The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!
Talk dirty while fucking

Bros,

Recently when I fuck my wife, she wants me to 'talk dirty' so that she can get more sextified and getting her climax faster.

I really don't know how to talk dirty while fucking her, can some of you (who knows how to talk dirty) teach me a few words?

Thanks!
Old 16-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Re: Talk dirty while fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Bros,

Recently when I fuck my wife, she wants me to 'talk dirty' so that she can get more sextified and getting her climax faster.

I really don't know how to talk dirty while fucking her, can some of you (who knows how to talk dirty) teach me a few words?

Thanks!
how bout...
1.oh is that shit..
2.i forgot to clean up after shitting..
3.shit i need to go
4.i step on dog shit
Old 16-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arcuatus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

www.literotica.com
you can learn a lot from the stories there
but i think u better check with your wife whether she got limit or not
sekali u 1/2 way go "you SLUT" then she slap you you honggan
Old 16-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

If she is nagging/domineering wife, should be:-

a. You sexy bitch/slut!
b. You fucking asshole, I am goin to screw your ASS.
c. Wow, you are really a CHOW-CHEE-BYE.

I think of any lao.
Old 16-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
WHAM is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bros,

Thanks!
you can try telling her about fantasies, i.e. how you want to see her getting fucked by other man, how you want an orgy with her, how you want to get another man to give her another screw so she will be satisfied, how you want another couple to join in for an orgy, tell her how tight her pussy is, how wet she is, etc, etc
Old 16-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

1. Ta ma de, no fcuk buay song si boh ( must be aggressive abit) LOlz
2. u talk somemore I pia u hard hard till u can swim on the bed with ur own juices LOLz
3. beg me la... beg me to fcuk u ..COME BEG MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
4. talk dirty? ok tomolo onward i dun brush teeth and eat more garlic and onions
KIdding no offence hor...

telegram:
Old 16-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Peter,

u din say she wants u to talk dirty in Mandarin, Hokkien, other dialect? singlish or standard english?

telegram:
Old 16-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bros,

Thanks!
Call out the nick in this forum is dirty enough.
Old 17-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros,

Thanks!
Why dun you try this? As you bang her try whispering into her ear whether she like it or not and when she say she does command her to say it louder all the while continuing banging her. Then tease her and ask her whether she like it deep inside her and make her beg for it by no fully penetrating her until she start begging. whispering in her ear all those stuff like "oh you're so wet", "want it harder/deeper?" and making her moan louder will make it all the more pleasurable for you and her . Hope that does the trick. If not there are still many other ways (i shall not describe in detail pm me) to make the session a pleasurable one.
Old 17-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
extraextra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

found this website.
hopes it will help you in any ways.
http://www.sexinfo101.com/as_talkingdirty102.shtml
Old 17-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha... you guys are really jokers ,talk dirty in Hookien ??.... so funny...

anyway its true it depends on what your wife likes/fantansize..etc... me and my ex too always talk dirty when we make love... things like ...You Like It ? You Want Me to Fxxx Your Pxxxx ? Ya ? Say It... Tell Me You Want Me To Fxxx... ..... Its hard to teach these kind of things , its individual....
ask her what she likes, what she wants to hear , what turns her on... slowly start off from there lor...
GoodLuck
Old 17-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 21
witan788 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwitan788 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=astrozz]Hahaha... you guys are really jokers ,talk dirty in Hookien ??.... so funny...

Hey it's true ok bro. My ex-gf like gets really turned on whenever I talk dirty in Cantonese. So the during the bonk session I'll say something like.."Ah, lei gor hai ho sup ah...ngor gor tuck ho song ah. m tuck la, ngor oei chor lei la...arggh!(You pussy's getting really wet, feels great being inside...can't hold any longer..I'm cumming ...argh!!" Haha! Personally, I find it amusing esp. when she dont really understand the dialect as she's a teochew, but who cares, most important is she enjoys it.
Old 17-02-2005, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Smile Talk dirty

Your Cantonese dirty-talk is "power".

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 17-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros,

Thanks!
start off by telling her how sexy she is, and you touch her waist, cup your hands around her soft breasts, her arms and tell her how hot she is - if u dont feel disgusted, slap her bum bum alittle bit while she's on top of u or while you doggie her...gentle slaps and see how she reacts to it.

while you're slapping her, go harder if she keeps quiet or moans - thats shows she likes it and while you're at it, ask her if she's been a naughty naughty girl

thats for starters
Old 17-02-2005, 04:36 AM
Saloth Sar

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Perhaps you could try this:

Buy a box of disposable panties, and give a pair to her and tell her to put them on whenever she wants to make love. This way, you also establish a definite signal for the start of your role play games.

When you see her in them, you could go up to her and do your usual foreplay before you both strip. But add some roughness (physically & verbally) & watch for reaction. Build it up to something like: 'You want dirty? You get dirty. And rough!'

Grab her panties and rip them apart. 'This is better. I can see your wet cunt begging for my (big / medium / small*) prick, but I'm not putting it in just yet. Lick me.....'

From here on, please use your imagination. I don't think I know her or you well enough to micro-script your next move. The idea is to give you an interesting start to talking and acting dirty.

*delete whichever inapplicable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1