The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

well my bro got married and her wife has 5 sisters.. 4 of them are very homely and not that outgoing.. one was very different she studied in Ireland and came back here as a hardcore party animal.. she is 24 and i always tried to talk to her but she does not like to attend family functions. So one day I heard one of her sisters talking and saying that she has sugar daddies because I wondered how she gets her money to buy expensive stuff but i know her allowance is not much.. So i figured out a way and pm her in sb to meet her.. we met for a couple of drinks and decided to buy more drinks and stay the night in a nearby hotel.. I was head over heels when she told me to stay the night and we bought more beers and soju and real fun started when we started playing truth or dare..

will update part 2 soon
Old 19-04-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Well my wife had 2 other younger sisters and during the time when my first kid was born, we were still staying at her place while waiting for our unit to TOP, the youngest sister (stayiing with the parents still) also had a 1yr old kid then.. a couple of times both of them were like pumping milk in 'our room and chatting at the same time, sometimes the 2nd sis will join and chit chat when she is around. That all done when I was around in the room. Guess they dont really bother, all adults yeah but I must admit i have a hard time shifting my focus on my baby.. keeping calm all those times were hard..
Very lucky man.. was the view good?
Old 19-04-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
You reminded me. Ther is once I was at their place and they did not cook. So she ordered food. Deliverer come, she also collected the food like that.

I am sure the delivery man will leave with three legs. I also learnt, it is not me that she is comfortable with. She bo chap. hahaha.
maybe you can try something more bro haha maybe got special privilege
Old 19-04-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
hahaha.. to 'shatter' all the readers here.. my SIL is around 1.65.. weighs 48kg.. definitely a C cup.. round perky ass.. look wise she's alright just her laziness is getting into my nerves as she don' help out with the chores in the house.. especially during this Covid period as my maid took off n went back to the province before the lock down..
she can work "you" bro hahah
Old 19-04-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
cherrybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
well my bro got married and her wife has 5 sisters.. 4 of them are very homely and not that outgoing.. one was very different she studied in Ireland and came back here as a hardcore party animal.. she is 24 and i always tried to talk to her but she does not like to attend family functions. So one day I heard one of her sisters talking and saying that she has sugar daddies because I wondered how she gets her money to buy expensive stuff but i know her allowance is not much.. So i figured out a way and pm her in sb to meet her.. we met for a couple of drinks and decided to buy more drinks and stay the night in a nearby hotel.. I was head over heels when she told me to stay the night and we bought more beers and soju and real fun started when we started playing truth or dare..

will update part 2 soon
Please update soon, thanks
Old 19-04-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

will update part 2 soon
Your bro got married and so is your SIL? So ur SIL family close to you? How come u know they r homely n not outgoing, should be close right? if not other sister won’t tell u they suspect other sis got SD. And u always talk to her and how come she agreed to meet u on SB?
SIL
Old 19-04-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Enjoy the times while it last. The youngest sis has the best boobs award
Quote:
Very lucky man.. was the view good?
Old 20-04-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
maybe you can try something more bro haha maybe got special privilege
If her look is average then OK la. I need some alcohol to blur my vision first.
Old 20-04-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow !...it's so enticing !...i wanna see b4 it last can bro ??? ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-04-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

I also wish, now no more chance, all kids grown up, only occassional visits esp cny then can have small peeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow !...it's so enticing !...i wanna see b4 it last can bro ??? ...hehe
Old 21-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also wish, now no more chance, all kids grown up, only occassional visits esp cny then can have small peeks
Ooophss so sad...im too late ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Fabinho3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sure have chance la, keep visiting each other more often haha
Old 24-04-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrybunny View Post
Please update soon, thanks
Well after a couple of drinks and the game.. she asked me about my sex life and I told her that I broke up with my gf 3 months ago... she also gave up in her love life since her bf in ireland cheated on her... as we were talking I started to put my hands around her hips and she was doing the same.. after a few minutes of talking there was an awkward silence for 2 mins and we started kissing and she took her tshirt off and started to grind on me.. I grabbed her started to move down to her thighs and took her pants and she was wearing a blue g string.. i took it out using my mouth and started eating her out.. after that she asked me take my pants off put it in.. we fucked hardcore for 45 mins and she got down on my and sucked me till I came in her mouth.. After taking a smoke break for 10 mins we continued fucking for the night for 5 hours
Old 24-04-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Your bro got married and so is your SIL? So ur SIL family close to you? How come u know they r homely n not outgoing, should be close right? if not other sister won’t tell u they suspect other sis got SD. And u always talk to her and how come she agreed to meet u on SB?
SIL
well something about indian family.. they always hide the rotten tomatoes to "protect" the family reputation.. well another thing about indian families is stories spread fast.. and when I met her on sb and spoke she noticed that I didnt have a typical mindset and I was outgoing too
Old 24-04-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha i wish i also can try more like that