The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are Sex with slightly drunk, tipsy partners better.

It's easier to get into the mood and brain don't think much. Just go with the flow
Old 28-02-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 1
CYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynus View Post
Like above, tipsy but can walk with some swaying.
She was more open, expressive, laughing.
Definitely got down when reached home.

But what I remember the most was she saying, " I so like getting fucked by you "

She is not the type to say something like that.
There were other things said that was very horny type.
The tipsy state made her inhibitions less, and more carefree like.
Very enjoyable.
Forgot to, but should have tried for anal.

With spouse or partners, gf or wife, with prior physical relationships.
I would agree too. Not too much, but a slight intoxicated state does increase the arousal. Especially for girls who are less of visual creatures like us

Account managed by Him
She's only interested in fulfilling my ever-growing fantasy, so don't expect much
Old 28-02-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
simplyvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely yes for me! Had a fwb previously, we will meet up each Sunday night for meal and proceed for drinks. Then we will get to the happy high tipsy state and that's where all the touching starts from her.

From the pub, she will be touching nonstop till we drive back to her place and sneak into her room to make out. She was so sensitive to every touch, the foreplay really damn steamy and long before we do the deed. Best part is, she's always very accurate on those dates where she will say, I'm on my safe period, I want u to cum in me..

During times where ur family is still awake, we will make out in my car or for the very least, give a good BJ and swallow it like a champion. No hesitation even if we had been out for awhile that night, while some girls will argue that the penis will have urine smell or what not.

If there hadn't been drinks, she's ok just that wild in bed. Still the best Fwb of my life.
Old 28-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Numerosize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think for girls they felt the ecstasy of sex while for guys (for myself as well), is unable to cum or take a real long time to cum due to the brain cant function and communicate with my dick
Old 01-03-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Ronn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Works very well on teetotaler, the loosening them up, so to speak.
But not as much if the girl is a regular drinker.
Regulars don't get tipsy, they are either can have more, or full drunk.

Tipsy girls also have to get the timing right, you leave them alone for a bit, they will mostly fall into deep sleep and no point waking them up then.
But you can play with them, touching down below, and then slipping it in.
They sometimes wake up and enjoy it, just not as much as if have not slept at all.

But overall, yes to tipsy partners being more responsive and reactive verbally during and before intercourse.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
Xeno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXeno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its better in a sense that they are more relaxed and playful.
Also it is quite fun and enjoyable to see a different side of them.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

My wife and I would always get ourselves tipsy when we go on sexy dates. She's a lot more daring when in the tipsy state and that makes the date more sexciting. We had a sexy date at a korean BBQ where she was a little over-tipsy and she was furiously teasing the Korean guy cooking the meat at our table. Wife showed half of her boobs and at one point fondling her nips. I swear that guy had a hard-on because he couldn't stand straight.

So yes, love it when we are tipsy.
Old 07-03-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
Alcas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlcas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
We had a sexy date at a korean BBQ where she was a little over-tipsy and she was furiously teasing the Korean guy cooking the meat at our table. Wife showed half of her boobs and at one point fondling her nips. I swear that guy had a hard-on because he couldn't stand straight.

So yes, love it when we are tipsy.
That is one daring wife you have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1