The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old 09-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 7
h3ll0 is a splendid one to beholdh3ll0 is a splendid one to beholdh3ll0 is a splendid one to beholdh3ll0 is a splendid one to beholdh3ll0 is a splendid one to beholdh3ll0 is a splendid one to beholdh3ll0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any MRs for the below? Would appreciate honest feedbacks as I am looking to visit MLs again after MIA for a while hahah

https://sglonelyguy.org/zoya-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-yang-massage/
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 16
Franco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to behold

Have you folks ever had a first session which you found average at best for various reasons (lady seemed a bit distant, strict boundaries etc).,

But somehow you went back for another session and another till everything clicked gradually and she becomes your regular?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 14
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Have you folks ever had a first session which you found average at best for various reasons (lady seemed a bit distant, strict boundaries etc).,

But somehow you went back for another session and another till everything clicked gradually and she becomes your regular?
3 key elements familiarity, similarity, last but not least reciprocity. this 3 elements are usually what keeps the regulars.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 3
Kopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
3 key elements familiarity, similarity, last but not least reciprocity. this 3 elements are usually what keeps the regulars.

Wow, I believe this is the most concise, yet the most accurate rationale ever, for that "chemistry" and why one gets hooked and rtms.

Kudos bro. Clap clap clap!
Old 09-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 16
Franco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to behold

I mean to say that the first session was mediocre, but somehow something made you go back to her again. And again. Things started clicking only around the 4th and 5th session.

Of course, she has to meet the baseline of physical appeal first before anything else.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
retrojunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depending on my location I'm going to commando one of them today.

Shall post a FR.

https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/xin-xin-massage/
Old 09-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 7
Angellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAngellover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I mean to say that the first session was mediocre, but somehow something made you go back to her again. And again. Things started clicking only around the 4th and 5th session.

Of course, she has to meet the baseline of physical appeal first before anything else.
This happened to me with new Angel, somehow got the feeling she could do better
And indeed she gave a little more each time
However now she moved to West, a bit difficult for me
Old 09-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 8
uo90876 is one of the Best!uo90876 is one of the Best!uo90876 is one of the Best!
Quote:

I did experience this. The first two sessions was mediocre, she was very quiet, can't massage, poor sensual. Then the end of the 2nd session when I decided I probably won't return at the doorstep she stole a kiss and after that is history, I became her regular until she RTC
Old 09-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 8
uo90876 is one of the Best!uo90876 is one of the Best!uo90876 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Your 5 memorable ones all in the recent two years. What happened before that?
I did a similar sharing for 2018 in a previous post, and this is for 2019. Anyway these ladies only appeared this year, unless they came before in the past.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 8
Blu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I did a similar sharing for 2018 in a previous post, and this is for 2019. Anyway these ladies only appeared this year, unless they came before in the past.
Wah each year you can have 5 memorable. I can have 2 memorable very good alrdy.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
actprunet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyactprunet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I did experience this. The first two sessions was mediocre, she was very quiet, can't massage, poor sensual. Then the end of the 2nd session when I decided I probably won't return at the doorstep she stole a kiss and after that is history, I became her regular until she RTC
all these small little things count.
makes me tempted to give a very chio vanilla lady few more visits to further chemistry
Old 09-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 8
Blu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Well said. The last point on whether there is reciprocation is the trigger point for me at least. However little, if they show a little appreciation, that goes a long way. Simply remembering a customer's preference. Tiny bits of info even if written down prior, shows a big difference. Sadly, there aren't many these days.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 14
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well said. The last point on whether there is reciprocation is the trigger point for me at least. However little, if they show a little appreciation, that goes a long way. Simply remembering a customer's preference. Tiny bits of info even if written down prior, shows a big difference. Sadly, there aren't many these days.
building on this with xiao xiao, having know her for a year, is time to see how far it will go this time.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 5
heartlock is one of the Best!heartlock is one of the Best!heartlock is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Depending on my location I'm going to commando one of them today.

Shall post a FR.

https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/xin-xin-massage/
i wont say sally solid but come out with a smile thought she quite a ice maiden dun talk much
Old 09-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

My Reputation: Points: 21940 / Power: 60
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Johndick @ one of the 2 bros who recommended Qing Chuan to me ,

I am not sure if I can use the word strong, bro.
I sense I am on my way to being her regular

Who is luckier? I donít know too, bro.

I do know Iím very lucky to get to know Qing Chuan.
At times, one just find the special one whom he is seeking - out of the blue.

感恩.
Have a nice weekend, Johndick bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah bro, you still going strong with QC ah, steady la..lol

I am really wondering, if it's you are lucky to have found her or she is lucky to be founded by you!!

easy come, easy go

*Minimum 88 pointers to exchange points
And if you canít wait for points to be returned, donít upz me. I return points in any way I like.
Advert Space Available