The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-01-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I only do it with selected RTF girls, it helps me finish easier, else sometimes I can go on for an hour or maybe end up CIM / HJ to finish . My regular still don't offer it to me . Maybe only a few ML will do CBJ unless u ask for it.

Frenching / DFK is still something not many ML will offer, if u want this, better ask before taking her. Some even ask for tips just for DFK.
I used to have that problem of needing a long time to finish but I think the trick is to use the condom that works for you.

So far most that I go to allow dfk and bbbj so not a problem.
Old 31-01-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
I used to have that problem of needing a long time to finish but I think the trick is to use the condom that works for you.

So far most that I go to allow dfk and bbbj so not a problem.
I bring condoms to BKK. Not just the condom but also how much feel the ML can give u as well. I don't need a long time with my regular, but others varies.

If u try those new XMM at certain shops, some don't dfk, but will give bbbj anyways. I still wanna try them despite the chance. Gogo bargirls are good, so far all give plenty of dfk and u can test drive them with LD before taking them out, but they are higher cost than a ML with a shorter time.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zinczinc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone
I am travelling to bangkok from the 15th to 18th of feb and if anyone looking for companion to go club or cheong, please pm me!

Thanks
Old 01-02-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

I share my FR from my Dec 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Doki Doki
Girl (Visit 1): Barbie x Mayu, 2 girls, 6,500B x 90 min. I just wanted to try them, otherwise I would just come back to RTF. Both are curvy, Mayu is slimmer and have darker skin. Barbie is very rough with all her actions. Mayu is better. Very good catbath with 2 tongues and lips on you as well as switching during the BBBJ. Both gave BBBJ but no frenching. After the Nuru part, FJ with Barbie then decided to CIM in Mayu, she swallowed the cum, her BBBJ is very good.

Girl (Visit 2): Yuri, 3,500B x 90 min, RTF. Pretty, nice brown skin, curvy. Great Nuru session. I keep RTF her cuz I like her looks and services. Had very good time chatting with her during the session. Get very good catbath, BBBJ and frenching. Tipped her 200B.

Kokoro
Girl: Julia, 4,400B x 90 min. Shower room is full, end up upgrade to the Jacuzzi room for 500B. Managed to get her even though I think she's popular. Pretty with curvy body. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, not as good as previous girls here. Great Nuru session. Get very good catbath, BBBJ and DFK. Didn’t enjoy the Jacuzzi much, I don’t like water.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Phontip, 2,550B x 90 min. Short, slim and very light with brown skin. I can carry her with 1 hand lol. Took Nuru gel massage. Get B2B massage with the Nuru gel, get BBBJ and DFK. The catbath was so so. Very accommodating girl.

Girl (Visit 2): Balla, 2,400B x 90 min. Short, slim and very light with brown skin, much younger than Phontip. Took oil massage session. Started with some massage, as she closed in, became a DFK fest lol. Get BBBJ and DFK, catbath was so so too. This DFK is very passionate. Very accommodating girl. Tipped her 200B.

Happy BKK
Girl: Noey, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty with curvy body. Amazing service right from the shower. Can DFK, BBBJ, boobfuck in the shower till u cum, then head to the bed with another round of great service with massage, catbath, DFK, BBBJ, FJ etc. I like this place, can hear girls moaning around.

*** Massage
Girl: Regular ML {RTF}, 1,900B x 60 min. My go to place before I head to the airport, went at 10am. She gives me everything I want except raw. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Fang, 4,850B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Pretty and slim body with light skin. Was there for another girl actually, but she didn't turn up lol. Picked this girl instead. Pretty with short hair. Get amazing BBBJ and DFK. Her DFK is very passionate.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan except for my regular.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 01-02-2023 at 08:58 AM.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I share my FR from my Dec 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:
Nice FRs. Now I'm more pumped for my trip next week!

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 01-02-2023, 06:31 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do you guys always tip the ladies?

I normally tip 100THB even if the service is mediocre but now I'm thinking of tipping only if the service is damn good.

Old 01-02-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Do you guys always tip the ladies?

I normally tip 100THB even if the service is mediocre but now I'm thinking of tipping only if the service is damn good.
I only tip the girls which who gave excellent service / very accommodating to put in a lot of effort if I took too long / if I wish to visit her more / gives me great feel / or my regulars. I'll tip 200B to them usually, regular (depends ).

Somehow the girls can remember very well, they can remember me even when I RTF her 6 mths later. They seem very happy with just a 200B tip, gives u lots of kisses and hugs as u go out and when u RTF next time.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nice FRs. Now I'm more pumped for my trip next week!
Do share your FRs. I will share my Jan trip FR in a while.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do share your FRs. I will share my Jan trip FR in a while.
Will look forward to your next FR. I will chiong everyday consisting of BJ bars and soapy/nuru. Really want to empty my ball on siambus

Old 01-02-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will look forward to your next FR. I will chiong everyday consisting of BJ bars and soapy/nuru. Really want to empty my ball on siambus
I look for girls that can fix my affection deprive. That's why I picked mostly the Isaan girls, of course it still depends on the individual. I skipped the BJ bars cuz the full service shops lets u do almost everything. I think its difficult to get affection from the BJ bars. Of course, sometimes I just want to go at that SYT .

I like Nuru also, but lately the weather is so cold, I have a problem enjoying it. That's why I didn't go to Nuru at this time unless my fav is working, probably she was on code red taking a break. Don't like soaking in Jacuzzi, I hate water.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

I share my FR from my Jan 2023 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. Weather was cold, so didn’t go for Nuru massage this time. I don’t like cold weather, Dec was very cold, I couldn’t really enjoy the Nuru sessions. Not in order, standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips: I didn’t expect to visit this number of girls for this trip, maybe I was too deprived of girls affection, it’s quite an addiction.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Far, 2,400B x 90 min. 21 yo SYT, cute, slim with brown skin, single mum, had a kid at 17. Gives good massage, very good catbath then keeps licking and kissing the neck area, somehow it feels great. Very passionate DFK until skip the BBBJ and do FJ. Very good endurance to cowgirl ride so long. Very good chemistry great time chatting with her during the session. Finish with about 20 min remaining, washed up and lay down cuddle and DFK until times up. I’m her 1st customer on this day despite it’s 8pm.

Girl (Visit 2): Far, 2,400B x 90 min, RTF. Quite a lot of the others MPs had their girls all at work. I was thinking if I should have taken the other girl which I wanted to try but I RTF her because of her good service previously. This time she was tired out, plenty of customers on this day and the day before. Don’t have much endurance this time, can’t pump her for too long as well. Accommodate my DFK with lots of tongue and saliva despite she said she don’t usually DFK with customers, just light kissing. She didn’t seem well, but I still DFK her so much. Gave her 200B tips for her effort and the good experience before.

Happy BKK
Girl: Noey, 2,700B x 120 min, RTF. I RTF her, booked 120 min session to enjoy her until shiok. Great service in the shower and bed as usual. I spent a lot of time DFK her in the shower, pressing her to the wall. After finish, still got over 40 min to do cuddle, chat and DFK lol. 2 shots session, but I can only manage 1. Very accommodating to take my requests for 120 mins. Tipped her 200B.

Mai Chan
Girl: Nonni, 2,400B x 90 min. Slim, at first glance, looks so so, but close up, looks much better. Good shower on that testicle massage chair. Can hug and kiss during the shower then head to the bed. Good chemistry, good to chat with, that mirror is very good for me to watch the catbath and for us to look at each other. I like her catbath, she also likes to have me give her one, so I gave her a my version of a good one lol. I like to look at us in the mirror when we pause DFK sticking close together. Excellent DFK session whenever our lips can reach. I forgot to tip her lol.

Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl: Giftsy, 2,600B x 90 min. She looks much better than in the photos, slim curvy. SOP services, good catbath, but CBJ and no frenching offered. I watch her licking and kissing all over my body during the catbath, looks so sensual, a pity not to be able to taste those lips. Very quiet with no chemistry, end up need to HJ to finish. Her HJ is very good, it took quite some time, but it feels comfortable. You can get very pretty SYT at Momo massage from time to time, but the service provided from the girls varies a lot.

*** Massage
Girl (Visit 1): Regular ML {RTF}, 2,300B x 120 min. I had time on this day, so I spent 2 hrs with her to have her company. I asked her to come early to the shop on the last day of my trip then tip her after that session.

Girl (Visit 2): Regular ML {RTF}, 1,900B x 60 min. Visit her before heading to the airport. Tip her {secret}B to keep her happy.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Aum, 4,850B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in).. Went there to take a look, sat there for about 45 mins, picked this girl for LD. Pretty with short hair has nice eyes, doesn’t need much makeup. Asked her over for LD, chatted with her for awhile, kiss a few times. Bought another LD chat more then DFK at the sofa, off to barfine lol. Get amazing BBBJ and DFK. Her DFK is very passionate. Has quite some stamina for cowgirl. I like her saying “chob nu mai” + going all out for the DFK during FJ. Can’t speak much English, very good to chat with. Will definitely look for her again.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls All the girls here are from Isaan except my regular, Aun and Nonni.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 01-02-2023 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

I share my FR from my Nov 2022 trip. This was a business trip. I sneaked out for some girls when I had time. What u get from the girls maybe different. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Kokoro
Girl: Natalie, 3,900B x 90 min. Short and curvy, she is not slim. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, excellent chair play sits on your lap for B2B, lots of grinding on pussy and boob fuck. Hot and cold water BBBJ on the chair, did AR from below the chair then another one on the nuru mat. Great Nuru session but spent too much time here. Get very good catbath, DFK, BBBJ.

Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Bowie, 2,500B x 90 min. Very pretty and cute SYT, very slim with brown skin. Looks way better than her photos, probably is a university girl. She initiated DFK in the shower, I like it. Spent some time to enjoy her. Good catbath, offers DFK and BBBJ. Very tight pussy. Excellent service. Tipped her 200B.

Girl (Visit 2): Natasha, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute SYT, very slim. Looks like a university girl. Doesn't offer kissing, she will bite u if u kiss her, but I keep risking it anyway haha. Good catbath, BBBJ. Her cat bath is full of saliva. Very tight pussy. Service overall is very good, just lack that kissing.

*** Massage
Girl: Regular ML {RTF}, 1,900B x 90 min. I left my colleague alone at platinum mall to shop alone while I sneaked out to visit my regular for some company. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Patty, 4,850B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Very pretty and cute SYT, slim with brown skin. Enhanced C cup boobs, feels soft. Get amazing BBBJ and plenty DFK. Comfortable to hug, very accomodating and have lots of stamina.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan except for my regular.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Bros! Here're some FRs for bangkok Sukumvit on my most recent trip (Jan2023)

Sukumvit - Soi Nana (soi 4)

Billboard (Level 3)
Girl 1- #501 (cant rmb name) super cute and sweet face!
Short time 2000 Baht, Bar fine 500 baht. 20yo. Worked for about 6 months.
Speaks little english. But trust me, you'll want to bring this girl overnight.
Tight, fresh and no plastic done. Sweet like GND. super GFE too. Very affectionate.

Girl 2 & 3 - #79 and #121 ? Had a sandwich threesome with these 2 girls.
#79 only started working for like 3 days. 20 years old. Cute and petite
The other girl not my type, but she was still an OK bonk. Threesome started out really well with the 2 girls
making out and me fingering them both, followed by a double bj. Ended the session with my balls and wallet feeling empty hahaha

Sukumvit (Soi Cowboy)

Penny Black - Opens till late. Lots of Coyotes and freelancers. But none in their early 20s.
Many transgender and ladyboy as well, so beware.

A lot of taxi drivers will ask you to go to an 'after party' and some will even tell you its 'free'
Don't bother going because its a shitty place with a lot of lonely drunk men and few girls...
plus 300 baht entry fee lol.

Sukumvit (soi 11)

Sugar Club - Mostly Ang Mohs. But great for partying in a group (SFW) with good Hip Hop music
Old 02-02-2023, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Momo/Pretty

Quote:
Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Bowie, 2,500B x 90 min. Very pretty and cute SYT, very slim with brown skin. Looks way better than her photos, probably is a university girl. She initiated DFK in the shower, I like it. Spent some time to enjoy her. Good catbath, offers DFK and BBBJ. Very tight pussy. Excellent service. Tipped her 200B.

Girl (Visit 2): Natasha, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute SYT, very slim. Looks like a university girl. Doesn't offer kissing, she will bite u if u kiss her, but I keep risking it anyway haha. Good catbath, BBBJ. Her cat bath is full of saliva. Very tight pussy. Service overall is very good, just lack that kissing.
Seems you like Momo. Curious as to why you don't try Pretty, which is almost next door? They're famous for offering SYTs.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Re: Momo/Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Seems you like Momo. Curious as to why you don't try Pretty, which is almost next door? They're famous for offering SYTs.
I've tried Pretty 3 times, but I find more of the girls from Momo are prettier ... And I have a list of girls to try at Momo. Both have SYTs. It is also more difficult to get the exact girl u want at Pretty, there is booking service too, but not as good as Momo's. Momo also has a "Today Working" list which updates the evening before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1