The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wife allowance

Hi guys... do you provide allowance to your wife even though she's working with decent pay?
Old 24-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Wife allowance

That does not make sense. No reason to unless it is for a very specific purpose/s, like paying for after school care etc.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Take it that you are paying most of the bills... like conservancy, utilities and Internet bills...etc.

And you wife expects you to give her allowance... any such cases?
Old 24-11-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Take it that you are paying most of the bills... like conservancy, utilities and Internet bills...etc.

And you wife expects you to give her allowance... any such cases?
Oh yes, my ex-wife, she have this notion that the man need to maintain his wife and children: "一个男人必须养老婆孩子" her exact words to me.

Well, my current wife also gets allowance, but the situation is better now since we both share the household expenses.
Old 24-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Oh yes, my ex-wife, she have this notion that the man need to maintain his wife and children: "一个男人必须养老婆孩子" her exact words to me.

Well, my current wife also gets allowance, but the situation is better now since we both share the household expenses.
Very cool.

I kinda have this thought... there are women who feels that they are of a weaker gender, and needs men to give in to them in many many areas... so they kinda create the unwritten rules that men should give in to them in every way.

So my question is, what is the line to draw when coming to giving in? Or are there no boundaries to giving in? ?
Old 24-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys... do you provide allowance to your wife even though she's working with decent pay?
No.
For goodness sake. Will she relent and not demand for money from you in the face of a divorce to uphold the principles of gender equality?

Women are demanding for equality. Give it to them.
Old 24-11-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
No.
For goodness sake. Will she relent and not demand for money from you in the face of a divorce to uphold the principles of gender equality?

Women are demanding for equality. Give it to them.
By giving in to them, does it makes them feel even more entitled?
Old 24-11-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Same goes for me. my wife is working even though is lesser but i am the one who foot all the bills and she is expecting me to give her money.
Old 24-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very cool.

I kinda have this thought... there are women who feels that they are of a weaker gender, and needs men to give in to them in many many areas... so they kinda create the unwritten rules that men should give in to them in every way.

So my question is, what is the line to draw when coming to giving in? Or are there no boundaries to giving in? ?
I don't really know, I guess the relationship (and marriage) is different for every couple.

My personal experience is I don't give a fixed amount; every month we both GIRO a fixed portion to our joint account to maintain our household.

My wife is a bit of a spendthrift so I will make her go settle the household bills using the funds from the joint account to let her feel the pinch.

I then deposit a sum into a personal account of mine, this is for the wife. I either take cash out and give to her (especially when I sort of guess she is tight) or I would use it to buy 保养品 like those health food or the estee lauder night repair or face mask or hand phone for her etc.

Once in a while pay for her clothes, and somehow lingerie became something I am expected to pay...but she never bought what I like.

Once thinking use the money to buy a sexy sleepwear....it ended up in the cabinet and pretty much stayed there.
Old 24-11-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
By giving in to them, does it makes them feel even more entitled?
I think it depends on the individual, some are like that, some are not.
Old 24-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
Same goes for me. my wife is working even though is lesser but i am the one who foot all the bills and she is expecting me to give her money.
And her reason is?
Old 24-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't really know, I guess the relationship (and marriage) is different for every couple.

My personal experience is I don't give a fixed amount; every month we both GIRO a fixed portion to our joint account to maintain our household.

My wife is a bit of a spendthrift so I will make her go settle the household bills using the funds from the joint account to let her feel the pinch.

I then deposit a sum into a personal account of mine, this is for the wife. I either take cash out and give to her (especially when I sort of guess she is tight) or I would use it to buy 保养品 like those health food or the estee lauder night repair or face mask or hand phone for her etc.

Once in a while pay for her clothes, and somehow lingerie became something I am expected to pay...but she never bought what I like.

Once thinking use the money to buy a sexy sleepwear....it ended up in the cabinet and pretty much stayed there.
Lucky ones are those whose wife is spendthrift. Some really squeeze hubby dry. And in every of their means to use hubby money. Because they thought they are entitled.... being your wife ma.. must dote.
Old 24-11-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think it depends on the individual, some are like that, some are not.
So is it a norm not to give wife allowance?

I got joint account with wife... i put in more than my wife... i still pay bills... and wife ever hinted me to give her allowance. I really dry up liao.. no savings...yet see her black face when I refuse to give.
Old 24-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 12
Ramsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud of

I dun think there is a hard and fast rule to say if you dun nid to give/ must give and how much la. TS, if you are having financial difficulty then try talking to your wife about it?

My case is we both spilt most bills half each. But I do give her allowance for groceries, the least i can do for her to stand in the hot kitchen and cook for me to eat.
Old 24-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 12
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

if your partner is working as well, there is no need to give allowance, i believe this is the norm for my age(In my early 30s). At most there is a joint bank account, which is used for household expenses and etc. Even the housing is split CPF payment.

May I ask how old are you guys? I just thought giving allowance to your wife when they are also working is ridiculous, esp if the wife is demanding for it. This is 20th century man. Gender equality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1