The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I RTM a mid 20s viet ML 20+ time though its a $88 gimmick joint

the location nearby kids enrichment centre. Always go find her while waiting for kids to finish enrichment.

simple reason is she don't really know how to massage but she really good in touching. 45min of the time is rubbing body and hand purposely brushing little bro. last 15 min proceed with hj.

she no longer working in that spa but in another spa still in the west. another $88 gimmick spa
i guess you must be very excited whenever you need to bring your kids to enrichment lesson as at the same time you can enrich your manhood.

so is a 88 + 50 joint ?
if 88 with HJ then you got a great lobang.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its always 88 + 50 nowadays bro.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
i guess you must be very excited whenever you need to bring your kids to enrichment lesson as at the same time you can enrich your manhood.

so is a 88 + 50 joint ?
if 88 with HJ then you got a great lobang.
yes. nearly every weekend unless OC follow.
its 88+50
Old 03-04-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Actually those ml from website(momo,tt vip,4aini,sglonely)do provide full naked/bbbj/pussy eating(see luck),cim(see luck)
Some of them even offer 2hj after u visit long enough or simply top up $$. Price range 100-120.. can go higher...

I know 3-4 that provide all of the above(after visiting 10-20 in 2020)

5-6 chui, cant even shoot... pay $$ n left.

Eventually, i stick to a few, cause can become fj for price of massage. XD
So if this regular of mine leave sg, i need go hunt another 10-20 to find another that suit my liking.

Trust me bros, keep a few in your contact and rotate, dont stick to one, u will lose interest after 5+ visits.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its 88+50
wow, every week, that is shiok, you are one lucky man.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
its 88+50
up you some pts for the great enrichment class for both kids and dad.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you have the same spending power, you can be that lucky man also.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
If you have the same spending power, you can be that lucky man also.
hi bro, what you said is very true.
spending power is impt.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

i stuck with my reg for many years already i would think maybe 6-8 years...she don't offer much a good hard rub and hj...but she allows me to auto roam everywhere and finger her pussy and ass too, lately she also allow me to lick her pussy while she hj me...

only setback till now she don't do fj...
Old 04-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
i stuck with my reg for many years already i would think maybe 6-8 years...she don't offer much a good hard rub and hj...but she allows me to auto roam everywhere and finger her pussy and ass too, lately she also allow me to lick her pussy while she hj me...

only setback till now she don't do fj...
Probably you need another 5 years for her to let you bang her 🤣
Old 04-04-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me it depends. But I like MLs with good attitude. I used to visit Elu and Dewi from LCS. They have quite good attitude.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to go to a neighbourhood massage parlour in Tampines and got to know this young and cute Malaysian masseur. Chatted alot during massage and got to know each other better. After 3 sessions, she started giving me HJ and I can roam her nice rack. No additional cost.
Then she got married and return back to Malaysia. Lol.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibog View Post
I’m wondering what makes a returning customer to the same ML.
Could it be the quality of massage? Price of the extra service? ML GFE feel? Figure of ML? Looks of ML?

For me ML who do good massage and provide full auto roam+kissing+pussy eating+bbbj with cim for the price tag of hj is the best
But do such ML exist? LOL

What about other Bros? What makes you return to the same ML time and time after?
so dirty feeling to eat a public toilet
Old 04-04-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkingdonut View Post
gfe and good service and reasonable rates.
me had same thoughts too...and, sincere in their service and chat topics lor....
Old 04-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need to envy abt others bro, better still, if u hv the spending power to do it everyday, am pretty sure that u are luckier then him.

Then everybody will start to envy u liao ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1