The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS Discussion about Sex from Retired Samsters

thks sam for the comment & up points...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 17-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
kinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedSex
Nice FR, bro.
I always like to try a WL at Petain but never. The place that time was really stink!!

HauntedSex
Agreed that the place is run-down even compared 2 the geyland thai fish tank.. but also depends on the gers there cos they hav their individual personalised rm.. som really do up their rm quite nice.. well better then KS imho.. though smaller...

think desker is the worst!!!..
Old 17-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
We then proceed to the bed and when she tried to give me a BJ, I jump out of the bed immediately coz at dat time, I din know wats a BJ...thought she gonna bite and gobble up my didi. My gal was luffing so hard dat all my frens who are just next door came to see wats happening....end up all luffing at me.
hahahaha,me really can't help to LAUGH oso!kekekeke
Old 17-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
My virgin fuck was

- in 恒 春 - ROC ..
- rate @ 800 NT
- 3 months before my ROD
- comeback kena STD
[first three are real; last 1 bluff 1]

Sak Sak ... somemore my posting got rythm 1
My ATEC in 恒春 too = = but overthere got 鸡meh ? i still remember my OC bring us to the 坟场 for a run every morning .....
Old 17-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
jeronimo is one of the Best!jeronimo is one of the Best!jeronimo is one of the Best!

All Sr NGs!

I am not a retired samster, in fact I am just starting to bud
Please bear with me while I just relive my fond memories of my first commercial sex experience.

Being young and new in the industry and happy like a bird to be left to roam overseas as I was tasked to go and visit a supplier in Thailand, Bangkok!
Imagine me aimlessly following the suppliers auditing their factories, I was not in IT and project management then. So after all the boring work, my suppliers brought me to a disco, I still remembered it was call Hollywood.
So while happily drinking and listening to their local singers on stage, a sweet smile flashed and I thought, it can't be me?
Anyway invited her over for a drink and my suppliers acted as translator.
As the music pumped and the alcohol toxicated me, I was really moving along Khum Nong's contours. I was shocked when my suppliers asked if my hotel allows me to bring girls to the room as I had never harboured any intention to have a girl but they drove me back and she followed.
All was taken care of by my suppliers with the concierge and Nong was in my arms the whole night

Its was from that night on that I fell in love with Thailand and her daughters.
The next day I wanted to pay her as to me, I do not want to waste her time and as I was about to be married very soon after my return to Singapore.
To my surprise, she refused and only took my bottle of Christian Dior's Fahrenheit in membrance of me

I am not good at writing poetic proses, so pardon me for the lousy recap because it happenned about fourteen years ago

No unachievable tasks, only unfathomable dreams
Fears will imprison you, dreams set you free

I am a newbie, all NiceGuys (NG - Nice Guy and not No Good), please try to be nice to me
Old 17-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Bro Jeronimo, nice descriptive and elaborative enuff for me to start imagine your then encounters....good writing skills.. Hope to learn more fm u...
Old 18-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Recall my first local & oversea HC experiences…

1) Local HC – River View Hotel
After a tiring working day on a Sat, my colleague & I decided to go for “diak ku”. During tat time, me not into HC so did not pay much attention in sammy HC thread. As my colleague is also not a HC regular, he could only remembered & recommended River View. Off we went and the place was quite clean. After eating some snacks & watching the TV, we were called to our respective room. Mine was a lau chio…massage was good with lotion…then pop up the question “juagen”?…but tik my didi was sensitive so felt pain…so she HJ for me gently till I cum…

2) Oversea HC – Lion City Hotel
Next we planned for an oversea venture…so we chose the nearest & easiest…JB. This time I browsed thru sammy HC thread and finally decided on Lion City. We ate some ba ku tei near City Square before taking the cab to LC. Reached there locked our valuable in the safe at the counter and changed. Enjoyed the hot pool first followed by some light snacks.
Then captain called and we went to our respective room. Mine was a young gal called I tik June…petite size…quite pretty and nice boobs. But what I remembered most was her mouth…she offered me the most enjoyable bbbj..with tongue wriggling at my cock every time she deep throat me!! SHIOK!!! Her ass was nice too so I did her doggy and cum sextisfactory…!!!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Old 18-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

I had my 1st sex encounter during those day when House Party(so call 'Funtion') was the in thing.the whole group of us was invited to a party and was lucky to hook up a girl. i think she was 'ston' that night. during slow dance we were touch here and there and end up doing it in the toliet
Old 18-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb
My ATEC in 恒春 too = = but overthere got 鸡meh ? i still remember my OC bring us to the 坟场 for a run every morning .....
I was at base camp 4 ... at nite walk out the camp, take a cab to the town centre of 恒春 .. there got lots of KTVs/Pub and even explicit fuck-shop .. oh ya, that was in 1986

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
oh ya, that was in 1986
OMG 1986? haizzz uncle you still so young, i had my bonk in ROC in 1980 haizzz
Old 18-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
HauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
Recall my first local & oversea HC experiences…
1) Local HC – River View Hotel
2) Oversea HC – Lion City Hotel
Yo, Bro! How can I forget my first bonk in Local HC:
Double Happiness (now known as Bugis HC).
A few years back( I think it's 1996), While i was clearing my annual leave. Felt horny early morning, But do not want to PCC. so LL wait till afternoon.
Wandering around middle rd as I just finished praying a temple near there.
Came across a HC named Double Happiness at Fortune Ctr. So decided to give it a try...

after taking a shower, I wore the shorts and wait for my turn... Was later assigned to a room. While smoking in the room. A Beautiful, Slutty-looking woman came to the room. WOW!! 1st time saw such a beautiful
lady coming to message me ...Instantly, I got a hard-on. cannot remember wat her name... after message behind, she asked me to turn around. Then Instead of messaging, She used her finger nail to tinkle my body!! Wah liao!!!
She really good at it!! Then she popped up the golden question. I already bay tahan and immediately agreed.Her slutty looks really turn me on man!! she got the best body that I ever had sex with. Good BJ, FJ with real not fake moaning!! It cost me about $38 + $100(special). which was worth well during that time.After that sexxion, went there a few more time, but could not get her...later about a year, that HC closed down, changed management, and she's gone!!
But a few years later, I met her again in GL !! yes, she's working there as a GL cat 150!! Her Cat 150 name was yen-er who now retired in GL scene.

Will write 1st time overseas HC bonk later....

HauntedSex
Old 18-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

OMG, u have yan-er during her HC times....tats amazing...! me got no chance 2 have her in GL before she retired..hiaz...! thumb up for u!

Quote:
Yo, Bro! How can I forget my first bonk in Local HC:
Double Happiness (now known as Bugis HC).
A few years back( I think it's 1996), While i was clearing my annual leave. Felt horny early morning, But do not want to PCC. so LL wait till afternoon.
Wandering around middle rd as I just finished praying a temple near there.
Came across a HC named Double Happiness at Fortune Ctr. So decided to give it a try...

after taking a shower, I wore the shorts and wait for my turn... Was later assigned to a room. While smoking in the room. A Beautiful, Slutty-looking woman came to the room. WOW!! 1st time saw such a beautiful
lady coming to message me ...Instantly, I got a hard-on. cannot remember wat her name... after message behind, she asked me to turn around. Then Instead of messaging, She used her finger nail to tinkle my body!! Wah liao!!!
She really good at it!! Then she popped up the golden question. I already bay tahan and immediately agreed.Her slutty looks really turn me on man!! she got the best body that I ever had sex with. Good BJ, FJ with real not fake moaning!! It cost me about $38 + $100(special). which was worth well during that time.After that sexxion, went there a few more time, but could not get her...later about a year, that HC closed down, changed management, and she's gone!!
But a few years later, I met her again in GL !! yes, she's working there as a GL cat 150!! Her Cat 150 name was yen-er who now retired in GL scene.

Will write 1st time overseas HC bonk later....

HauntedSex

My story thread
Old 18-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

HauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
OMG, u have yan-er during her HC times....tats amazing...! me got no chance 2 have her in GL before she retired..hiaz...! thumb up for u!
Too bad, bro...
U should had tried her during GL time. But Personally I think she 'works' better in HC scene.
Think of her Slutty 'CFM' look really gives me a hard-on now!!
Must find a place to PCC liao....

HauntedSex
Old 18-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

yalor...now my fav is summer! heehee...no sure tho if she is still ard..semi retired liao u knw..hiaz..

Quote:
Too bad, bro...
U should had tried her during GL time. But Personally I think she 'works' better in HC scene.
Think of her Slutty 'CFM' look really gives me a hard-on now!!
Must find a place to PCC liao....

HauntedSex

My story thread
Old 28-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

Sorrie, Let U bros waited So long...

My first Overseas HC bonk was at Roman Spa during 1997...
It was a rainy day, It was also my off day, 1 of my maiayisan frenz called me, asking me to pass him some paperwork so he can finished the work next day.
So after met him in JB checkpoint, there was a sudden urge of 'Sex' in me.was alone that time ...dunno where to go. so took a cab, asked the cabby any good HC to recommend. was brought to Eden Grd Hotel, so blur that I dunno how to go to the spa...

To cut the long story short... Was in the eating corner having the snacks, saw some of the 'boss' calling the capt, asking him to get them good girls by tipping him. so 'monkey see, monkey do'. Later assigned to a room... was smoking when the gal came in.. Her name is Yuki. Not bad... Figure 36c-24-34... Forgotten her no. She's not a looker but still ok...proceed to massage, She's good in giving a good hard massage, also very chatty. Very fun to have her ard... Suddenly, she stopped massaging, Looking at me with a CFM face... wah lau...baytahan man ... my brother stand up liao. sitting on top of me, she slowly stripped her clothings...one by one...When she took off her brassie, a pair of white,bouncy breast c/w erected, pink-coloured nipples appeared in front of me!! OMG!! can't help it by sucking them real hard. She started to moan, pleading me not to suck...but who's care!! can feel that her pussy was overflow with cum juice...then she slowly withdraw her body until her mouth touches my dick. without delay, she started to BBBJ me...sooo shiok!! She's really a cock teaser!! almost CIM!! Capped me, she started to ride on me... really wild man!! She moaned and shouted:' Fuck me!! Fuck me harder!!...Darling...!!'.Sensing she's going to cum. I changed to missionary position, pumped her harder and sucked her erected nipples at the same time...and she cum... pleaded me to fuck her harder!! cludding my sweated body, she 'love bited' me!! (luckily no marks on my body) this makes me high and in a matter of a few minutes, I cum. Unload everything in her cunt... We kissed like no tomorrow...
After putting on our clothings, she claimed that it was the best fuck that she ever had. She also asked me to look for her again.Then We kissed and left the room...

It was also 1 of the best fuck I ever had too!

Any bros can share their sexperience too??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1