The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Just digress off somewhat.
Anyone here still remembers the time of Reflexive and June? Those were good times but quality varied but no such thing as 68/88 package then.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
There got 3 leh.

I dont think is the mookata there one.

He paid 150 + 50?

Still tio eaten.

I guess maybe the Zi Char one?

Or if he went red signboard that one laggi worst.
Hmm zhi char one is the A**** and i** one? That one really depends. I’d say I’d like u prob will have much much better service. But yea...massage is piano

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-04-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Just digress off somewhat.
Anyone here still remembers the time of Reflexive and June? Those were good times but quality varied but no such thing as 68/88 package then.
she is one of my favorite! i even went to her house twice after she turn in FL......now she age alot......she bbbj well but when come to fj, she not so responsive. Miss those good old days.
Old 20-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Quote:
There got 3 leh.

I dont think is the mookata there one.

He paid 150 + 50?

Still tio eaten.

I guess maybe the Zi Char one?

Or if he went red signboard that one laggi worst.
Red signboard SPA. Yes, really bad. It wasn't like that last year. Obviously the previous ladies were much better.

Of course, there are other places to go to...
Old 20-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
Red signboard SPA. Yes, really bad. It wasn't like that last year. Obviously the previous ladies were much better.

is it the viet? i come across one viet bu, very good service.....i went back again, she resigned......if i remember correctly her name is yuki.
Old 20-04-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hmm zhi char one is the A**** and i** one? That one really depends. I’d say I’d like u prob will have much much better service. But yea...massage is piano
Quote:

Zi Char one I never try before. Or rather the human traffic too high that I dont want try lol.

Red signboard one too much bad comments. I have never tried before but I know this one cmi one.
Last time just beside this red signboard beside the spa also have one but closed down liao. Heard bro here told me the boss same as zi char one but I dont know true or not luh.

The mookata one I tried before 3 times. This one human traffic kan high at night because people eat mookata in the evening.
First time I went I chose this C cup fair girl got ang kong one knn I never ask her name. Go 2nd time I tried another girl but dont really like so never ask name. Third time I went was gonna find the girl I had the first time but not around nvm fuk another girl. Then I never go liao.

If u ask me worth or not I would say no. No frenching and I feel quite dangerous to engage in like painting in this type of shop so I never went back. But if you lazy find girl and live nearby and just want fuk and go maybe lo.
My tips to you all is dont be wussy. Pay everything at the end and bargain to $180 (including entrance). Also you can demand to see got who around one.

Ultimately, I still won't recommend luh.

P.S. Dont come and pm me ask me location. Sibei obvious liao I wont entertain.

Last edited by desudesu; 20-04-2021 at 12:18 PM.
Old 20-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Yes, red signboard viet now VERY bad attitude.

I looked back, 2 years ago I actually had really great time here that I shared about it (not openly of course).

Now 231A is no longer on my list, until the people inside change.
Old 20-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have malay contact?
Old 20-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I posted here like 2-3 weeks ago telling bros to avoid red signboard...don’t know why got ppl still go.

Said it before and will say it again. Avoid the red signboard spa opp the prata shop behind the bus stop. The girl there has changed and is shit service one.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 20-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Zi Char one I never try before. Or rather the human traffic too high that I dont want try lol.

Red signboard one too much bad comments. I have never tried before but I know this one cmi one.
Last time just beside this red signboard beside the spa also have one but closed down liao. Heard bro here told me the boss same as zi char one but I dont know true or not luh.

The mookata one I tried before 3 times. This one human traffic kan high at night because people eat mookata in the evening.
First time I went I chose this C cup fair girl got ang kong one knn I never ask her name. Go 2nd time I tried another girl but dont really like so never ask name. Third time I went was gonna find the girl I had the first time but not around nvm fuk another girl. Then I never go liao.

If u ask me worth or not I would say no. No frenching and I feel quite dangerous to engage in like painting in this type of shop so I never went back. But if you lazy find girl and live nearby and just want fuk and go maybe lo.
My tips to you all is dont be wussy. Pay everything at the end and bargain to $180 (including entrance). Also you can demand to see got who around one.

Ultimately, I still won't recommend luh.

P.S. Dont come and pm me ask me location. Sibei obvious liao I wont entertain.
Bro Zhi char u can try. Go up front and can leave by back door and if u like the place get the ML contact. Next time before u come call her and she will open back door for u. That’s how I did it last time lol

Old 20-04-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Have not chiong for a while, last week after drinks disappointed that could not get some where else, hence go to near my place, made the mistake of going into the red signboard one. its 50 entrance, already started off with bad service with no aircon, further more was quoted $200 for FJ, $180 for BJ only, i said dont want FJ, lagi worse end up bargain down to $80 for a HJ, just wanted to release and get out and that was the cheapest, gal was bad looking too. pls avoid.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bro Zhi char u can try. Go up front and can leave by back door and if u like the place get the ML contact. Next time before u come call her and she will open back door for u. That’s how I did it last time lol
Thanks for the info bro, but I doubt I will try.

Last time when the one beside red signboard was still open, one of the lady from zhi char there actually went over. I dont didnt ask for her name. (I know she from zhi char there because she told me herself.)

But I clearly remembered I requested for 69 but knn the smell... I lick 1 to 2 seconds I switch to finger cause I scare because of the smell. Although I engage in painting I quite cautious one, if got slight strong smell my radar on liao.

But this was quite long ago liao since that place closed down. Nowadays I dont really cheong FJ spa liao.

Last edited by desudesu; 20-04-2021 at 05:09 PM.
Old 20-04-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Received text lobang from my fellow samster
fast hand fast leg

Visted Rexxxt spx 2nd time in 3 days

My MR on Cxxdy

1st visit tried paying her extra to get HJ but got rejected, claim need to take 保养配套。Very professional even after i reject the 保养。 Massage is very good. one of the best i ever tired. Few times, her soft ample boobs brushes againist my hand or head. yeah cheap trill. total damage 58 plus 30 tip

2nd visit yesterday, took up the 保养 at 88 after learning my lesson during 1st visit. Its good solid massage and plus a very happy man!
Damage 88 +++. ok i tip her more than standard rate but trust me, she is worth it.

Uncle old liao seldom write FR but this is one GEM not to be missed.
How is the teasing like? Any roaming?
Old 20-04-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro, but I doubt I will try.

Last time when the one beside red signboard was still open, one of the lady from zhi char there actually went over. I dont didnt ask for her name. (I know she from zhi char there because she told me herself.)

But I clearly remembered I requested for 69 but knn the smell... I lick 1 to 2 seconds I switch to finger cause I scare because of the smell. Although I engage in painting I quite cautious one, if got slight strong smell my radar on liao.

But this was quite long ago liao since that place closed down. Nowadays I dont really cheong FJ spa liao.
Ahh the one went over was A****. They both freq go either side if customer wants tarma. A**** doesn’t normally do fj but I** does. But I managed to up A**** like 6 mths ago. Who was the one with the smelly cb?

Old 20-04-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahh the one went over was A****. They both freq go either side if customer wants tarma. A**** doesn’t normally do fj but I** does. But I managed to up A**** like 6 mths ago. Who was the one with the smelly cb?
I never asked her name because she rejected fj that day, I also sian. I just took bbbj instead.
At first when I asked for 69 she hestitant. Then when she come up wa really got smell knn.
Maybe that time go over never wash clean nb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1