The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Fall into Relationship with a China FL

I used to frequent a Msian gal wkin in BHC...At least twice a mth for 1 year...i went back to her coz her svc is great...Fantastic sex partner which my wife couldnt fullfill my fantasies...Yes its bcoz of SEX...She treats me well...One fine day she treats me to dinner...$100++...Not bad i thght...Mayb can fuck her outside of her wkplc...Then the bombshell...Msg me wanting to borrow $1.5k...I didnt reply & few hrs later called me..Told her straight "NO MONEY"...Straight away set my iphone to block her number fm calling or msg me...

My point is mayb like me TS finds the prc good in bed & "listens to him"...But its all a trap to fatten her bank account...Anyway, why would a guy wats to hv a relationship wz a WL who hv been fucked by countless guys for $$$...Would you intro her to ur frens & family as a goody goody gal??
Old 12-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, sort out your own situation first, especially you and your wife. There are many good advice given by the bros here. Wish you all the best.
Old 12-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cktfrancis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Fall into Relationship with a China FL

one sentence.....................make hay while the sunshines. enjoy ur trip to troubleland
Old 12-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
S'pore Ah Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
I used to frequent a Msian gal wkin in BHC...At least twice a mth for 1 year...i went back to her coz her svc is great...Fantastic sex partner which my wife couldnt fullfill my fantasies...Yes its bcoz of SEX...She treats me well...One fine day she treats me to dinner...$100++...Not bad i thght...Mayb can fuck her outside of her wkplc...Then the bombshell...Msg me wanting to borrow $1.5k...I didnt reply & few hrs later called me..Told her straight "NO MONEY"...Straight away set my iphone to block her number fm calling or msg me...

My point is mayb like me TS finds the prc good in bed & "listens to him"...But its all a trap to fatten her bank account...Anyway, why would a guy wats to hv a relationship wz a WL who hv been fucked by countless guys for $$$...Would you intro her to ur frens & family as a goody goody gal??
Wah bro, you "turn face" damn fast !!
clap clap
think the wl didn't even know wat happened alrdy kenna blocked by u.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Then the bombshell...Msg me wanting to borrow $1.5k...I didnt reply & few hrs later called me..Told her straight "NO MONEY"...Straight away set my iphone to block her number fm calling or msg me...
没良心的 Bro, $1500 can give but ask her to pay back in kind eg. public sex, car sex, long weekend extravaganza or join orgy!

Roll the $ for happiness
Old 12-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mybruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The devil is in the details. Think carefully whatever she has told you, does it all make sense? 2k sgd equivalent housing loan per month??!! That's way too high standard in Chinese property market. Common Chinese don't even earn 1k a month... Bells ringing!!!
Old 17-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
Victoryyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many good advice in this forum.

Bro TS, think about it, FL are making much more than 2k SGD/mth...

Very hard to turn them around especially if they are this young, as they could be rolling in 20-30k SGD/mth (if they hardworking la...)

SO even if you give the SGD2k/mth ...it's not enough bro.

Go invest in yourself bro.
2k/mth u can enjoy a lot or just do dollar cost averaging investment, you would be a happier man in time to come.
Old 18-11-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Hiaz. I will keep it simple. My friend, quit his job, left his wife, sold his flat, move to china with China gf and all his savings, 3 months later, call asking for loan, 6 months later, back to square 1, working in Singapore. though he is my friend, I have to say the wife damn stupid to take him back, now livng in a small HDB paid by his wife portion of the sale. And no, I did not loan him any money. Funny thing is he said similar things, "gf never ask for money, this must be real love". As friends we already gave him advise but he refuse to listen, to him we were all jealous.
Old 18-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

The odds of success with a China FL are only 1% as 99% of them love money. Does not matter they are from city, countryside or town, they are all the same.
The 1% that I am mentioning are those willing to lead a normal life with a low salary and willing to face hardship with the men they married.

I had been in that situation before with a PRC lady and luckily reading SBF thread help my emotions under control. They are far more experienced on how to handle a man than us. That's the fact as all of their customers are males from late teens to early fifties.

Can't beat the KC trap just change number as one bro had mentioned earlier and forgot her slowly although it will take longer period. Get yourself busy everyday with activities and eventually you will forget her.
Old 20-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zacdegress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

time to really dig in and think about it.

Is it for your money or was it love? I dont believe in the latter for this case
Old 20-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

The high installment for apartment is true.

In China, the developers are in cahoots to raise the prices of housing in the simplest ways, by spreading rumours that housing prices are increasing and becoming unaffordable. Therefore, there is a mad rush to buy houses and you will see parents buying for their children and even grand children in fear that they would not be able to afford one later when they get married. You will see a lot of empty houses, and also the lower income group struggling to pay for one or could only afford to rent one.

For the lower income group, they have no choice but to go overseas to serve as FL or in KTV for the fast income. Once they have paid off the loan and accumulated some savings, they will return to China to start their own business, big or small.
Old 20-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Now, it's a tradition that the host pays for everything for his/her guest including hotel stays in China. i.e. Wedding, for guests coming from another city, the wedding couple for pay for all accomodation expenses and sometimes even the travel expenses. So for her to pay for your expenses is nothing special.

I can believe that she is speaking the truth.

I had several PRC girlfriends that never asked for a single cent from me in the past.
Old 21-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
magicafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol..bros,
fl no matter what nationalities are similiar. the sad part is we the men cannot part or forget their sweetness and tenderness. men are usually blinded if fl provide good services and caring attitute. their smiles and the sex part are usually the cause of disaster. many man including me tend to part ways with fl or wl after sometime when moneytalk is on the way. but, we kept thinking of their sex part and so kiasu thAT SHE IS OR WILL FUCK BY OTHERS IF WE DO NOT FULFIL THEIR NEEDS. as time goes by, we are calculating how much we have spend for them and it is not worthwhile to end the relationship becos we are too kiasu again to forget what we have spent. the only way to get out is the kiasu part have to forget. engaged our heart with a HATE thing in mind to end the relation. otherwise, when we drian up our savings, it is still the same story that we have to go thru heartache and our savings. it is a plus that fl or wl have bad attitute or good service that we pay and fuck and leave. otherwise we just sit in the love hole and still paying. in the end of the story, we have with few love hole instead of we can enjoy many love hole for what we paid. have a nice day.
Old 21-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicafe View Post
lol..bros,
fl no matter what nationalities are similiar. the sad part is we the men cannot part or forget their sweetness and tenderness. men are usually blinded if fl provide good services and caring attitute.
Just treat a good fuck with a whore the same way you'd have a good cup of coffee.

You don't have to marry the coffee shop owner to enjoy good coffee so why all this dumb talk about marrying a whore???
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bris7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
For me I feels that if a woman is willing to sell her body for $$$...there is simply no love inside her left....just my 2 cents worth....

If I were you, I would just find a decent woman and divorce the current wife if the marriage is really beyond redemption...else if the marriage can still be salvage just work on getting ur marriage back to the pink of health again.....

I have to agree with maxsee.
Like me, have a child, so lan lan must continue with the marriage. You are only 30, still young, can try again with another woman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1