The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 02-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
TTwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Lily from $$$$$$$$$$

once i enter the room can hear sounds from next door.
after bath, told me got another customer need to wait for 15-20 mins or another girl serve me. decided to wait.
start with massage, so so. then ask for $20 top up for want bj and capped bj not even 2 mins, then start to fj. about 5-10 mins then ask me to finish with hj but i insist to continue and finish with fj. whole thing not even 30mins and charge $180. Nvr return.
Old 03-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTwild View Post
Lily from $$$$$$$$$$

once i enter the room can hear sounds from next door.
after bath, told me got another customer need to wait for 15-20 mins or another girl serve me. decided to wait.
start with massage, so so. then ask for $20 top up for want bj and capped bj not even 2 mins, then start to fj. about 5-10 mins then ask me to finish with hj but i insist to continue and finish with fj. whole thing not even 30mins and charge $180. Nvr return.

Is tis the gal in your above FR?
https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3918
Old 04-01-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
TTwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Is tis the gal in your above FR?
https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3918
No. from G*********6
Old 04-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTwild View Post
No. from G*********6
G*********6 and imp are PROBABLY from the same owner(s). Don't visit again. Let this be a lesson learnt for all. I keep seeing people asking about these 2 sites. Just stop asking whether their stock is good or not.

The answer is NO
Old 04-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

https://$$$$$-3.net/model/may-2319/

Can I verify if she is the same person from the photos? I am expecting the photos to be some popular Korean or Chinese actress. I don't want to travel to faraway and avoid any disappointment. Thanks
Thankful for everything to #1 Jenny from L12H17, i will always remember our memories together and for taking great care of me (2018March~2020March/April)
Old 04-01-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post

Can I verify if she is the same person from the photos? I am expecting the photos to be some popular Korean or Chinese actress. I don't want to travel to faraway and avoid any disappointment. Thanks
If you have been reading around. Compare the photos with the other sites, if it matches, avoid. I know we men have urges. Just don't do it.

I know I sound extreme and whinny, I cannot stress this enough and repeated myself X times for the general good.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post

They are drawing from the SAME pool of PRCs FL

Old 07-01-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yuri4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://$$$$$-3.net/model/yuer-2124/

Just visited her yesterday fucking hippo. Before payment very polite and nice after I pay instant change to fucking rude ask me faster strip and go bath come out alr complaint too big cannot do pcc done ask me fuck off WTF FUCKED UP WORST ONE I EVER ENCOUNTERED
Old 07-01-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Saw this review in one of these sites which tickled me. As most of us know, usually all the bad reviews they hide, only show good reviews on the sites, so next time just do this. Also kinda shows how stupid the ppl running the site are.

T he look 9/10
H er actual age is much younger
I ndeed wth RTF
S exy voice
I just love the session
S lim body
S haft sucking got power
C onvienent location
A graded Massage lady
M oney well spent

Old 07-01-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Saw this review in one of these sites which tickled me. As most of us know, usually all the bad reviews they hide, only show good reviews on the sites, so next time just do this. Also kinda shows how stupid the ppl running the site are.

T he look 9/10
I ndeed wth RTF
S exy voice
I just love the session
S lim body
S haft sucking got power
C onvienent location
A graded Massage lady
M oney well spent

Actually, it might be true. But it seems they can't be bothered as well. With so many people hooked on PRCs FLs and not opened to other nationalities.

I think both parties deserved each other. But the sg men who visit them are the only willing idiots in this case, so be it.
Old 07-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

T he look 9/10
I ndeed wth RTF
S exy voice
I just love the session
S lim body
S haft sucking got power
C onvienent location
A graded Massage lady
M oney well spent

but sometimes there are so many of such reviews that i wonder if they are trolling.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
but sometimes there are so many of such reviews that i wonder if they are trolling.
This is the get past the Admin or the girl removing the FR if written direct?
Old 07-01-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
I'd rather choose to believe cos anyway it's >70% landmines alr even for those with good reviews. But i do agree that reviews can have better hidden messages. maybe eg.

E xtra relaxing massage
L ocation clean and discreet
E xtra sensual
P rice super reasonable
H ands are magical
A ge definitely true or below
N ever going to visit anyone else as long as she's here
T omorrow i'll be back

or

O rgasm was the best i've ever had
L icking was super sensual
D efinitely a GEM
A ge definitely SYT
U nfortunately no full svc if not i rtf everyday
N ot for the faint-hearted
T otally worth every penny
Y ummy juicy boobs
Old 08-01-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd rather choose to believe cos anyway it's >70% landmines alr even for those with good reviews. But i do agree that reviews can have better hidden messages. maybe eg.
yea i htink the admins only google translate so it passes through. but then i know they read this forum too...
Old 08-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Demand and supply curves

Get back to school again.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1