The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Skills future

right on time bro ilikeoldchangke
Old 01-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
oldschool79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
I sort of got famous in school after that but I’m still not the most notorious one. I overheard a teacher saying that at least I’m not as psycho as the kid that only completes half of his exam papers so he can sleep.
This paragraph brings back memories.... welcome back bro iLock
Old 01-04-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
36six deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS. Hope there are more to come!
Old 06-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for the updates. It was totally worth the wait.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
intelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyintelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more!
Old 06-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
tradechat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, hoping to read more.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

My throat was so dry and the first thing I did upon entering my place was to go to the kitchen. I started drinking from the tap directly, gulping down water beyond the point of thirst.

Panting and wiping my lips with the back of my arm. I went straight to the papers. Picking pieces of it up, I went to the section about the stabbing.

“Bloody hell.” I cursed out loud when I realised the article is gone.
It’s gone.
Just like that.

The article in it’s place is now about the chain collision along Bukit Timah road I passed by earlier. No one was hurt but it caused a bit of a jam. Flipping the paper front and back, I tried to figure out what kind of dark magic is going on.

I picked up the paper and held it against the light. Maybe it’s not normal materials the papers are printed on. Maybe it’s some high tech LCD screen or something that feels and look like paper.

You can then refresh it or something like a webpage of a connection.

I checked the front and back of the piece of paper before bringing it to my stove.

“ let’s see what the fuck are you made off.” I mumbled as I lit up my stove.

Blue flames danced in a nice circle around my underutilised stove and I held the paper to the flame. It ignited immediately, the fire consuming the paper, devouring and turning it into ashes within seconds.

I dropped the paper and watched the ashes crumple and fly about my kitchen.

It’s just paper.
I mean if it’s something high tech, surely it has some batteries involved. Even if there are no batteries, there should be an antenna where the device can be powered by a signal or something.

I grabbed another piece of the paper, careful to leave the part about Sulyani and her colleagues intact.
I tore up a section of the paper and looked at the fibres. I crunched up a portion and used it to wipe my sliding glass door.

So far, it looks like newspaper, it smells like newspaper, it burns like newspaper and it cleans like newspaper.
I dunk a ball of it into water and watched the some of the ink dissolve into the liquid.

It’s fucking newspaper.

Unsure of what other experiment to conduct, I took the full page news of the accident that is going to happen the next day and pin it up against a glass wall with blue tack.
I read the report twice. The accident happened right along the same street where I was staying. Practically right in front of Cluny court.
The time is not stated but it happened in the day.

I stuck pieces of blank paper along side the news report and brought out a box of coloured markers and bits of string like I’m about to solve the crime of the century.

There are several pictures of the accident and the damaged it caused scattered throughout the report. I went through each one until I found what I’m looking for.
A light post in the middle of a traffic island.
I’m interested in the shadow it’s casting on the grass beside it.
A shadow is the longest in the morning when the rises from the east, it’s the shortest around noon and long again when the sun sets in the west, casting the shadow on the other side.

Opening up google map, I used the street view function to drop the yellow man pin on the same street where the accident happened. I orientated the screen until I found an image taken on a sunny day with enough shadows for me to make my comparison.

Using the red true north arrow that allows me to turn the camera about, I repositioned the pin and thereby the screen, to display what I would see on the ground in the day, if I was standing due North.
Establishing my direction, I checked the shadow of the light post and confirmed my deduction that the accident happened in the early part of the morning. I adjusted the google street view to match the picture of the accident site so I can make an apple to apple comparison.

Glimpsing clues and cues from the reporting, I deduced that the accident happened quite early. At least earlier than the time when google last sent it’s engineering team to capture the street view footage for that stretch.
Pictures of the accident scenes showed a gathering of park goers in the background too.

Discounting the time for the emergency services to arrive, start their rescue operations, and for the police to set up their signature blue tent for fatalities, I estimate the time of the accident to be between 8am to 9am.

Why ? Why is it so important to know the time of the accident?

Since I stay along the same stretch, why can’t I fucking park myself on a stool and wait for it to happen?

Here’s the thing, I don’t want it to happen. I want to stop it from happening. And to do that, I need to know the time it happens.

There’s no telling how many trucks is going to pass by in the morning. If I wait until the point when I see Sulyani and Chan standing by the side of the road with a truck barrelling down towards them.
It’s going to be too late.

Enlarging the map on my laptop, I looked at the aerial view of the neighbourhood.

Cluny park road starts after the junction of Tyersall road and Cluny hill. It’s a total of 797m long. Assuming there are no cars in front of the truck, it would have almost 800m of uninterrupted drive to pick up speed and momentum.
However, there is a small roundabout at the turn towards Jalan Kembang Melati , this break in otherwise long stretch of road effectively reduced the distance the truck have to pick up speed to about 157m until the estimated point of impact.

No matter what car you drive, you simply can’t speed pass a roundabout. You still have to navigate the turn, lose a bit of speed before you pick it up again.

I scribbled over my sketches and notes beside the newspaper article.

Taking a few steps back, looked at the wall that is now filled with blue tacks and untidy scribbles that only I understand.

The truck that caused the accident is a Nissan cabstar. I fired up google again and looked at the specifications of the vehicle. With a fully laden weight of 3500Kg. It’s been modified and fitted with a cover at the back and during the time of accident, it was carrying old units of air con compressors together with some scrap metal.

I’ve never driven or been on one of these trucks before and I paced about the wall of information before grabbing my phone. I’m going to call a contractor I work with in the parks.

It’s late in the evening and I don’t know if he is going to pick up my call but I’m thankful he did.

“ Hello Jerry, don’t worry. House keeping all done swee swee ( perfectly ) , I never leave any of the dead trunks behind and I confirm plus chop my worker never litter their lunch box all over.” Uncle Sam immediately went on the defensive because everytime I called him, it’s to reflect how badly he maintained his area of work.

Sam is the owner of a small landscape company that we work with regularly.
His team of 6 workers helped maintain a section of the Botanic garden among other small jobs. He is also a pre-qualified term contractor of sort, sometimes he gets activated to clear trees that toppled over during a storm.

He makes it a point to send me pussy willow every Chinese new year every since I started managing him and his team. He doesn’t hate me but he tells people I’m difficult to work with simply because I do everything by the book.

There is no, ‘brother, brother, close one eye’ kind of stuff.
It’s by the book, as simple as that. He can ‘brother brother’ all he wants. It’s always by the books for me.

One thing I like about Sam is that he is very hands on. He knows everything and is capable of operating every single piece of equipment. I have seen him with a harness on, 15m up in a crane car and trimming the crown of a tree with a chain saw complete with a cigarette in his mouth.

I tried shouting at him not to smoke in the park and he had the cheek to tell me the smoke came from his saw, not the cigarette in his mouth.

“Uncle Sam, I need to ask you something.” I said.

“what is it ? “

“Your truck, the one you use everyday for work and to ferry workers.” I said while squinting my eyes at the article to look at the pictures.

“yeah, what about it ? “

“Can I check how fast you can accelerate to if you are fully loaded and have a track length of about 157m ? “

My question was met with an immediate silence on the phone.

5 seconds later, Sam asked if I’m drinking.

“ You drunk ar Jerry…? You siao ar ? ( crazy ) “

“No I’m not, how fast to go from 0 to 100 ? is there some standard to follow or something ? “

“Hello brother…. Lim pei drive Nissan Cabstar…. Not Nissan GTR.”

“Sam I just want to know how long it takes for the truck to be fast enough to knock someone down and be fatal.”

The silence on the line now stretched longer than 5 seconds.

“ Jerry, Jerry, Brother I tell you… I tell you… you write this down… write this down…. one second. “ Sam said
I grabbed a pen and paper.

“Ok go ahead” I said

“1800-221 4444” Sam recited over the phone.

“what is this ? “

“This one ahh.. is the national suicide hotline…You give me a second, I find the Tinkle friend one for you….”

“Uncle Sam, I’m not thinking of doing anything stupid. It’s for work and I just want to get a feel of the ideal travelling speed we are currently imposing on all maintenance vehicle in the parks around the island.” I lied so blatantly and smoothly without a change in my expression.

Sometimes I scare myself.

“Oh… cheyy… err… for me ah… i.. clutch down, push 1st gear, zhuarrr( accelerate) and drag, 30km/h for 1st gear is no sweat but I quickly change to 2nd gear. At 2nd, faster pickup and if I drag a bit, can hit 60km/h. From there I go 3rd, by then can hear the beep beep sound already if I drag also.” Sam said as he tried his best to describe his driving.

“No no no… I don’t mean this… errmm… say if you have 157m of straight road.”

“err ok..” Sam answered cautiously.

“At which point do you think you will get fast enough to ram up a kerb and pin someone against the wall ? “

“I am feeling a bit uncomfortable talking about this Jerry…. You ok bo ?
Old 06-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, that didn’t come out well.

“Ok I rephrase it. Ermm.. “ I looked around the house before asking Sam what would it take to stop a fully laden truck of his if it’s travelling at say 60km/h and the driver is unable to steer or hit the brakes.

I just made a wild estimate. If not, this will not get anywhere.

“You need those crash barrier, those pop out from the ground type, One of your 80 year old raintree in the park….or maybe another truck parked in front of it ? but it’s going to be ugly man.”

“Is there something more, ermm, day to day type of stuff that can stop the truck. ? You know… “ I looked at my furniture and said somethings stupid. “ Like tables and chairs … better still if there’s some technique to stop it and can be done by just 1 man…“

I could hear Sam asking his kids to lower the TV volume in the background before he replied me.

“errr… 1 man ah ? … 1 man stop the truck ah…. got 2 way la…” Sam said, getting my hopes up. “ The simplest is the driver step the brakes.”

“what if the driver cannot step on the brakes ? or the brakes are spoilt ? What is the other method that can be employed by a man ?” I asked.

“Like that ah… you try asking Iron man or the Hulk la, ga yi long kuay ki ( just ram it ) , that one I think no problem la.”

I sighed and massaged my forehead before thanking Sam for his time.
I looked at the site of the accident on google map. Maybe I should I fuck up the traffic by throwing my dining table into the middle of the road or something.
Hell, maybe I can put a chair in the middle of the road and just sit there.

4th November 2018
Sunday
6am

I barely got any sleep. The whole night I was tossing and turning about in my bed.
While waiting for my coffee to brew, I could feel a sense of frustration slowly building inside me. I’m frustrated because I don’t know what to do.

Currently at the top of my list would be stop the truck when it slows down at the roundabout, but here’s the thing. Base on the report, the driver suffered a stroke.
It did not mention when he suffered it. He could be keeping his foot down on the pedal all the way down the street until the point of impact, you never know.
In this scenario, my best chance would be to stop Sulyani and Chan instead.

Leaving my place at 6.20am, I looked up and down the quiet road on front of my place. Hell is going to break loose in a couple of hours’ time.

8am

Sitting by the side of the road with a cup of coffee and butter croissant, my eyes never left the road. My ears pricked the moment I heard the rumble of a heavy vehicle and several passed by without incident.

So far everything the papers reported came true. I don’t know if it will be the same for this.

8.15am

There was some commotion coming from the supermarket from what I can see. Two Caucasian kids were shouting at the supermarket staff before they suddenly took off. They dashed out and ran away, towards the direction of the roundabout.

Everyone at the café turned and tried to see what is happening except me.
My heart started beating faster and I was perspiring heavily. My palms were wet and I feel cold despite the hot and humid weather. I guess that’s what cold sweat feels like.
That must be the shoplifting that triggered the appearance of the police officers.

A few minutes later, my lips turned pale and I spilled my coffee when i saw the familiar figure in front of me.

Coming towards the café on 2 bicycles, are Sulyani and Chan.

They must be from the police centre right up the road near Coronation plaza.

I looked at Sulyani who parked the bike by the side and when she removed her helmet, I realised she looks so much better in real life. That is a true beauty right there.

It’s not hard to notice her ample assets in front of her chest given her rather small frame. Her mixed parentage gave her beautiful features. Her large eyes and pronounced nose are those that people would go to surgery for.
The uniform she was wearing is drawing as much attention as her sculpted legs and C cup breasts.

She smiled at a child by the café and when I saw those dimples appear, my heart melted. She can do things to me with her handcuffs and I will never complain.

Her lanyard nest comfortable in between her chest, displaying her identification and I swallowed a gulp of my saliva as I realised that poor lanyard is trapped. No matter how she moved, how the heavier card case at the bottom swayed and shake, the lanyard will never be able to break free from the deep valley cleavage it was placed in.

Sulyani saw me looking at her and she cast me a look for a second before looking away.

She’s here, if she’s here, it means it’s going to happened.
It also means the truck is going to appear anytime now.

I could feel goosebumps appear all over my skin when she walked past me and entered the supermarket to speak with the staff.

I got up immediately and started walking towards the direction where the truck will be coming from. I looked odd staring at an otherwise non-busy road.

People Jaywalk regularly there, there’s not much traffic and they just want to cross over.

I stood by the side of the road and kept staring towards the vanishing point of the road.
I have no fucking idea what to do as I kept alternating my attention between the road and behind me to see if Sulyani and Chan is out.

“Fuck this.” I said and I started jogging towards the roundabout junction.

I didn’t want to do this because it’s dangerous as hell and there’s no guarantee it will work but stopping the truck as far away from the accident spot is my best chance.

I decided to intercept it when it slows down at the roundabout. It’s my best shot.

8.45am

“Jesus…” I mumbled as I saw the truck appearing a distance away.

Turning behind me, I saw Sulyani, Chan and a supermarket staff coming out to the sidewalk. The staff was pointing towards the direction where the teenagers ran. They are pretty far away and from where I’m standing, they looked like small candlesticks but still visible clearly.

The truck has started to veer to it’s right before being pulled back sharply. You can see it’s losing control.

There are no other cars in front of the truck as it approached the roundabout.

“oh fuck, fuck ,fuck.” I said as I literally started jogging on the spot like I was going to shit in my pants or something.

The truck is picking up speed and it’s veering left and right now, crossing into the lane meant for traffic coming from the other direction. The entire road is deserted except for the truck.
I ran towards it and immediately kept pace with the vehicle. Being up close, I realised how fast it is going.
It mounted the shallow circular island of the roundabout as I jogged alongside it.

Sulyani & Chan have now moved out right by the side of the road where the fence ends between walkway and the road.

Running alongside the truck, I tried to jump onto the side step to open the door. It’s locked.

It’s worth a try at least.

Holding onto the passenger side door of the truck, I tried to punch the window and the pain in my knuckles reminded me how stupid that was.

I jumped off the side of the truck and nearly fell flat on my face. Swinging my arms wildly to regain my balance, I started to sprint flat out as my ears caught the rumble of the engine putting more power into the truck.

“HEYYYY!!!, HEYYYYYYY!!!! “ I shouted at the top of my voice as my lungs burned like someone poured acid down my throat.

Sulyani and Chan turned to look at me and the out-of-control truck.
They saw it and I could see it on their faces.

They were frozen to the ground at that split second at the sight of a truck going right at them. I sprinted as fast as I could towards them.
Tightening my core, I stretched out my arms like I’m going to tackle both of them to the ground.

I charged right into them with my arms spread apart. I lifted off the ground and rammed right into them. With my body soaring through the air for a mere second, I felt the truck graze my right calf at it takes down the road fence.

Like a train that is out of control, the truck mounted the kerb, rammed into the electrical box and smashed head first into the wall of the shopping centre. If Sulyani or Chan had been there, they would have been pinned against the wall.

The crash felt like an explosion of screeching mangled metal groaning in front of a loudspeaker.

The trio of us hit the ground hard and I could hear the audible thud of Sulyani and Chan’s head hitting the ground before whiplashing back up and back to the ground again.

The truck’s engine hissed as it’s mangled remains groaned at the impact that shattered the windscreen and caused the front part of the truck to be compacted onto itself.

The foot of the driver is still on the accelerator and the wheels are still spinning. Exhaust fumes started to fill the site as the shock of the accident left everyone around the area petrified. Screams started to fill the air as café goers vacated tables and started running in different directions.

It was a hard landing for me and I could feel the spots where it’s going hurt the moment bruises appear on my body.

Panting for air, I pushed myself up as I looked at the horrified faces of Chan and Sulyani. Chan was bleeding on the head and Sulyani immediately checked if he is ok.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Ok, I did it.

Sulyani and Chan is alive. I did it.

Turning to look at the truck, I immediately felt a sense of dread creeping back into me.

The truck carried the company name of Sam’s landscaping company.

“No… no. no. no….No way… not possible.” I mumbled as I scrambled towards the vehicle. “no.. no.. no.. please no..”

I looked at the load it was carrying. No, those are not landscaping equipment or freshly trimmed shrub and plants. The truck is carrying scrap metals and old air conditioners.

Why ? Why is it here.

I started shouting for Sam.
I tried to pull the door opened but it’s crushed. I used my elbow and removed the remains of the shattered window. Coming face to face with the man, I groaned in relieve when I realised it was not my contractor.

The driver is someone else.

I could see the driver but he’s unconscious.
Staff from the nearby French embassy came out to help while some bystanders called the emergency services.

Someone claimed to be a doctor and I made way for him.

I could literally hear my heart beating in my eardrums as goosebumps continued to come and go on my skin.

It’s like I’m getting the aftereffects of pins and needles, and it keeps coming and going.

With more people descending on the scene of the accident to help, I slowly backed away from the site.

Sulyani was up on her feet and I could see her looking around. Our eyes met and she shouted at me.

“hey…”

I panicked.

I backed away as someone asked if she’s ok.

I started to run back towards my place.

I dashed home and shut the door behind me. heading straight to the kitchen, I ran the tap and starting gulping water.

I don’t know what was causing the shock I was feeling.
Whether is it because I just saved Sulyani and Chan, or because everything that is printed on the newspaper is true.

I went over to my wall where I was doing my scribbles and writing the night before.

The article is different now.

The accident still happened. The truck driver still passed away because he had a stroke. He died at the wheel. The article is different now because Sulyani and Chan are no longer casualties in the accident.

No one died, except the driver.

I touched the paper just to be sure it’s real. I pinched myself on the cheek to make sure I’m not dreaming.

This is incredible.

I walked out to my balcony that has a view of Cluny Park road. It’s now jammed up with vehicles. I could hear sirens in the distance.

Looking across the road to Botanic gardens, my place of work, the place I first met that newspaper seller, I knew what I must do.

Heading out again, I passed by the security guard post to see Uncle Ang changing shifts with a younger chap.

“ Yoz Jerry, go buy things ah ? “ Uncle Ang asked

“Yah….. go buy newspaper…” I replied.

……………….
Old 06-04-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
QOWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story, support!
Old 06-04-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Bro ILOCK still has not lost his touch there. His writings are well researched and very localised.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
I sort of got famous in school after that but I’m still not the most notorious one. I overheard a teacher saying that at least I’m not as psycho as the kid that only completes half of his exam papers so he can sleep.
LOLed at this part!
Old 06-04-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
goldliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue.
Old 06-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow, this is a whole new level of writing. I won't be surprise TS writes for a living n is so damn gd at it.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

nice the legend writer is back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1