The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
fl alot leh...tried 2 this week , 1 thai 1indo.
thai service not bad but the boobs wun meet ur requirement.
but think u shd b able to get better.
gl thais boobs usually too hard i dun like even if service hits the mark. hard boobs u mind bo
i also prefer soft if enh
really see how dry the market is during that time lol
if i have no regular maybe standards will be lowered
Old 21-12-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

wh10 g10.
walk ard westernhout n okt wh10 jio g10 new girl new ger.
she looks like an old classmate , so ok...juz i fantasize bonk. make some small talk n shes only 22.
shes petite so i was expecting small a, but the clothes off and i was pleasantly surprise by a full B.
started off fairly cool, avoid kissing at first but as we went on soon she was gyrating her hips moaning n we were frenching non stop. her alarm went off juz in time. wash up n left a small tip

Last edited by bonkning; 21-12-2023 at 10:29 PM.
Old 28-12-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Copy and Paste from another thread

For H43

At 10:40am, OKT say I am the first customer. Look into the tank only got 2 girls. 1 is a baby elephant, I took the other that look more presentable.

G30
Name: Meong
About 1.6m
Looks: Look presentable. Mole above upper left lips
Body: Not fat nor skinny. Small B boobs

Service: Maybe Shower room too small, I shower alone. Follow by she shower. (At least she observe hygiene)
Capped BJ was still enjoyable, and some cat painting.
FJ: After BJ, she straight away ask me to mount her for missionary.
I think the FJ got some GFE as she hug me tight and legs around me as I pound her.
Finish in doggy. Butt got meat so piak piak was good. Her stereo also quite loud.
RTF: Yes and No. Yes. SOP service but I was look for morning quickie and she was the only option at that time. Will come to her for cure for my morning horniness. No, On Saturday where I have a luxury of time, I will still go to my regular

Actually Morning still got FL option but they take too long to confirm slot. So GL is the best
Old 03-01-2024, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been awhile since I visited WH17. Have been busy visiting Bao Bao ever since I had her for the first time (FR on her in progress). This time my visit to this house was to try SiSi who was recommended by a fellow bro!

I guess I was probably the first customer of the house as the gals were all gathered round having a huge spread. Went up to OKT & asked for SiSi. I stole a glance at Keke & gave her a slight nod before proceeding up with SiSi. She apologies to me that she might have spicy breath due to the food she just ate (guess no frenching later then). Apparently it was bought by Keke’s BF from some famous Chinese Restaurant.

SiSi in my honest opinion looked prettier than Keke (but Bao Bao still no.1). She wore a dark mini dress & definitely can pass for a model. Inside, she put her arms around me & playfully ask why I choose her today. “有只小鸟和我耳语说你才是这家的王牌. 不来尝尝你的服务我会后悔!” Of course that was just me talking cock but it definitely help break the ice as she slid her hands down my cock & began to caress it gently. “那就让我好好给你爽歪歪吧!”

Usually, I would try to give the girl a cunnilingus (paint job) before heading into the shower. I like the taste of the girl before they shower up. SiSi however stopped me & beckon that we shower first as she wanted to freshen her breath after that spicy meal.

Disappointing for me, there was nothing much happening in the shower apart from some standard catbath/foreplay actions. But I still had hopes that this will be a good session.

On to the bed & I got her to lie down as I began my little movements & actions of arousal on her. Gently sucking on her nipples while I caress her boobs, which I will say is pretty decent at around C size. I moved southwards & spread her legs open as I buried my head between them & began to give her a cunnilingus. It took some time before she got slightly wet & her breathing & moans began to intensify. She didn’t allow me to finger her though but at least she allowed me to rub her clitoris which I did with glee as it helps bring the girl to orgasm faster. Indeed it worked as she soon let out a moan & clenched her legs tightly around my neck signifying that she is orgasming. Normally, I would’ve continued painting to give the girl a few more orgasm but she stopped me & said it was her turn to make me happy.

I lay down & eagerly awaited what was in store for me next. Sadly, once again what I experienced was just standard SOP stuff. The usual stuff that most girls in GL do to get you hard. Just standard blowjob & some handjob. Once she felt I was pretty hard enough, she straight away capped me on. Kinda wish she would blow longer.

She rode me cowgirl first & allowed me to grab her waist & let me hard fuck her. But I have to say overall her cowgirl isn't that great (so far Bao Bao's is the best). Switched over to missionary & I initially had both her legs spread out wide as I pounded her hard. She seems to enjoy this position as her hands was fondling her boobs as she was fucked. I grab one of her hands to her pussy & she immediately got the signal & started rubbing her clitoris. I asked of I could finish inside of her mouth & she said yes. Got her off the bed & she knelt down beside my cock & immediately started sucking me off. CIM a short while later & instead of spitting it out into the dustbin, she actually let it flow onto her hands. "哇那么多呀大哥! 好烫哦!"

Just before showering, I asked her to give me a light massage which she obliged. I told her I would RTF her again if she could allow me to paint her longer & offer more sensual foreplay during shower & BBBJ. "哇换了口味了? 不找Keke了? 还是以后要双份我们两?" I told her that in terms of look & body, she is definitely much better than KeKe & that she just needs to be a bit more accomodating to the guy's request & besides, a guy's appetite will often change (in fact mine changed ever since I met Bao Bao).

Overall, this wasn't a great experience for me but I would RTF base on her looks & if she can be a bit more accomodating. I mention before in my FR on Keke that she is one of the GEMs of this house (WH17) & now I firmly believe that if SiSi ups her game, she might take top spot. Although from what I hear from SiSI, business in this house isn't as good as compared to the other houses.

Once again apologies for a long FR but I hoped you guys enjoyed it!

PS: Thanks to another bro, I got wind that there are 2 more SYTs in this house, WW & XX!
Old 07-01-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
spank4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH02 Viet House

G15

This is your girl if you want to stop chionging forever.

CBJ: 2/10
FJ: 2/10
GFE: 0/10

Big Smile went blackface as soon as got in room.

Shower felt like nurse showering me at old folks home. CBJ last a minute then complain cannot touch here, cannot touch there, cannot kiss. Everything cannot with this one.

FJ time kept asking finish or not. She became so repulsive I just showered and got out. Even getting out show attitude this girl.

So repulsive behaviour I can't describe sia. I feel like I lost all interest in chionging. I still feel disgust: Wah my kkj went in that phui

Last edited by spank4; 07-01-2024 at 03:50 PM. Reason: add adjectives
Old 09-01-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

eversince ex g15 and ex g18 left, this house gone already.
really need a major overhaul.
Old 17-01-2024, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ultracitra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH17 Keke
Visited WH17 as I saw a few good post on WH17. Only got 3 girls working & had to wait. Decided to use the loo on the 2nd floor first & I head a loud moan of pleasure coming from the room opposite. Told OKT that I wanted that girl who was in that room. She was Keke. The moment I saw her I knew I made the right choice. She was wearing a blue half cut dress that started just above her boobs & ended a slightly above her butt. She has that sweet innocent & slutty looks & I decided to make it a double session. Stripped & my hands began to raba all over her body. She leaned against the wall as we kissed. I proceeded to work on her boobs. Not her best asset but will not put guys off. Around B size. Alternated between gentle sucking & bites off her nipples. Her hands caress my head as she kept moaning in pleasure. After showering, I had her leaned on the toilet wall as I moved down south & spread her legs open. I knelt down & buried my face between them & ate her pussy. After about a good solid 15-20 mins or so, she said she was going to cum & I proceeded to quicken the pace of my tongue & inserted my middle finger inside her pussy, fingering her. She came hard as I felt her hands & legs tighten around my head & neck. I got up & looked her in the face & her face was flushed from that orgasm. We kissed & I moved her hands towards my dick asking her to stroke it. She asked if we should proceed to the bed & I told her that I want her to blow me in the toilet for my first shot. Good foreplay as she nibble at my neck, sucked my nipples before finally reaching my dick. Solid BJ & she can take it deep. She even took time to lick & play with my balls. She allowed me to cum just on the outside of her pussy. I had her stood up & had one of her legs up on the urinal as she stroke my dick just on the outside of her pussy. Shot a huge load barely a minute later & one of the highlights was that she didn't even bother to clean up her pussy first but instead engaged in some kissing action with me. On the bed I ate her pussy again where she auto ask me to finger her while I ate her out as she liked that feeling. She came loud & hard & this time I could feel her jerking & spasming on the bed. I lay back & allow her to work her magic, getting my dick hard again. When it was time, she capped me on & climbed above me. My hands grope her boobs as she rode me up & down. All this while her beautiful pair of eyes never left my face as she looked at me with pleasure. I lifted her butt up & took over the fucking. Picking up the pace, her moans & breathing increased & she came a third time. I flipped her for doggystyle & she jutted her butt upwards while her hands reached back & grab hard on my hands. It was also in this position that I shot my 2nd load. She said she could really feel the warm load inside the condom. Dick still inside of her, I pulled her up & we kiss passionately signifying how much we enjoyed the session.

A gem of this house & I will RTF again
Old 18-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IncenseMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't read/write in forums often. I am more of a "go straight to the field" guy. In fact, I have been going GL for fifteen years... since 18. But today I feel that I should write to express my appreciation for WHH17G诗诗, aka WHH17 Shi Shi or Si Si (commonly misspelled).

I heard about her through my friend. He is the kind who goes from house to house to compare, despite the pimps niam-ing him. He may not be a sex master but he has a very strong preference for girls who look like models. So I know I can trust him when he recommends a girl based on looks. So basically he recommended 诗诗/Si Si and said she looks like Fan Bing Bing.

I only decided to check out 诗诗/Si Si a few weeks after hearing about her. So I went to WHH17, requested for 诗诗/Si Si, and sat down to wait. Luxurious waiting lounge with free drinks btw. When this girl descended the stairs (I saw her long legs first), I immediately knew she must be the Shi Shi my friend recommended. She looks F*CKING like Fan Bing Bing! Usually when your friend says A looks like B and you go see for yourself, you usually go "a bit la". But this time it's really alike! Like a Fan Bing Bing clone – same height at 170cm, exact same face, same long black curls, same smile, same voice. And the way she squints to recognize her customers is cute, lol.

Service is great. When you pay $200 instead of the $60 around the corner, you expect more. And in my opinion, the $200 is worth it. I like her relaxedness as she showers me, her smile as she leans close. BJ is as good as you can find in GL (trust me because I have 15 years of experience). In my opinion she cowgirls/rides well too – she does the squatting cowgirl which I like, instead of the knees-on-bed straddling cowgirl, if you know what I mean. Her style has more movement/stroking. Missionary is great too – she doesn't face away, and her natural tits slosh like cute water bags if I angle myself correctly. Finally, I need to say that Sichuan skin is just different – very white and baby-like.

Because this is an FR, I need to go to rather graphic details. But to me, I like her because she feels like a nice person. Hahaha. I cannot be sure about this because I have not known her for long, but she seems like a very chill, very relaxed, non-confrontational kind of girl. The kind of school belle/校花 who is tall and gorgeous, not proud, and is the nice quiet girl playing erhu/二胡 in the Chinese Orchestra. I don't think she is manipulative too. She made a very good point: she wouldn't be in this industry if she is manipulative, because manipulative beauties can just hunt down rich dudes and free load. Which is true. Perhaps, she is marriage material. Hahaha.

She is a good girl. So please be gentle with my WHH17G诗诗/Si Si ya. Or since China is communist, should I say "OUR Si Si"?
Old 19-01-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracitra View Post
WH17 Keke
Visited WH17 as I saw a few good post on WH17. Only got 3 girls working & had to wait. Decided to use the loo on the 2nd floor first & I head a loud moan of pleasure coming from the room opposite. Told OKT that I wanted that girl who was in that room. She was Keke. The moment I saw her I knew I made the right choice. She was wearing a blue half cut dress that started just above her boobs & ended a slightly above her butt. She has that sweet innocent & slutty looks & I decided to make it a double session. Stripped & my hands began to raba all over her body. She leaned against the wall as we kissed. I proceeded to work on her boobs. Not her best asset but will not put guys off. Around B size. Alternated between gentle sucking & bites off her nipples. Her hands caress my head as she kept moaning in pleasure. After showering, I had her leaned on the toilet wall as I moved down south & spread her legs open. I knelt down & buried my face between them & ate her pussy. After about a good solid 15-20 mins or so, she said she was going to cum & I proceeded to quicken the pace of my tongue & inserted my middle finger inside her pussy, fingering her. She came hard as I felt her hands & legs tighten around my head & neck. I got up & looked her in the face & her face was flushed from that orgasm. We kissed & I moved her hands towards my dick asking her to stroke it. She asked if we should proceed to the bed & I told her that I want her to blow me in the toilet for my first shot. Good foreplay as she nibble at my neck, sucked my nipples before finally reaching my dick. Solid BJ & she can take it deep. She even took time to lick & play with my balls. She allowed me to cum just on the outside of her pussy. I had her stood up & had one of her legs up on the urinal as she stroke my dick just on the outside of her pussy. Shot a huge load barely a minute later & one of the highlights was that she didn't even bother to clean up her pussy first but instead engaged in some kissing action with me. On the bed I ate her pussy again where she auto ask me to finger her while I ate her out as she liked that feeling. She came loud & hard & this time I could feel her jerking & spasming on the bed. I lay back & allow her to work her magic, getting my dick hard again. When it was time, she capped me on & climbed above me. My hands grope her boobs as she rode me up & down. All this while her beautiful pair of eyes never left my face as she looked at me with pleasure. I lifted her butt up & took over the fucking. Picking up the pace, her moans & breathing increased & she came a third time. I flipped her for doggystyle & she jutted her butt upwards while her hands reached back & grab hard on my hands. It was also in this position that I shot my 2nd load. She said she could really feel the warm load inside the condom. Dick still inside of her, I pulled her up & we kiss passionately signifying how much we enjoyed the session.

A gem of this house & I will RTF again
Glad you enjoyed her service! Haven't been to find her in awhile already. After I tried Si Si, my preference in this hse has changed hehe...
Old 19-01-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncenseMaster View Post
I don't read/write in forums often. I am more of a "go straight to the field" guy. In fact, I have been going GL for fifteen years... since 18. But today I feel that I should write to express my appreciation for WHH17G诗诗, aka WHH17 Shi Shi or Si Si (commonly misspelled).

I heard about her through my friend. He is the kind who goes from house to house to compare, despite the pimps niam-ing him. He may not be a sex master but he has a very strong preference for girls who look like models. So I know I can trust him when he recommends a girl based on looks. So basically he recommended 诗诗/Si Si and said she looks like Fan Bing Bing.

I only decided to check out 诗诗/Si Si a few weeks after hearing about her. So I went to WHH17, requested for 诗诗/Si Si, and sat down to wait. Luxurious waiting lounge with free drinks btw. When this girl descended the stairs (I saw her long legs first), I immediately knew she must be the Shi Shi my friend recommended. She looks F*CKING like Fan Bing Bing! Usually when your friend says A looks like B and you go see for yourself, you usually go "a bit la". But this time it's really alike! Like a Fan Bing Bing clone – same height at 170cm, exact same face, same long black curls, same smile, same voice. And the way she squints to recognize her customers is cute, lol.

Service is great. When you pay $200 instead of the $60 around the corner, you expect more. And in my opinion, the $200 is worth it. I like her relaxedness as she showers me, her smile as she leans close. BJ is as good as you can find in GL (trust me because I have 15 years of experience). In my opinion she cowgirls/rides well too – she does the squatting cowgirl which I like, instead of the knees-on-bed straddling cowgirl, if you know what I mean. Her style has more movement/stroking. Missionary is great too – she doesn't face away, and her natural tits slosh like cute water bags if I angle myself correctly. Finally, I need to say that Sichuan skin is just different – very white and baby-like.

Because this is an FR, I need to go to rather graphic details. But to me, I like her because she feels like a nice person. Hahaha. I cannot be sure about this because I have not known her for long, but she seems like a very chill, very relaxed, non-confrontational kind of girl. The kind of school belle/校花 who is tall and gorgeous, not proud, and is the nice quiet girl playing erhu/二胡 in the Chinese Orchestra. I don't think she is manipulative too. She made a very good point: she wouldn't be in this industry if she is manipulative, because manipulative beauties can just hunt down rich dudes and free load. Which is true. Perhaps, she is marriage material. Hahaha.

She is a good girl. So please be gentle with my WHH17G诗诗/Si Si ya. Or since China is communist, should I say "OUR Si Si"?

Indeed a very good gal with good service! Very friendly & chill in the room! You tried asking her out? I wanted to ask once but I was afraid she would reject. Haha.
Old 21-01-2024, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

She is a sheer waste of my time and money!

WL name - keke
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - early thirties (my guesstimate)
Height - approx 1.57m without heels
Built - slim but not youthfully tight. Some loose areas around the hip area. I suspect she has conceived before via natural conception. She has messy and long pubic hair. A turn off for me!
Tits - Natural and a little saggy A cupper with ugly looking dark brown nips which are quite huge. This suggests that she has conceived before. Am afraid not palatable to me.
Shop - WH17

Looks - Very plain and MILFish. Not pretty with flat facial features but pleasant looking only … her eyes look dull and can tell she lacks beauty sleep. Prolly due to working late till the wee hours of morning has put a toll on her looks. She is quite fair though.

Pre shower routine - 1/10

She was Not keen in this department and asked me to undressed and quickly ushered me to the shower room. This is a show stopper for me!

Shower action - 6/10

Nothing spectacular TBH. She gave me a mild B2B soapy rub on my bod and also using her arm to slide along my ass crack and stroke my dick from behind.

Cat bath / Foreplay - 5.0/10

Not stimulating at all. My standard is too high for her to achieve probably. She adopted water-in-mouth to lick my back and then dry licking. It was done briefly. More like CAT100 standard.

AR - 5.5/10

Not stimulating at all! Lacks pressure and too brief. She used her fingers to caress my dick simultaneously but lacks skill. My standard is very high for her I guess.

BBBJ - 6.8/10

This is the saving grace … but her BBBj skill pale in comparison to those WLs from 54A and 1608. Again, my standard in his department is very high. I am spoiled by those super commandos since the day I ventured into GL150 and now GL200.

DFK - N/A

Only kissing on the lips and she did it reluctantly.

FJ - 5.5/10

I quickly cummed on demand as I no longer keen with the above lackluster performance by her. I wanna get done and over with it quickly. Her pussy was on the loose side …

Whore Attitude - 6.0/10

With such skill and lacks enthusiasm to serve punter, I don think she will last very long. She has been working in GL since about 2 months ago. I heard that their boss , Derrick tried to encourage them to be more proactive and to offer GFE but it looks like to no avail.

RTF - Hell no! A sheer waste of my money and time! I can see some of the FR written by certain members here ain’t truthful or perhaps they have low standard compared to me. Regret to say, she definitely doesn’t worth $200 per pop considering her looks, bod, service and attitude.

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Caught a glimpse of 3 other WLs sitting on the sofa. Their looks were nothing to my fancy and hence I didn’t bother to ask for their names. BTW, SiSi was on menses leave when I patronised this shop.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-01-2024 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Licastor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a Thai WL from WH56 for 60/30min

Had my suspicions she wanted me bc she wanted to avoid the new crowd of Indian bros coming in.

Looks: 6/10
Average and a little fake. Milf-ish with fair complexion

Preshower: 5/10
Average, clean you a bit to get you to the next step

Boobs: 7/10
C? Not sure how to tell if enhanced. But soft and no scars. Good thing can fondle, but the fakeness of it was a bit of a turn off. She has small nipples that you can rub.

CBJ 6/10
Nothing to write home about, but not bad either.

FJ 7/10
She will ride you for a short while, but say she’s tired and get you to pound her. Accomodate diff positions, doggy. Feels a little loose.

Attitude 5/10
I slipped out and she scowled at me.

Overall: 6/10
Okay bonk, but won’t look back to this compared to other WL

RTF: Prob no, not my type
Old 24-02-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
han2boi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH58G2 - corner lot V-Garden

Origin: Viet

Face: 6/10. slightly better than average, looks young.

Body: 6/10. Average sized, ~157cm, not fat/not sllm, smooth skin, no scars.

Boobs: 7/10. Original B-cup

Shower action: 5/10. SOP

GFE: 6/10. Okay at first, but i took too long that she got restless and ask if i want to extend. But i quickly finish after that

BJ: 5/10. Dont like capped BJ and her skills just average, nothing special.

FJ: 7/10. Considered good for GL. can take diff position. Also, started with missionary then cowgirl (usually most GL wont do cowgirl if possible)

Overall: 6. Don't think there was any complaints. Nice young look and body.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tt2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can check if there's any thread for WH10? Tkss
Old 16-03-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

LANDMINE FOUND W02G33

She is here for quite sometime but suprisingly no bad fr reported here. Thus, sending a warning to all bros here.

Proceed with cbj for awhile. Then asked me to start fj on her. Tried to kiss her but she turn her head away. Then i went to proceed downwards to kiss her nipple, she quickly covered her nipples with her hands and disallow it. Half-mood gone. Tried to grab her boobs and pump her but she firmly hold her boobs with her hands and gave a stern warning "Cannot!". My mind was thinking is she really here to work?

Tried to change position but she said her waist pain. Cannot doggy and unable to cowgal too. So literally, she just lie there and you just need to finish your act on her on missionary only. Pump a few mins and quick get it done and over with.

The only time she is happy is when i quickly get changed and left the room after showering. I told her she should not work like this but she just mention "If you not happy, dont choose me next time and her customer base is alot". Smlj, this kind of service how come no landmine fr sia Should share to save each other money!

- cannot ksis
- cannot suck nipples
- cannot touch boobs
- cbj
- no cowgal
- no changing of position

I think the girls in this house all cmi. OKT is friendly but not honest. You have been warned !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1