The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

After watching 2 and half match days I feel that so many of the other teams have gone forward and are playing quite good football with energy. Even Palace and Wolves not to mention Arsenal and Spurs. Let alone City.

Meanwhile we seem to have been largely listless, devoid of snappy energy and hoping Diaz/Salah/Nunez will pull a rabbit out of the hat. I don't know how but our play or play book feel and seem very flat at the moment. Top 4 battle if we continue like this and do not find our mojo.

Hope this is not the curse of winning the Charity Shield. Only game this new season where we have played at our best levels or close to that at least.

Really need to come out of the gates with manic energy on Monday.
Old 23-08-2022, 04:57 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bad luck with injuries so far. Well, but been scoring goals. So guess, need to score more. Once Nunez is back, firmino can rediscover his form. Things would be better.
Old 23-08-2022, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-08-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

What is happening to The Reds?
Old 23-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
What is happening to The Reds?
Still suffering from hangover.

Old 23-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Still suffering from hangover.
I was actually afraid of the curse of the Singapore visit....remember one season where they had Torres, Alonso and gang...they had finished the season second and greater things was expected of them the next but they started off poorly..
Old 24-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Ha ha.. All so quiet!
I'm sure losing to the scums is a bitter pill for us to swallow.
Seriously I reckon Klopp is not doing a good job building up the team n the numerous injuries from players who did not even kick a ball really baffled me! The purchased of players has not been good. Key player like Wijnaldum was not properly replaced n I feel that Mane is sorely missed now although I criticised him extremely last season..
A top 4 finished seems daunting now!

Last edited by countryman; 24-08-2022 at 10:56 AM.
Old 24-08-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We can talk about transfers, injuries, midfield options etc to explain our current dire situation.

My main concern though, is we just plain don’t look hungry. To use a Rocky analogy, we are where he was in Rocky 3. We’ve lost that eye of the tiger - the likes of Virgil and Trent look and play right now like they don’t care. The only ones showing any hunger are Carvalho, Elliott and Diaz.

Also we've been found out tactically.

Ancelotti showcased it for all to see in the Champions League final. The blue print is there.

Sit deep and we've no ideas then our highline will malfunction and your clear through on Alisson.

Love Jurgen to bits but have to get this out of my system as well.

It's been 7 years since Klopp signed. This is the point where things went south at both Mainz and Dortmund. It's clearly a longer cycle than most other great managers, but it will be a big question whether he can break the cycle of having the club squad around him after 7 years. It's like the veteran players can't maintain the emotional intensity after Klopp got us so close to something truly historic last season, and there is not enough fresh blood waiting in the wings.

Finally, I now don't understand how we looked so good in the Community Shield?
Old 24-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
It's been 7 years since Klopp signed. This is the point where things went south at both Mainz and Dortmund. It's clearly a longer cycle than most other great managers, but it will be a big question whether he can break the cycle of having the club squad around him after 7 years. It's like the veteran players can't maintain the emotional intensity after Klopp got us so close to something truly historic last season, and there is not enough fresh blood waiting in the wings.
I had faith with Klopp to turn around. Who dun?

The players need to have confidence and believe.

Old 26-08-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Think best of luck draw compared to Group C and G.

Old 26-08-2022, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Bournemouth x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62560106
Old 26-08-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Bournemouth

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...at-southampton

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 26-08-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Score Prediction : Liverpool 2 Bournemouth 1
Old 26-08-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Bournemouth

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...at-southampton
This is a must win for Liverpool

I say 1-0

My Daily Star column
Old 26-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Painful

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1