MJ, Diamond or Sugar is there somewhere.

From his session, this WL is small side and provide above average standard. She has long hair, thin and spoke English. She was in those belly dancer outfit, seems like Diamond to me. The duration was like PT, 15 minutes of SEX, in a good room environment, if that being true?

I figure PT is overcharging customers; that is worth a trip for me. Hei! Don’t get me wrong, I am not asking brothers to go GL or elsewhere. Let me see what I can find out more, still I am curious of ex PT WLs. Do they really quit? Or they move operations to another part of this island.
Old 29-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Malaysian WLs @ GL for $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I very much wonder, PT WLs usually lock off after 7 pm, could be they operate business elsewhere? Is about time I return to GL land, consider the fact I had not travel there for more than 2 years. Not surprise ex Inter, MJ, Diamond or Sugar is there somewhere.
lock off after 7pm, i think they would be very very tired liao, as what some wl told me, and i believe them. esp once past 30's of age, i think they tire easily. cannot be working anymore till late at night. moreover, some angpais in pt rejects customers. i also have my fair share of rejections. they have 'enuf to make', i quote one wl.

but anyway, i would be waiting for your 'investigation'.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Talking 2000 to 2011 part 1 of 2

1 It begins internet and modify till today, the concept is same, connect the world.
2 No death sentences for woman around the world, actually it does much harm than good. But, I would advice, against anybody that wants to debate this issue.
3 SARS (2003) brought the banking economy slowdown, till today many people are careful on how to spend their monies. This time we notice MF global.
4 The first and, probably the only black USA president. I say the 3Ks will turn in their graves.
5 2008 Lehman brothers saga, your next purchases, opens your eyes, ears bigger.
6 Hollywood also did not see it happens; they did not believe tsunami could do such damage.
7 The age of stupid, we seen it happened, why we didn’t do anything? Amazing.
8 PRC milk sagas, serious nobody cares right? It shows the PRCs don’t care a shit on children safety. So long they made monies.
9 Harry Potter made the lady author 1 of the richest people in the world. Somehow I think she copied from Chinese sword fighting novel.
10 9/ 11 we were told is the work of terror, but nobody saw that later on, the western powers pointed to a group of people.
11 1911-2011 (100 years), after foundling of PRC, 2 things never change. PRCs are not highly educated; most does not bother about their surroundings.
12 “Body works”, across the globe, 46 countries and we looked out from our bodies. It is scary but, we loved it, however do not really understand.
13 18 years old is minor, the world set the pace, we saw crimes against children. A question I throw at UN. Why are you not doing much?
14 The heart of Sarajevo awarded to Hollywood actress, Miss Angeline Jolie for bringing attention to refugees from Bosnia’s 1992 to 1995 war. Their flight is far from over; we desired Jolie’s slim legs.
15 This country will never forget, the sweet PRC girl named, Wang Na who got her life taken away. And it never stopped, whenever murders happened, the first thing many locals would ask. Is that long mountain people? Don’t believe me, all PRCs heard of her name.
However, we had shown our weakness to PRCs, they knew Chinese here wish to connect to their roots. We parted our $ so easy.
16 Middle East conflict has a history dated more than thousands years, blood is thicker than water, god willing the next generation would cease this bloodbath.
17 Every few years, the local Chinese papers appeared, stories of the “MacDonald kids”. Same headlines of beggars without limbs, along the streets of Thailand. Let the true be known. Perhaps Mac had paid up the S$100 k long time ago.
18 The authority shocked people here; there is a limping terrorist around. He was caught and those who helped were punished. Internal security is still kicking in this country.
19 1955-2011 Steve Jobs. All electrical engineering students’ idol, let there be only one because engineers are suppose, to make the world a better place. Not in sales marketing where it is profit.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

Talking 2000 to 2011 part 2 of 2

20 1958-2009 4ever Michael Jackson, the passing of an icon, he was a great entertainer.
21 On the home ground, many cash loaned companies operating around heartlands. A different type of loan sharks, no longer paints “O$P$”.
22 From VCDs to DVDs, the private business ventures into industrial estates. After these people got the customers attention, more business was added. Last I heard, gambling, massage, and probably throw in SEX? I urge the authority to strike their operators; I think it is not economical to patrol such estates.
23 106 Songs, 142 movies with 400 concerts around the world. He is Hong Kong heaven king Andy Lau. An inspiration of never looking back, regardless of difficulties he look beyond. The man is in show business for 30 years, and 50 years old today, he is good looking.
24 In 2002 Germany is the only country that has “Prostitution Tax’’ or PT, people do not encourage such trade. It is never a wise choice; I would prefer the industry to move after a period of time.
25 Many rich powerful people saw the murdered of Libya’s dictator, they knew it was done by somebody close to him. It pisses off a group of people because the scene was captured on U-tube. Hence, Uncle’s Sam money is hard to resist.
26 A PRC pdmm wrote to the press, she said homeboys were dumb to pay for SEX. It is never worth because after payment, she thought of another customer. However she loves to marry into this country, perhaps return for next round of making money.
27 Bedok reservoir has became a haunting place, there were 6 victims btw June to Nov 2011. Rather people are pampered; they are not able to take care of themselves.
28 Finally “solders and farmers” had admitted there are ghosts in the surroundings. This is the only thing that is handed down through generation.
29 Company happiness index is 51%, shame to the bosses too.
30 An average of 250 FTs gone missing a year, which includes sex workers in this country.
31 Rocher’s center is the attraction; so much money evens the government are interested.
32 The passing of David Brazil, a mentor with vision ahead of his time. Sad that No $ no honeys are no longer available. No matters, he would agree that PT failed because of limited new stocks, does not matters if WLs were MILFS.
33 SMRT broke down more than 20 times in 2011, don’t let this fool you. Rather it is the authority, testing contractors’ emergency response to crisis. PT needs fire escape plans, till this age none conducted so far.
34 Singapore is a country of many nations.
35 Workers should never be afraid of management. Both should respect each other.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

Wink Shocking PT 2011

Part 1 of 2

1 The world watched Japan’s earthquake on 11 March 2011, which had inspired this conversations, btw the girls and customers. Sometimes similar conversations gave sparks to the love making, is true!
2 An incident happened at H17, somewhere in March there is a fight btw 2 girls. We were told rather serious, both were in hospital. As a result this house was closed for a month. People should live along, if not stayed alone, and be fined.
3 Violet moved her business over to JB, in Ocean hotel the last we heard was L2R60. Talking about same but different, she had lost her sparkly, lesser GF feeling. The environment changes a call girl.
4 General elections fever is here, it also came with the growth package, the girls are making extra monies this year. Towards the end, we have seen all parties convert into the same topic. Over here it is time we shared the girls with all people, PT no longer belongs to home boys.
5 PT is now official licensed; there are 2 notices in all houses. English and Mandarin, it is about quality control. It focuses on education for all foreigners, a new generation begins.
6 After 46 years of iron ruled, this old man had called it quit, b4 this he contempt the people of this country. How about the people he had imprisoned? Those he has forced to exile from their country. Only when he repents, asked for forgiveness from his victims and families. May god has mercy on his soul. PRC storm is at PT land.
7 Brother Fornicator wrote of 3 WLs which quit their trade, probably they were down with diseases. His source is rather accurate, only he could tell us more. From him we knew Kelantan’s Clinic is doing their jobs. 2010 and 2011 we have 11 WLs. 2 are H12R6 MJ with H16R4 Yox2.

And, H14R4 Kid has 2 children; you are the man to be reckoned. We were told H10R12, Kico was a call girl in Australia, she spoke English, yes? No matter she is import from western country, sex workers travel when there are monies to be made.

8 H11R11 Jolene is the youngest chick at PT brothel. Look again, her numbers old friends.
9 1 July, the last train left TP KTM station, it mark 1 of the understandings btw the 2 countries. Actually the first signing btw the 2 PMs was the most important. We will be seeing more call girls from the other side, however those which do without permits.

The law will arrest them; never let this type of agreements fool you, thinking that government are opened.

10 H11R12 Carol aka Pan Ling Ling passed away in August, the hungry 7 month ghost festival. RIP my Carol, I will missed your beautifully eyes, this world could not gave you, the next would. As Karma has it, may she found love, happiness in another life?
11 Singapore is a vibrant city, bright lights, and quality sex with the correct price.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Wink Shocking PT 2011

Part 2 of 2

12 Many people choose to close an eye; we knew 1900 112 xxxx are almost all corrupted. The correct package, stories and perhaps pricing. It is presented in “A song to remember”, same here, end of session we ask this question. Does the girl came with X factor? I am sorry.
13 This 7 elected president came with powers, not too much since he does not manage the arm forces, and home teams so to write it down. Maybe this set the beginning of seat warmer for the next guy? I tell you, this is the right topic to chat with the girls, surprise they were rather political.
14 There were documentaries on social issues, none on HIV and venereal diseases. I remembered back in the 70s, there were 2 such educational documentaries on LBs and VDs. Dr Amy Khor chaired HIV/ AIDS committee; she is the boss of Kelantan’s Clinic.
15 Back alley’s drug or sex pills, we have not seen it on PT streets more than a year. Actually is still available, not for public viewing.
16 A leisure of Hollywood actor, Charlie Sheen is spending $, time with hookers and, few sessions ended with disasters. He is not so smart, no matter we learn from him. Never show our weakness to people, who may use it to make them richer.
17 Only H22R20 Michelle stands out among her sisters, she is being discussed and operated on. Thanks to her, we know call girls are beyond hope. No need to waste time, efforts educating her.
18 No raw BJ BBBJ, the rule was enforced ages ago, many girls closed an eye. Probably she don’t want to taste rubber, the ultimate reason would be saving costs. Say cat 30 1 job goes with a CD, another 1 for BJ, not even if CDs are cheap.

I would pay $2/ CD, if necessary for her and mine health reasons. Never believe scare then don’t engage in paid sex, go RAW in order to get the $ worth.
19 A nick of senator Singh, at the wrong place/ time, no matter he told us he reports to his bosses and, god who at this time. They had distance from him; over at PT it is never racists. Rather is un official rate of $50.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jacky43

Old 02-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Arrow Road map

2012 to 2020

I am not too sure, last evening S talking on service levels; somehow the discussion could be brought into here. I would attempt to compare GL PRC street walkers to PT WLs. Both sides shared a common thing; all are MILFs which is a fact.

This year PRCs FLs has invested monies on touching up, we could see by their makeup dressings. And take note of hand phones. Rather expensive I said; over here let’s go to 2011 H22 white bunnies. Last year we notice Michelle expensive dressings, smart phone too, same with the other 2 girls. Somewhere in the second half of the year, we started reading negatives posting.

There were no longer heavy moaning sounds from their room, maybe advertising at the beginning of their careers? I believe the FRs at this point of time, the 3 girls’ standard has gone down. Plus we being seeing same 2 3 outfits throughout the year.

Shared with you guys, yesterday session with Kico we chatted on H22 Michelle. She knew her negative FRs, I told her no more sexy sounds from their rooms. She gave me the, you don’t know shits look, which I think we guys know more than her. In this industry, the people underestimate us; there are more than 3 RLDs in this country.

And we held the ultimate weapon of all, we had the monies to spend but spend it wisely. In order to reap the benefits, this is 1 of the reasons in setting up this website. In other words, below $50 service standards we boycott her. That might work, in the case of Michelle she is eating grass in the later half of 2011.

Over at GL, the PRC FL has taken pain, monies in touching up their package. However, a thing for sure, below average service even if customers paid $100. Their sessions would be PT $30 WLs, customers should be grateful the girls provide cat 30. Actual fact I would say, the “PT” benchmark of $20 shots cum quickly leave fast.

PRC FLs need to upgrade the service levels; they had done well in packing. While PT WLs maintain if possible upgrade session to another levels. Not forgetting the current PT girls except, I think H14 Sophie and Kit has touch up their packing. Service wise being reading FRs; they had to remember they are service providers. Both did not score more than 8, consider the fact they were old birds. I believe many brothers would agree on this point.

S Talking ends by reminding the operators, same with me today. The providers need to be retrained, either not interested or lazy. So much so PT girls has forgot to cap clients before BJ, a wonderfully thing Kelantan’s clinic took notice and advice against it.

Come soon the 4 migrations of KS brothels, their operator has invested monies. The girls were hungry for a share of PT customers. Still unofficial $50 rules, they will provide better services then the current stocks. Soon current sisters have no choice but to upgrade their services too. But we need patient; Rome was not built in a day, my friends.

Until it arrives, hold on our monies carefully never taken by the current girls’ beauty. Liked me yesterday, in the form of Kico inspire of stone cold feelings. I still desire her body; no choice all really paid her the $50. We learned mistakes; try not to repeat another time.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road map

Quote:
2012 to 2020

Come soon the 4 migrations of KS brothels, their operator has invested monies. The girls were hungry for a share of PT customers. Still unofficial $50 rules, they will provide better services then the current stocks. Soon current sisters have no choice but to upgrade their services too. But we need patient; Rome was not built in a day, my friends.

Until it arrives, hold on our monies carefully never taken by the current girls’ beauty.
wise advices bro, but do you have the timeline when they will come? Think ks operation will be closed then

Our gov should also upgrade PT facilities hehe
Old 02-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

Smile Thanks!

Got mine marks taken then a brother returned to me. Is good that some body out there appreciate, understands mine fucked type writtings. We should look into the future, certain extends we are the next generations of trendsetters, so to write it down.

I would be travelling for the next 2 weeks, maybe longer? Till i walked the lanes of PT, take care again hold tightly our monies. Hopefully after i return to motherland, there will be KS WLs.

God bless all brothers!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Road map

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
wise advices bro, but do you have the timeline when they will come? Think ks operation will be closed then

Our gov should also upgrade PT facilities hehe
No ideas of whatsoever, my man! Yesterday i should have the guts to check with the 2 men, and an aunty who i think are the operators of KS brothels.

There were at H17, 2 floor with the keeper uncle of this house. A nick of people here, don't dare to ask the correct Qs. I was such a person too, till i return bonk safetly my brothers.

Almost forget, walk up this floor the next time you go there, probably there will be KS WLs in this floor. Seems they are allreally looking at the environment. By the way, i don't think that soon, we are approaching CNY and, many housing contractors are beginning to plan their holidays. With many having Malaysian OCs, they would be returning to in laws homes for LNY. So i guess, we would not be seeing the KS chicks that soon.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!
Re: Thanks!

Quote:
Got mine marks taken then a brother returned to me. Is good that some body out there appreciate, understands mine fucked type writtings. We should look into the future, certain extends we are the next generations of trendsetters, so to write it down.

I would be travelling for the next 2 weeks, maybe longer? Till i walked the lanes of PT, take care again hold tightly our monies. Hopefully after i return to motherland, there will be KS WLs.

God bless all brothers!
Take care and enjoy your holiday/work for the next 2 weeks. Will be looking forward to your posting.
Old 15-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

Smile 15 January 2012, Sunday

No FRS because I was giving ordination to mine ang mo colleague, but I would sure post mine observation, btw 2 pm to 4 pm.

We started with H2, inner lane there were Qs outside Maggie’s room, Sally OG and Mun Mun had lights’ above. Ting Ting was on business this afternoon, she looks good only problem she is fat. The other 2 good girls would be Hong Hong plus Bo Bo; both were trying to close deals.

The liveliest I said would be at H7, Cookie Joyce were lights above; Pretty Carol was on phone while making her bed. 2 floors Kathy was not there, outside there were more than 5 men Qs for Chris. Queenie too not there and I were heartbroken Anne door remains open for a long time.

My colleague asked how come Anne had no taker; I told him I had no dick about it. Probably Miss Ann had few negatives FR last year, news fly even if there is no internet.

H11 Julie looks great with her low cut dress; Ah Leng had not changed a bit for the past 7 years. I would like to RTF her this year, together with H14 Kit, her legs was just too tempting. Yes! H14 we have Mei Ling Ah Bao Sophie Nancy and Catherine. Minus Miss Attitude Li Wen, I was disappointed she was not back from her leaves.

H16 kind of interesting for 5 minutes in office, I got horny because awhile ago I saw R16 Carol. She walked out on her slim legs in cute pink mini, then she chatted outside Yvonne’s room. I returned saw she had changed into street clothing, at office with her sisters speaking in loud Canto.

Something of ang bao draws, I think they had pool and bought the tickets. Then, she told Michelle she had booked a taxi to send her into Malaysia for CNY holidays. Probably she shut down business all really.

Almost forget, I saw Joey at provision shop, and she passed me the CFM looks. Yes! I was not mistaken, first time I met her there, without her working outfit. So PT girls are planning closing sales, competition is great from now to next Friday.

Nothing is free mine brothers, only the grace of gods.

H22 we had Michelle having lights above, and Sally had a client standing outside her door. H24 Lai Lai Xiao Tian had clients standing outside. That’s all folks have a good week ahead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1