The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Old 08-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 8
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just got back from Japan, first thing was to head to Rowell. Tried the one with tatts on the chest, agreed the service is CMI. I pretended to cum in some tissue paper just to leave without any embarrassment.

Door was closed when I was on the way down, maybe police presence outside. Saw one cute one with long brown hair, asked me to take her next time and frenched for awhile in front of the other LBs waiting to open the door. Downside is no boobs, but very pretty face and nice ass. Might try her tonight.
the one with tattoo on chest is the diamond tattoo? saw her when taking someone.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joeysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Yeah they seem to be from the previous batch. Anyone who remembers Sasha? Short hair Thai LB who was in SG few months back. Bumped into her in Osaka last week and had a time of our lives with her and another friend.
Any good too in this batch
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
davegogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found some cute thai but all bottom.
Do you guys know any top in this batch?
Old 09-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joeysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davegogo View Post
Found some cute thai but all bottom.
Do you guys know any top in this batch?
No me too looking for nice good TOP too now days very hard to get good tops
Old 09-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
davegogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeysg View Post
No me too looking for nice good TOP too now days very hard to get good tops
Too bad.
I will try monday if no good top, go for bkk
Old 10-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
merlinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerlinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Saw one cute one with long brown hair, asked me to take her next time and frenched for awhile in front of the other LBs waiting to open the door. Downside is no boobs, but very pretty face and nice ass. Might try her tonight.
This one has been getting more horny, getting very attuned with the orgy environment. She will intrude your cubicle uninvited and suck your cock. I did a CIM with her. She was surprised and choked during the shot. Nice one.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
skytng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
This one has been getting more horny, getting very attuned with the orgy environment. She will intrude your cubicle uninvited and suck your cock. I did a CIM with her. She was surprised and choked during the shot. Nice one.
CIM you say? alright time to make a trip down
Old 15-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
hudsonfan is Cool - loads of Potential

How do you bottoms make sure there are no "accidents" during your session?
Old 16-11-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 8
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Fucked one named Farah today. She was very accommodating and chios. Her short hot pants and legs are to die for. Reasonably sized tool. Very nice gfe.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 17-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 16
hock19 is a splendid one to beholdhock19 is a splendid one to beholdhock19 is a splendid one to beholdhock19 is a splendid one to beholdhock19 is a splendid one to beholdhock19 is a splendid one to beholdhock19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Fucked one named Farah today. She was very accommodating and chios. Her short hot pants and legs are to die for. Reasonably sized tool. Very nice gfe.
Where is she from - With a name like Farah, I guess not Thai??

How to spot her - long or short hair??
Old 17-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jan559 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all brothers. I saw a few ladyboys at house 1 when i walk pass. Can i bring the ladyboy out to opposite hotel? Anyone has any idea, how much is the price to bring to hotel? Thanks in advanced
Old 18-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan559 View Post
Hi all brothers. I saw a few ladyboys at house 1 when i walk pass. Can i bring the ladyboy out to opposite hotel? Anyone has any idea, how much is the price to bring to hotel? Thanks in advanced
You may bring them to the hotel but only after they end their shift and obtained approval from okt. Pricing varies. From payment in kind to your standard commercial rates.
Old 20-11-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 8
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Went there again and skull fucked the shit out of another Thai. Not the one with diamond tattoo. Normal service. She’s a new thai. Didn’t see the younger Long brown hair Thai already. Went late so maybe some went back? Will proceed down soon

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 20-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of

Look like one of the local LBs at Geylang lor20

https://www.tiktok.com/@lauraamy07/v...98946042891521
Old 20-11-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 9
tuckermax is a Helpful and Caring Samstertuckermax is a Helpful and Caring Samstertuckermax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Look like one of the local LBs at Geylang lor20

https://www.tiktok.com/@lauraamy07/v...98946042891521
she’s post op. fucked her before her “vagina” not deep enough. my cock kept hitting the back wall. not a pleasant experience
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1