The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 08-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
DirkDiggler7791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KING SPA near pelangi

Time to boycott King Spa. Long time patron but recently the price has gone up to $70 for an hour of oil massage. Gal 7 who used to be so pleasant has picked up some attitude and even gal 29, the one with magical fingers has cut down on her teasing.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
02217883 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom77 View Post
Bro, any intro for sky paradise? How is the package?
Bro . There a thread about sky paradise
I find it okay the services.
One price and I get what I want
No adding of 50 and 50 and 50.
Haha

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
cuba is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuba is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How much eventually do you pay for Number 29? Assuming you pay RM70 for the massage at counter already. How much For the extra?

Just to confirm, Number 29 is at king spa 1, next to restoran Ayub ?
Old 10-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
DirkDiggler7791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
How much eventually do you pay for Number 29? Assuming you pay RM70 for the massage at counter already. How much For the extra?

Just to confirm, Number 29 is at king spa 1, next to restoran Ayub ?
Always slipped her a rm$50 note before going back downstairs. She is at KS1. Not a looker, but is a good masseuse with lots of teasing last time. Lately, either biz is too good or for whatever reason, she has cut down a lot. Hj is rushed, unlike before when it was slow and sensual.

A real pretty gal is no. 24 at KS2. She was pretty good in the beginning, nice massages and managed to squeeze her ass during hj. Sadly, as with all KS veterans, their services deteriorate over time.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gaga1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good intros from KS1?
Old 14-11-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

lingerieeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
Time to boycott King Spa. Long time patron but recently the price has gone up to $70 for an hour of oil massage. Gal 7 who used to be so pleasant has picked up some attitude and even gal 29, the one with magical fingers has cut down on her teasing.
Got number 7 recently as recalled 1 bro here mentioned pretty. Looks slightly above average, tits above average but attitude is way way way below average. HJ 50, autoroam WITH clothes on 50, lift and not remove top another 50..what is this man. ACT like some diva
Really spoil the mood with this f*** up attitude. Left unsatisfied and probably last time there
Old 15-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingerieeman View Post
Got number 7 recently as recalled 1 bro here mentioned pretty. Looks slightly above average, tits above average but attitude is way way way below average. HJ 50, autoroam WITH clothes on 50, lift and not remove top another 50..what is this man. ACT like some diva
Really spoil the mood with this f*** up attitude. Left unsatisfied and probably last time there
Notice that she like to use the same room. Nowadays, if I book her .. i decline her offer for HJ but still tip her 20
Old 17-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

lingerieeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Notice that she like to use the same room. Nowadays, if I book her .. i decline her offer for HJ but still tip her 20
Thanks, may do that. Or just go to 13, even got bf and lousier service, still more pleasant than 7.
Tried 29 too- fingernail teasing gd but looks just not my kind

Anyone else/new to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal