The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
who0ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Fiction] Unintended Love

Been a silent reader for years and thought i should contribute a little to the forum. This story is totally fiction and all out from my own imaginations. Any similarity to anybodyÂ’s life or what so ever is purely coincidental. Please pardon my limited english and any typo along the story.

My name is Max and i was never the popular kind of guy in school or at work. Relationship wise are literally close to none. As usual iÂ’m back in office on a monday morning feeling blue. Since there isnÂ’t much to be done on a monday morning, i was surfing through SBF as usual during my free time. Half way through my irritating manager gotta interrupt everybody,

Manager: Max, mr chan from accounts department is hospitalised, boss wants you to bring a hamper to the hospital to visit him on behalf of the company

Me: Why is it always me doing all this, there is so many other around, why canÂ’t they go ?

Manager: Because you are always not doing anything. just go, who knows he might add a little bit of something to your bonus this year ? *walking away with her irritating laughter*

* alil bit about my manager, 55, irritating auntie, always demanding. but thatÂ’s not the point. sheÂ’s not the unintended love anyway

Me: Whatever, youÂ’re the boss in the HR and Welfare department. you say what, what lo.

So yea, stopped everything iÂ’m doing and went into the system to do my claims for the hamper for the visit.

Took a long bus ride to the hospital and visit Mr chan. After i was finally done with the visit, i went out for a smoke and it was then i saw my crush from secondary school, eileen. Eileen has always been a school belle since secondary school. Standing at 175cm she has a pair of beautiful long legs and a nice ass. Not forgetting her round C cup boobs.

We have been very close friend since secondary school and iÂ’ve also been repeatedly rejected and friend zoned by her. Her parents died in a car crash when she was 21 and have been leaving alone from then on. last i heard from a friend is that she have migrated to new york.

While i was still deep in thoughts fantasizing about her killer bod, i heard a voice calling out to me.

Eileen: Hey max, MAX !

Me: *Snapped Back from my daze* Hey eileen ! HavenÂ’t seen and heard from you for so long. How have you been ?

Eileen: yea iÂ’m great, what were you thinking, iÂ’ve been calling out for you for so long.

Me: oh no la, just daydreaming. i thought you migrated to new york ?

Eileen: yea just came back last month. broke up with my bastard boyfriend and decided to come back to start afresh.

Me: i see. so where are you staying right now ? i think we should catch up soon !

Eileen: yea sure, iÂ’m staying at my parents old flat if you remember where.

Me: of course i do. been there a few times right ? (in my mind, of course remember la. been thinking to bonk you so many time on that single bed of yours)

Me: hey anyway i gotta rush back to the office now, how bout we exchange number ?

Eileen: alright ring me up yea, 81234567

Me: Got it ! see you soon babe.

Eileen: see you !

And so the day went on as per normal and iÂ’m back in the office. finishing up with work. was thinking why not get eileen out for a drink.

Me: Hey eileen, Max here. care for a drink ?

Eileen: Not today. maybe fri ?

Me: alrights ! sure ! See you !
Old 11-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Re: [Fiction] Unintended Love

Fast forward to Friday evening.

25 Sept 2009 Friday

Me: Hey babe, iÂ’m just done at work. shall we meet around 7 at clark quay for dinner before the drinks ?

Eileen: yea sure. i sure need a dinner before drinking. see you !

Me: See you ! iÂ’ll wait for you at the control station aites ?

Eileen: ogayyyy !

Reached Clark quay about 5mins before 7.

Me: Hey, iÂ’m here.

Eileen: ogayyy ! iÂ’ll be there in a jiffy.

Thinking in my head whether there will be any chance to get her drunk and bring her home.

Eileen: Hi Max, iÂ’m starving let go for bak kut teh. been craving for it for the longest time.

Me: ok ! sure leggo !

After dinner settled for some drinks along the river. throughout the drink session, sheÂ’s always reminding me of the times she rejected me. so there goes my plan. Had some catching up and found out that iÂ’m the only person that she can talk to now because she canÂ’t seem to find the contacts of all her friends because she have left for new york for 7 years.

Decided to leave and meet up for dinner again another time. As iÂ’m meeting some other friends elsewhere, we parted ways and eileen went home.

2 Hours later...

While drinking with some friends, my phone rang.

Unknown Caller: Hello, is this Mr Max, this is calling from xxx Hospital. We got your number from a patient phone. can you please come over to xxx Hospital?

Me: Sorry, may i know which patient is it ? and why are you calling me ?

Hospital: The patient is Ms Ng Yi Ling Eileen, your number is the only number we can find in her phone. and we canÂ’t seem to retrieve any NOK number.

Me: ok, iÂ’ll be right there. may i know what happened ?

Hospital: Ms Ng fell from a flight of stairs and is unconscious at the moment.

Me: iÂ’ll be there. bye.

Said sorry to my friend and rushed down to the hospital. Upon reaching the nurse directed me to the ward she is in. A doctor on duty came to me.

Doc: hi, are you the immediate family of the patient.

*afraid that the doctor doesnÂ’t allow any further information to be given to an unrelated person.*

Me: Yes iÂ’m her husband. My name is Max

Doc: Great, Mr Max, we had done an initial treatment on Ms Ng and there is still some blood cot in her brain from the fall. She is currently out of danger, but initial assessment is that there is a possibility that Ms Ng might lost part or all of her memory.

Me: What ? then when will she be concious again ?

Doc: Probably in a bit. probably weeks, months or even year. we can only wait for the blood clot to disperse by itself as itÂ’s near the nerve where we couldnÂ’t operate.

Me: So does that mean there isnÂ’t any definite answer when she will be awake.

Doc: Yes.

Me: can i go in to see her now?

Doc: yes but do not stay for too long.

Me: ok thanks doc.

After visiting eileen, i start having a devious plan. if she really lost her memories. maybe itÂ’s time a fake husband becomes real. in order to make the plan work. i started putting my photoshop skills to good use. i rushed home to start preparing the oÂ’ so many couple shots of me and eileen.

The moment i reached home. i messaged my manager that iÂ’m taking 1 month of urgent unpaid leave to settle some family matters. then i started preparing the photos.

26 Sept 2009 Sat

Woke up first thing in the morning. prepared myself to head to the hospital. Sitting in the hospital i start thinking what should i tell eileen when she wakes up. how should i bring the plan forward ? will i success ?

to be continued .......

sorry for the very long winded story line. but iÂ’m sure i will make it juicier as time goes by ! stay tuned for more !
Old 11-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Fast forward to Friday evening.

25 Sept 2009 Friday

Me: Hey babe, iÂ’m just done at work. shall we meet around 7 at clark quay for dinner before the drinks ?

Eileen: yea sure. i sure need a dinner before drinking. see you !

Me: See you ! iÂ’ll wait for you at the control station aites ?

Eileen: ogayyyy !

Reached Clark quay about 5mins before 7.

Me: Hey, iÂ’m here.

Eileen: ogayyy ! iÂ’ll be there in a jiffy.

Thinking in my head whether there will be any chance to get her drunk and bring her home.

Eileen: Hi Max, iÂ’m starving let go for bak kut teh. been craving for it for the longest time.

Me: ok ! sure leggo !

After dinner settled for some drinks along the river. throughout the drink session, sheÂ’s always reminding me of the times she rejected me. so there goes my plan. Had some catching up and found out that iÂ’m the only person that she can talk to now because she canÂ’t seem to find the contacts of all her friends because she have left for new york for 7 years.

Decided to leave and meet up for dinner again another time. As iÂ’m meeting some other friends elsewhere, we parted ways and eileen went home.

2 Hours later...

While drinking with some friends, my phone rang.

Unknown Caller: Hello, is this Mr Max, this is calling from xxx Hospital. We got your number from a patient phone. can you please come over to xxx Hospital?

Me: Sorry, may i know which patient is it ? and why are you calling me ?

Hospital: The patient is Ms Ng Yi Ling Eileen, your number is the only number we can find in her phone. and we canÂ’t seem to retrieve any NOK number.

Me: ok, iÂ’ll be right there. may i know what happened ?

Hospital: Ms Ng fell from a flight of stairs and is unconscious at the moment.

Me: iÂ’ll be there. bye.

Said sorry to my friend and rushed down to the hospital. Upon reaching the nurse directed me to the ward she is in. A doctor on duty came to me.

Doc: hi, are you the immediate family of the patient.

*afraid that the doctor doesnÂ’t allow any further information to be given to an unrelated person.*

Me: Yes iÂ’m her husband. My name is Max

Doc: Great, Mr Max, we had done an initial treatment on Ms Ng and there is still some blood cot in her brain from the fall. She is currently out of danger, but initial assessment is that there is a possibility that Ms Ng might lost part or all of her memory.

Me: What ? then when will she be concious again ?

Doc: Probably in a bit. probably weeks, months or even year. we can only wait for the blood clot to disperse by itself as itÂ’s near the nerve where we couldnÂ’t operate.

Me: So does that mean there isnÂ’t any definite answer when she will be awake.

Doc: Yes.

Me: can i go in to see her now?

Doc: yes but do not stay for too long.

Me: ok thanks doc.

After visiting eileen, i start having a devious plan. if she really lost her memories. maybe itÂ’s time a fake husband becomes real. in order to make the plan work. i started putting my photoshop skills to good use. i rushed home to start preparing the oÂ’ so many couple shots of me and eileen.

The moment i reached home. i messaged my manager that iÂ’m taking 1 month of urgent unpaid leave to settle some family matters. then i started preparing the photos.

26 Sept 2009 Sat

Woke up first thing in the morning. prepared myself to head to the hospital. Sitting in the hospital i start thinking what should i tell eileen when she wakes up. how should i bring the plan forward ? will i success ?

to be continued .......

sorry for the very long winded story line. but iÂ’m sure i will make it juicier as time goes by ! stay tuned for more !
Old 11-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

26 Sept 2009 Sat 1.30pm

After sitting in the ward for an hour plus, decided it’s time to head for lunch. went to the canteen for a quick lunch and head back to the ward. While walking back, i realised a few nurses walking hurriedly into eileen’s ward. feeling worried. i quickened my pace towards the ward only to be stopped by the nurse.

Nurse: Ms Ng has shown some signs of awaking. doc is doing a check on her. please wait outside for awhile sir.

Me: okok. thanks.

After 10mins

Doc: Mr Max, Ms Ng is awake. you may proceed in to see her. but she seems to have lost her memory as she can’t remember why is she here. you might wanna ask if she remembers you to see her degree of memory loss.

Me: thanks doc !

*Feeling nervous, i opened the door to the ward.*

Me: Eileen ? How are you feeling right now ?

Eileen: Who are you ? Do i know you ?

Me: *testing water to see how much she remembered* I’m Max, your boyfriend for 7 years.

Eileen: My boyfriend ? really ? why can’t i remember anything ? what happened ?

Me: Ya, we got together after your parents passed away in a car crash.

Eileen: My parents are dead ? i really can’t remember anything !! WHAT HAPPENED ???

Me: *Doubt confirmed. she really forgot everything from 21.* Yes dearie, you fell down a flight of stairs after dinner. i’m sorry i wasn’t there to hold on to you as i went to get something.

Eileen: Why can’t i remember anything ?

Me: don’t worry, doc says it’s just temporary. you will remember everything in no time.

Eileen: will i ? what if i don’t ? what if..

Me: *cutting her off* No what if dearie, even if you forget everything. we can start creating memories again from now.

Eileen: We ? i don’t even know you are you ? How do i know if you are really my boyfriend ?

Me: Look at this photo dearie, we took this photo while we were celebrating valentines this year.

Eileen: where’s my phone ? if you are really my boyfriend, i will surely have the same photos in my phone.

Me: Yes dearie, ofc you have. but you phone battery is flat. and i brought it home to charge this morning. you want me to head back to bring it here for you ?

Eileen: ok

Me: You have a rest. i’ll be back shortly.

*Fast hand fast leg rush home to load all the photos and put everything into a new phone i bought for myself few days back.*

26 Sept 2009 Sat 3.30pm

Finally all set. photos saved. wallpaper change. contact detail changed. Head back to the Hospital.

3.50pm

Me: i’m back dearie, here’s your phone.

Eileen: Why isn’t there any data’s on the phone ? is it really mine ?

Me: yes dearie, you just changed the phone 2 days back. you old phone has got a cracked screen that you couldn’t see a thing. *truth is i cracked it while on the way back.*

Eileen: you’re really my boyfriend ? tell me more.

Me: we were having dinner last night and after dinner, you said you want some ice cream. so while i was buying the ice cream, you tripped and fell down from a flight of stairs.

Eileen: Not this. about us ?

Me: you just woke up. doc say not too much info now. you need more rest. how bout i fill you in slowly when we’re back at home ? for now. just have a good rest while i speak to doc.

Eileen: ok

*phew. good thing i manage to pull it off. time to put in stories*
Old 11-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Next few days the routine is the same. home-hospital-home. Eileen started believing in my story and things are going as planned.

30 Sept 2009 Wed

Eileen can finally discharge from the hospital.

Eileen: Feels so good to be discharged, i’m so hungry dear, can we go get lunch?

Me: yup, let’s go.

We went to the nearby coffeeshop for lunch and headed home.

Eileen: Is this my home ?

Me: yup, your parents left it to you. we’re also planning on getting our own BTO soon. but i guess we should put the plan on hold for now.

Eileen: yup. at least till i remember something. is that ok dear ?

Me: Ofc. i can’t possibly force you to marry me before you remember at least something.

Throughout the past few days i did many things to her flat. i cleaned every corner and packed everything to my order and make sure i’m familiarise with the setting. i even changed her single bed to a king sized and placed my clothes in her wardrobe. not forgetting to place all our couple photos by the bed side.

Next in plan, i’m gonna take more real photo and get it all replaced.

Me: i think tonight i’ll go back to my place to sleep.

Eileen: What do you mean tonight ? Are we staying together ?

Me: ya. we’ve stayed together for about half a year ? you said you don’t wanna keep travelling between your house and my house. that’s why we bought a new king sized bed.

Eileen: ermm, i think you can stay. but maybe give me some time to digest all that you’ve told me the past few days.

Me: ok dearie, i’ll just take the guest room for now.

Eileen: Sorry dear.

Me: no problem.

Juicy stuff on the way ! hold your bullets for now.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Fast forward to 2 weeks later.

14 Oct 2009 Wed 10.30am

Woke up and headed to town to buy eileen a nice dress. bought a bouquet of roses and made a reservation for dinner and left the bouquet with the restaurant.

While heading back, received a message from eileen,

Eileen: where are you dear, didn’t see you when i woke up.

Me: i’m out buying something. you want breakfast ?

Eileen: yes! youtiao and beancurd please. xoxo

Me: ok will buy it along the way back. see you. go wash up and wait for breakfast.

so far our relationship have escalated well and today shall be my planned 7th anniversary. there must be a start date for the relationship right ?

11.30am

Me: i’m home dear, have your breakfast !

no response from her. and realised she’s showering. grabbed a drink, sat myself down prepared the breakfast. when i was done preparing, the door to the toilet opened up. my dick rised together as i raised my head.

Eileen was only covered in her towel ! The moment she realised she ran into the room. i’m sure she saw the bulge she caused. She got dressed and came out shortly after.

Eileen: Sorry, left my clothes in the bedroom and didn’t know you’re home.

Me: *feeling cheeky and horny* it’s ok dear. i’ve seen everything before anyway. hehe

Eileen: *blushing* Actually i thought so too, but it still felt weird. i’m sorry. were we very intimate before this ?

Me: i would say yes ? you know before the incident. we were quite sexually active. you were so wild on bed. *thinking to lead her on*

Eileen: Oh gawd. it must have been hard on you this few weeks. i saw the bulge. but i’m sorry dear, i still feel i’m not ready.

Me: no worries. i still have my right hand. anyway, go try this dress on. i got it for dinner tonight.

Eileen: dinner ? what’s the occasion?

Me: you’ll know later.

so the day passed on with me filling her in on my stories

7.00pm

Eileen: what’s the occasion dear, it’s so grand. hehe

Me: it’s our 7th year anniversary

Eileen: what ? why didn’t you tell me before hand ? i didn’t prepare anything !

Me: It’s ok dearie, just remember it from now onwards.

and so, dinner was served, bouquet was given to her and time to head home.

10.00pm

Eileen: dear i’m going to shower first.

Me: ok.

Sat myself down and went channel surfing. 5mins later...

Eileen: Dear i left my clothes on the bed again, can you bring it to me ?

Me: ok (wasn’t expecting much until i saw her lacy nightie and gstring on the bed.)

Me: Dear, it’s here

Eileen: can you bring it in for me? the door isn’t locked. i’m shampooing my hair now

Me: *hoseh liao. am i getting lucky ?* ok

*open door* eileen was standing stark naked facing the door looking straight at me. finally i saw what i’ve been waiting for. she wasn’t shampooing her hair. lil bro immediately stood in attention.

Eileen: Will you join me for a shower dear?

Me: yes yes yes !!

to be continued......
Old 11-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Eileen: Will you join me for a shower dear?

Me: yes yes yes !!

to be continued......

fast hand fast leg got myself naked and join eileen under the shower.

Eileen: Dear thanks for being ever so patient towards me during this period. it must have been hard on him for the past week. *pointing down to lil bro*

Eileen: i may have forgotten about the past but i won’t forget the present and the future. even if i can’t remember the past, let’s just start creating our memories from now.

once she finished, eileen closed her eyes and leaned forward for a kiss.

what started off as an innocent kiss turned into hot passionate frenching in no time

my trembling hands slowly move up from her slim waist to her full and round boobs. i started fondling her boobs carefully and slowly enjoying her warm wet kiss.

Eileen: mmph.. i love you dear. mmph..

short moans escaping her mouth.

i slowly moved down south to her neck then to nibbling her pinkish nipples. everything just felt heavenly

my hand continued going further down south to her cleanly shaved pussy. finally touching what i’ve been yearning for.

Eileen: mmph dear

Me: i love you dear.

eileen slowly moved downwards and start blowing me.

Me: argh dear. feels so good.

all this while she’s been keeping eye contact. felt so heavenly that i thought i was in a dream.

after 5mins of blowing.

Me: arghhh dear, i’m cumming i’m cumming.

she didn’t stop. in fact continued bobbing her head faster and faster. sucking harder and harder.

Me: arghhhhhhhhhhh.

a month worth of load all down the throat with some flowing out her mouth. .

Me: That was mind blowing dear.

Eileen: Happy anniversary

to be continued .....
Old 12-02-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
iCNho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, pls continue..
Old 12-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Though is friction but very nice story u have there. Pls continue!!
Old 12-02-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

nice new story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

camp here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 16
klutz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklutz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 12-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

keep the updates coming ts!
Old 12-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Ahgongpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 12-02-2018, 04:54 PM