The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: New PT List 2022

Leave the chicken talk in the houses la, still want to bring them out meh.
And if they have sex with u outside of the brothel, its an offence
Old 11-01-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

no point bring them out.. u spend even more ..
Old 11-01-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Get their number not a problem ,can bring them out also.
you got hang out before with any of the petain girls?

Actually like what of the bro here have commented , no point to bring them out , still have to spend additional $$. In fact They are all very high income earner than most of us.
Old 11-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post

Actually like what of the bro here have commented , no point to bring them out , still have to spend additional $$. In fact They are all very high income earner than most of us.
its pointless, end up spending few hundred or K... they are all high-income earners.....All WL about 700-1.4k per day earning.
Old 11-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

No lah. If I ask for number it's only to ask when they rest and come back. Some ladies nice to talk to. I honestly don't mind hang out with them but leave the fucking in Petain
Old 11-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
No lah. If I ask for number it's only to ask when they rest and come back. Some ladies nice to talk to. I honestly don't mind hang out with them but leave the fucking in Petain
haha dont put your heart into them can liao LOL..they are very good with their Strategic
Old 11-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
haha dont put your heart into them can liao LOL..they are very good with their Strategic
what kind of strategy? care to share?

Petain in the past really has a lot of WL compared to now where it is dying out. Some of them have the decent girl next door look that you wouldn't believe that they are in this line servicing thousand of bro in this trade.

Actually sometime i really wonder does their family way back home know that their daughter is in this line of job here in SG when they bring back tons of money back home every few quarter..
Old 11-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Yeah. For any WLs in general don't need to throw your money at them unless it's nothing to you. Want to have relationship, do it with decent girl. Want FB/FWB, do it without monetary reasons.

WLs are there for us to empty our nutsacks and relieve stress
Old 11-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post

Bring her go watch movies or makan then accompany her back home,most times take bus.Actualy dun need to spend much.
Old 11-01-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bring her go watch movies or makan then accompany her back home,most times take bus.Actualy dun need to spend much.
Spend on some more more worth into relationships in my view but not in this industry. It’s really mind blowing for guys. Like I said before they treat u good, they treat other men same.
Old 11-01-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
care to share which petain girls you hang out with before? just curious is she on the current returning list now?
Old 12-01-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HunterSignal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beside FY, which other ladies give french ?
Old 12-01-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSignal View Post
Beside FY, which other ladies give french ?
Sally..Anna of H10
Old 12-01-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

which lady in hse 10 is blonde hair? Saw her back view.. she was when i was there ard evening
Old 12-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
which lady in hse 10 is blonde hair? Saw her back view.. she was when i was there ard evening
should be cookie..H10R7
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1