The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

Old 09-11-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 3
ThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

All massive weekend.

King of Europe - 2019

My 2019/20 season prediction
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 14
escobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
All massive weekend.

Yeah saw Jurgen's press conference last night, he was in good form, said even the Anfield hot dog vendor has to be at his best on Sunday
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-11-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 9
countryman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercountryman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercountryman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any kind Liverpool die heart fan here who can help me to get out of negativity? Was zapped by I duno who when I posted some truthful but unfavourable FRs on another thread. All my points were gone within 01day...
Old 10-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

countryman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercountryman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercountryman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you so much bros.. YNWA
3pts tonight please.
Old 10-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 3
ThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud of

My starting Xi vs Man City.

Alisson; Trent, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Salah, Mane, Firmino

King of Europe - 2019

My 2019/20 season prediction
Old 10-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 17
Xgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant future

Given that the match starts at 12.30 am, I will be watching till easily 2 plus in the morning. Going to start the week in zombie lack of sleep mode. Hoping for a victory of any margin although I have a feeling it will be a 3-1 or 4-1 scoreline in our favour.

I hope all the Liverpool players will take out the frustration of missing out the league title by 1 point last year on this match.
Old 10-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Judas Sterling wants to prove a point @ Anfield tonight....
Hope Pool will shut his blady mouth for good tonight..
Must marked this Aguero tightly if he plays, he always scores against us!
Old 10-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
My starting Xi vs Man City.

Alisson; Trent, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Salah, Mane, Firmino
Midfield of Hendo Fab n Wini again...Klopp playing it safe again.
Boring!
Old 11-11-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

So far so good! 2-0 HT
Old 11-11-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 17
Xgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant futureXgenre has a brilliant future

I think we will see Milner on for Henderson, Ox for Wijnaldum and Origi for Salah in the 2nd half. Henderson is not closing the gap quick enough. We need VVD's leadership. Not shouting enough
Old 11-11-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Yaaaaaay.. 3-1 FT
Old 11-11-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster

escobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of light

So happy for ALL at Anfield at this very moment

BELIEVE...the journey continues
Old 11-11-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 15
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

well done Klopp and team!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a great game tonight! one for all and all for one!

Old 11-11-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

https://twitter.com/AnfieldEdition/s...95745238241280

"I said two sugars. Two. What's wrong with you?"

This will become a classic Meme

Luvin it, [email protected]#k off to both those Baldies: Pep & Kompany
Old 11-11-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 16
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Mane dived again, this time a diving header to frustrate MC further
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Advert Space Available