The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
as title above, what are the bros thoughts of malaysian chinese girls working in sg?
is it worth the chase or still stick to local sg girls better.....?
be practical, for short term fun, msian chinese can be good, really depends on the person's character as well.
local sg girls is much more practical in the sense that they have cpf, less dependent on u,
overall i met much more local girls who have good values and treat their bf and husbands good who are also pretty, over the foreign girls (maybe the foreigners lived in a harsh environment since young thus are more materialistic).
and yes as above have said, money issues is a very good indicator of whether she is worth it
Old 09-04-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Malaysian women may also tend to be closer to their Malaysian friends and family. My Malaysian wife is like that. She will blindly listen to those Malaysian people around her and trust what they say to be true although nothing they said is backed up by facts. Those people will deliberately plant 'seeds' in her mind and cause her to quarrel with me over everything under the sun. If you noticed that she is closer to her malaysian roots, then dump her. She will bring you nothing but trouble eventually.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

As with all relationships, enter into it with both eyes open and a clear mind. Be sincere but also cautious at the same time. If your sincerity doesn’t bring out from her what you would like, then should just cut loss ASAP. All the best
Old 13-04-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Malaysian women may also tend to be closer to their Malaysian friends and family. My Malaysian wife is like that. She will blindly listen to those Malaysian people around her and trust what they say to be true although nothing they said is backed up by facts. Those people will deliberately plant 'seeds' in her mind and cause her to quarrel with me over everything under the sun. If you noticed that she is closer to her malaysian roots, then dump her. She will bring you nothing but trouble eventually.
parrot bro, malaysian girls are very good at 挑拨离间。
Old 14-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
You don't say. I fell victim to that and so my marriage ended up in a divorce.
Old 14-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Registar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Hahaha ..... all girls are good at that, not only malaysians. the creme de la creme are those single women who are past 35 years old and having no boyfriends or family staying with them. stay clear of them at all costs.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Registar View Post
Hahaha ..... all girls are good at that, not only malaysians. the creme de la creme are those single women who are past 35 years old and having no boyfriends or family staying with them. stay clear of them at all costs.
Mind sharing why is that so to avoid ladies that past 35 years old? Bros here will definitely take note of the red flags and tell tale signs..
Old 15-04-2021, 05:36 AM
Samster

xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
As with all relationships, enter into it with both eyes open and a clear mind. Be sincere but also cautious at the same time. If your sincerity doesn’t bring out from her what you would like, then should just cut loss ASAP. All the best
Always been my motto on pursuing a relationship:
"Be sincere but also cautious at the same time."

However sometimes I might afraid I'm too sensitive and wary of certain things why this and that, end up actually it's something good then I self-sabotage myself this opportunity..
Old 15-04-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mind sharing why??
Old 17-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
come on man, use common sense.
HOT women are snatched up to be married in their early 20s
women in their late 20s even of career minded get married even if plain janes but are pleasant and agreeable.
The ones that are in their late 30s that are still single are either divorced single moms, women who are disagreeable and self centered eg career focused to the exclusion of their relationships, or are physically unattractive AND disagreeable. Basically they are not attractive and not willing to compromise, the only hope they have is to snare some naïve guy who doesn't have the common sense to detect their danger, and needs someone to point this out to the guy
some ladies who are in their 30s still play the "hang up to sell" card

there is even one who is in her 40s still expect the guy to take initiatives, either she think she is a godsent or she is clueless as to why she is single

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 17-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

I agree that the older a single woman becomes, the harder it is to live with her. This is because she’s already used to doing things her own way. If you both end up together, be prepared to give in to her in lots of ways.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Ok. here are some details how I got to know her, typically from work.

We don't talk that much online like close friend type..

She has been here for almost I guess a year or two already due to border close she has to stay here no choice however she manage to find work here to extend her work pass.

Suddenly last month valentine's day she asked me out for a date, at the same time we celebrate both our birthday together as it's close to each other.

On the date itself, everything seems to be smooth and good, gave a pair of sneakers as a present spontaneously.
She looks happy and surprised from the gift. Most of the time she compliment about me and talks a lot of positive things straightforward,
keeping it real during the conversation and I just listen and contribute talk a bit here and there, so far no red flags such as (eg. bringing up her ex or something and other problems) to spoil the mood.

We hang out in the restaurant from early afternoon till halfway almost dinner time then she went to her relatives' house to bai nian,
so I waited for her as she say after that visit she has no plans, so she came back and find me we went to another bar to chill out,
till then late night she started to initiate deep heart-to-heart talks whereby she started open up to me she has a illness and I asked her what is it she said it's vaginal infection telling me she don't always bring this up suddenly as she does not want to look sympathetic from others (she's 24 btw)
To wrap up the night she even told me, she decide to hang out with me coz I'm worth of her time..... unlike any other guys she think twice beforehand.....

That night went well and she told me I can confide in her if anything arises and she indirectly planned another date telling me she wanna visit somewhere that can get out of sg temporary like pulau ubin so we can continue hang out and progress further...
Afterwards then I sent her home to the bus stop and we left.

Cut story short. After that date I felt good actually thinking it's the first time we have the same personality, able to click and our minds somewhat think alike wise,
we could possible develop this friendship further if both sides could make things work. And I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Pardon me, It's been awhile since I dated, I do not have a girlfriend before and plus the pandemic I didn't interact with a girl in such manner for a long time. Thus feeling this way.

Sounds too good to be true?

Unfortunately something came up along the way. Guess what? I happen to caught her selling the pair of sneakers I gave her as a present online.....

I felt cheated thinking all that the sweet talks she gave me during the date itself like it felted "she's the one" + we have been known for almost 10 years that kind of feeling..... Or is she just some girl with a glib tongue? I don't know...

Even though I do not expect anything in return from this since we barely know each other in real life more than a day,
thankfully I told myself this might be just telling me what kind of girl she is.
I texted her to see if she is honest about it like if shoes fits etc. She admitted that it does not suit her, said she is looking for something else to trade (she lied) where actually she is still selling it for money.....
Then awhile I moved on and accept the fact this just happened right in front of my eyes.

So bros/love experts out there I wanna ask, are malaysian girls really materialistic and like to emotionally manipulate people for their own gains?

From this episode, even though I've already somewhat know what kind of person she is from her behavior,
Sorry I know this might be a silly question. Should I just move on from that problem she has and continue hanging out with her?
As humans are not perfect and do make mistakes at times..... Just want to have some opinions.
Wao. Pussy got infected. Damn after you pay for those dinners and no bed. She is good.
Old 17-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Wao. Pussy got infected. Damn after you pay for those dinners and no bed. She is good.
Yeah total bullshit after all has debunked coming from my friends and bros from here I can say.
Nothing comes positive, instead it out weights more towards the negative side more.

Honestly, she's the one who asked me out, so didn't think too much - want to start to know her first genuinely as friends in terms of personality etc..
So I have no thoughts of bedding her straight on that date itself and she insisted on paying half of the meals too.

Now I remember what exactly this so-called "pussy infection" as claimed,
she mentioned about girls about to hit 25 need to check for HPV,
found out she got some lump/tumor shit inside her pussy, she took all the HIV/STD test all negative,
taking antibiotics to curb this issue, and she not local, told me go to hospital do all these test stuff for a quite awhile total up to $6000-$9000.....

DON'T KNOW ZHUN OR NOT.

Thinking about it, met so many girls - this one really new level, make my mind up and down everywhere,
don't know should I feel sad or happy that point of time or probably I'm just feeling annoyed by her drama, same time feeling overwhelmed by her nonsense.
Old 17-04-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

haven't get together already so much nonsense. after more time sure got more nonsense. good luck.
Old 18-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah total bullshit after all has debunked coming from my friends and bros from here I can say.
Nothing comes positive, instead it out weights more towards the negative side more.

Honestly, she's the one who asked me out, so didn't think too much - want to start to know her first genuinely as friends in terms of personality etc..
So I have no thoughts of bedding her straight on that date itself and she insisted on paying half of the meals too.

Now I remember what exactly this so-called "pussy infection" as claimed,
she mentioned about girls about to hit 25 need to check for HPV,
found out she got some lump/tumor shit inside her pussy, she took all the HIV/STD test all negative,
taking antibiotics to curb this issue, and she not local, told me go to hospital do all these test stuff for a quite awhile total up to $6000-$9000.....

DON'T KNOW ZHUN OR NOT.

Thinking about it, met so many girls - this one really new level, make my mind up and down everywhere,
don't know should I feel sad or happy that point of time or probably I'm just feeling annoyed by her drama, same time feeling overwhelmed by her nonsense.
Dun waste time with her......there are other women out there.....reminded me back when I was in the 20s, went after a biatch who commented to someone that she felt awkard to talk to me after hearing that I wanted her as a gf. Stopped talking to her & she got the cheek to ask a frenof mine 1 year later why did I stopped talking to her......DUH!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1