The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25724 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

paging for Mr Bro Machomanz...
Old 01-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is coco mistress missing????
Old 01-07-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Is coco mistress missing????
I think she is visiting her homeland for 2-3 weeks, she did mention she will bring more arsenal back....
Old 01-07-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks!! Saw her missing on shlonelyguy... got worried...
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I think she is visiting her homeland for 2-3 weeks, she did mention she will bring more arsenal back....
Old 02-07-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

how to get number register by OKT?
Old 02-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
how to get number register by OKT?
juz make a few more bookings okt will take notice of u...
after every booking, ML/FL will send a short FR of u to database so future bookings they can refer...
Old 02-07-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
juz make a few more bookings okt will take notice of u...
after every booking, ML/FL will send a short FR of u to database so future bookings they can refer...
xiao qi refuse to meet me. bro can help out?
Old 03-07-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
xiao qi refuse to meet me. bro can help out?
wads the reason for her rejection?
u more laojiao than me woh, shldnt have any issues ka... 15>13
Old 03-07-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
matthew8899 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

just came back from sydney in australia and would like to share my BDSM session with a SYT korean girl working in a massage palour. Massage was AUD$150 per hour and anything extras have to ask the girl if they offer or not and how much.

Engaged BDSM with a korean girl 22yo and paid her extra AUD$100 for it. The moment I saw her tall and sexy body (176 cm) with curves at the right places and nice firmy ass, I immediately kneeled, hugged and place my face on her ass and called her "mistress, dominate me please....I am your toilet slaves". she first asked me to continue sniffing her body and butt and she seems to enjoys it. slowly, she asked me to lie down on the floor and she trampled on my face with her feet and made me smell and lick her feet. she then kicked my balls with her high heels and i yelled abit in pain. She ride on my back like a horse and kicked me for moving to slow. Later, she ask me to crawl to the bathroom which is attahced in the room and ask me to lie down facing up. she tied me up and ask me to open my mouth. I disobeyed and she kicks my balls continuously and harder until i open my mouth, then she starts peeing into my mouth and ask me to drinks every drops of it. she subsequently shit into my mouth and I had a hard time trying to swallow it and asked mistress if I can dont eat it. she shouted " EAT IT!". I then slowly chew and swallow all her shit and became her obedient toilet slave. That was my 1st time getting golden and brown shower and enjoyed being her toilet slaves! she was really hot and sexy and I feels so excited swallowing her urine and poop

Last edited by matthew8899; 06-07-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wads the reason for her rejection?
u more laojiao than me woh, shldnt have any issues ka... 15>13
say my number not registered in the database.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
say my number not registered in the database.
Go the website where her ads is published, check with the webadmin and request your number to be registered.

nowadays, they play safe.... On the otherhand, some gals can still accept, so, after session with her, request her to help you register.....
Old 03-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew8899 View Post
just came back from sydney in australia and would like to share my BDSM session with a SYT korean girl working in a massage palour. Massage was AUD$150 per hour and anything extras have to ask the girl if they offer or not and how much.

Engaged BDSM with a korean girl 22yo and paid her extra AUD$100 for it. The moment I saw her tall and sexy body (176 cm) with curves at the right places and nice firmy ass, I immediately kneeled, hugged and place my face on her ass and called her "mistress, dominate me please....I am your toilet slaves". she first asked me to continue sniffing her body and butt and she seems to enjoys it. slowly, she asked me to lie down on the floor and she trampled on my face with her feet and made me smell and lick her feet. she then kicked my balls with her high heels and i yelled abit in pain. She ride on my back like a horse and kicked me for moving to slow. Later, she ask me to crawl to the bathroom which is attahced in the room and ask me to lie down facing up. she tied me up and ask me to open my mouth. I disobeyed and she kicks my balls continuously and harder until i open my mouth, then she starts peeing into my mouth and ask me to drinks every drops of it. she subsequently shit into my mouth and I had a hard time trying to swallow it and asked mistress if I can dont eat it. she shouted " EAT IT!". I then slowly chew and swallow all her shit and became her obedient toilet slave. That was my into golden and brown shower and enjoyed being her toilet slaves! she was really hot and sexy and I feels so excited swallowing her urine and poop
That was a nice experience to be dominated by sexy tall girl.....
Old 03-07-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of
Quote:
That was a nice experience to be dominated by sexy tall girl.....
I agree. Into tall dominating girls too. Wonder if there are any in our local scene....
Old 04-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Go the website where her ads is published, check with the webadmin and request your number to be registered.

nowadays, they play safe.... On the otherhand, some gals can still accept, so, after session with her, request her to help you register.....
agree w bro silverug, alternatively u can try other girls on the same web and request for them to register for u...

previously there was the famous $$$$$$ web where u can register yourself instantly but has since been taken down...
Old 04-07-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
I agree. Into tall dominating girls too. Wonder if there are any in our local scene....
tallest should be Secret but she's on break...
currently active i can think of should be Domina Yui...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1