The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
HauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS Discussion about Sex from Retired Samsters

Thanks for the support bros!!
Had already hit 1000 views.

No mood to write now, Will be writing my most unforgettable bonk soon ...

HauntedSex
Old 08-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Sarissa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS Discussion about Sex from Retired Samsters

Enjoyed reading all your posting here so permit an oldie to share with you on how he lost his virginity and his first commercial sex experience. This is many, many years ago. Don't ask how long ago....pai seh! .

Just left Singapore Poly, got my first job which was in the construction of an oil refinery. I was the lowest guy on the totem pole and above me were 6 ang moh engineers each responsible for one aspect of the project. My job was to keep track on contractors' progress. Anyway we completed one phase of the project and the contractor decided to "belanjah" the team so we went out to dinner. After dinner I thought that was it but the contractor said no, night is not over yet, we go to a massage parlour. The "massage parlour" turned out to be a flat in a residential development along Taman Serasi opposite the Botanic Gardens. In those days, many OKT would rent the apartments there and operate them as as brothels.

As we were about to enter the lift, one engineer met his friend who was coming out of the lift. The man asked the engineer where he is going to and engineer replied 8th floor and the guy laughed and said "Oh so you are the guys. I went up there and OKT said tonight flat is booked for a private party". We went up to the flat and there was only 3 rooms and 4 WL's and there were 8 of us. Someone produced a deck of cards and the guys who drew the highest hands get to go first. I got the second round. Those WL's were probably in their late 20's or early 30's but they looked old to me (don't forget I was young un then). There was only one young one about early 20's. As I was waiting for my turn, my heart was pumping like crazy. Finally my turn came and I picked the young one (I was her second that night as she serviced an auzzie engineer before me). I was very nervous and I dare not tell her that I was a virgin, so I asked her to massaged me with the pretext that I have a headache from drinking too much earlier. After a few minutes of massage, she laid on her back and I had no choice but to "do it". I fumbled around trying to put my brother in her hole and she finally had to take it and put him in her. I pumped a few times and came. I don't think she was very impressed with my performance cuz she later told the other guys there that I was a quick "comer". I felt very embarassed. As I was the "baby" in the group, the seniors were quite understanding and one of them said to me "don't let her words upset you, you will get the hang of it".

So much for my first sexual experience, not a very memorable one.

Last edited by Sarissa; 08-04-2005 at 10:41 PM. Reason: typo mistakes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1