The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 17-04-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
Linda's shop open on wkends?
Linda works everyday...... even on public holidays and menses days too.
Old 18-04-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Out of curiosity, haven't been to JSP in forever. Wonder if there're still ladies staying up till midnight?
Old 19-04-2021, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Out of curiosity, haven't been to JSP in forever. Wonder if there're still ladies staying up till midnight?
Bro probably till 10 shd still have one or two ba, midnite don’t think so
Old 19-04-2021, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Pokemon still working or rtc already?
Old 19-04-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Linda works everyday...... even on public holidays and menses days too.
So old still got menses. 😓
Old 19-04-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dont have la, there are no public transport for these old ladies to take go home at midnite.
Old 19-04-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
I heard latest 11pm
Old 19-04-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
So old still got menses. 😓
hahaha ya lo
Old 19-04-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Angie used to be amongst the last to leave, 10pm++. Not sure nowadays if she still goes off so late.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
Dont have la, there are no public transport for these old ladies to take go home at midnite.
Ivy will leave @ 11pm ..... usually the last one as she lives within walking distance of JSP and dun need transport.

Linda oso does not use public transport as she drives........ a panel van and she usually leaves @ 8pm.

If you need a massage after 11pm...... just cross the road to the other side of Jln Sultan and nearby North Bridge Rd. There are several shops that open until 2 or 3 am. They may look closed but there are masseuses working inside.

I will take supper at the porridge stall if I am around that vicinity.... and then wait near these shops for passengers.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
Ivy will leave @ 11pm ..... usually the last one as she lives within walking distance of JSP and dun need transport.

Linda oso does not use public transport as she drives........ a panel van and she usually leaves @ 8pm.

If you need a massage after 11pm...... just cross the road to the other side of Jln Sultan and nearby North Bridge Rd. There are several shops that open until 2 or 3 am. They may look closed but there are masseuses working inside.

I will take supper at the porridge stall if I am around that vicinity.... and then wait near these shops for passengers.
The porridge stall is nice haha
Old 19-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post

If JSP ever gets cleaned out, Linda can put a sofa at the back of that panel van and provide on call service
Old 20-04-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
If JSP ever gets cleaned out, Linda can put a sofa at the back of that panel van and provide on call service
I dun tink a sofa can fit into her van..... its those small box type of panel van...... should be Citroen Berlingo.
Old 20-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

So Annie, Sally and Gal has big boobs can share how to find and recognise them?
Old 20-04-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boss13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Tried Wei Wei. Added her via Michat, her photo look very pretty and I thought it maybe another scam?

Finally went to look for her to massage and surprisingly she look almost same with the pic! Won’t go so much to the details as her pretty look took over almost everything!
Can share CTC pls. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1