The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 10-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2983 / Power: 17
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Is there any adult sex toy shop inside USSC..?
If yes, may I know the shop no.?
Thanks....

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 9
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micheal3373 View Post
Is there any adult sex toy shop inside USSC..?
If yes, may I know the shop no.?
Thanks....
Near the carpark. Lvl 1.

不要透露身份
不要乱讲话
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1085 / Power: 8
aaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Near the carpark. Lvl 1.
USSC got sex toy shop ?
Old 11-09-2020, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
USSC got sex toy shop ?

Yes. They got website. horny.sg
Old 14-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 3
fmylife is one of the Best!fmylife is one of the Best!fmylife is one of the Best!

Buy and use with the ML upstairs? Test if good or not. Hahaha.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 15
RotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud of

Today the world place very quiet.. Think ppl don't dare go because of the news on [email protected]

I walk there to see see.. Still many shops open.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Very skinny one right?
Not referring to inside USSC
Old 16-09-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 15
sw9085 is one of the Best!sw9085 is one of the Best!sw9085 is one of the Best!sw9085 is one of the Best!

Any Bro here know which one have better massage? Thank you in advance. Stay safe all bro and happy too.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
careboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw9085 View Post
Any Bro here know which one have better massage? Thank you in advance. Stay safe all bro and happy too.
If you are keen onMassage,you can visit lv 4 upp s'goon shop centre the one next to computer shop.Good massage n makes you relaxing.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud ofRotiPrata Man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
If you are keen onMassage,you can visit lv 4 upp s'goon shop centre the one next to computer shop.Good massage n makes you relaxing.

Massage I think Lily better.. But she no full menu
Old 16-09-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
cuba is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuba is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuba is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Walking over from the vegetarian restaurant, next to the barber, who is that?

I walked further down. Got 2 other ladies also asking me if I want to try. Are they the lily or coco?
Old 16-09-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Walking over from the vegetarian restaurant, next to the barber, who is that?

I walked further down. Got 2 other ladies also asking me if I want to try. Are they the lily or coco?
Next to Barber is Lily n nico.. Next one Coco..

Next to computer is Lisa. Omg I'm a tour guide
Old 16-09-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vroomy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm.bro
Old 17-09-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there yesterday doing some stickybeak, can some kind soul tell me who the two ladies are in the second shop on level one after doing safe entry and taking your temperature. Any review on them they look hot.
Old 17-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 3
LurkerLurks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLurkerLurks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Was there yesterday doing some stickybeak, can some kind soul tell me who the two ladies are in the second shop on level one after doing safe entry and taking your temperature. Any review on them they look hot.
walao ehh those taking temp and safe entry definitely is part timer and not ur regular ML lahhh.. u also dont want 'fang guo' lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1