The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Summing up my MRs during these few weeks
Ranking from my favourite. Pls take it as a pinch of salt as experience is a very subjective thing.

4. https://sglonelyguy-2.com/aini-massage/
Look: 9/10 syt, ah lian, youngest in this list. Skin very smooth and tender
Massage: 7/10.. got spend effort and time to massage me. But not strong enough (maybe cos I too big or she too small) and not all points are accurate. Dunno chiro
Sensual: 8/10 SOP. Better than many average ML.
Bbbj: NA
HJ: 8/10 Better than vanilla but SOP too.
Rtm: 50%.. unless I cannot find anyone and in despo need.

If you like my MR, please let me know who else can be in top 3 positions. I'll shortlist and try then rate again.

Please take this MR as a pinch of salt...
Thanks for the FR! Upped you with my humble 19 points
Old 05-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbuki View Post
Agree bro. Just tried Zoya today after she finally responded and time slot avail. Her massage really lived up to reputation. Location may be slightly inconvenient for non drivers. However the session makes up for it. Limited sensual, boobs feel great to the touch from outside. Will RTM.
Yea Bro, last time I tried message her few months never get a single reply from her, when she reply me fast hand fast leg book a slot, not sure how she choose her customer hahaha
Old 05-04-2021, 09:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

For ladies who posted on those web, some offer full package just that cannot be too obvious. I suggest check with them directly or do read up in dome 2. Dome 2 have some FR for some of them.

However, do respect them if they are not comfortable with it.

For me, i would rather don't HJ keep the money look for FJ or get a proper and authentic JG to boost my sexual performance so as to perform better rather than HJ.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

1. https://sglonelyguy-1.com/long-nu-massage/
Look: 9/10 in between 25-30yo i think. Beautiful imo. If anyone knows who is ice, youzi, lin (Vivian's sister), they are my 10/10.
Massage: 10/10 strong and on the point. She knows chiro which is something I really like. so I give a 10/10.
Sensual: 9/10 Doubt anyone can fight with OMM.
BBBJ: 10/10 best experience I ever had. She will just continue for another 5min even after released.
HJ: 10/10 perfect combi with bbbj.
Rtm: 100% I want my chiro

Bro,
Your chiro mean Chiropractic?

Can share which part she do for you.

Only know the ex xiaoxi know Chiropractic only.Nobody can be better than
her.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

over the next few weeks im very sure all the AP MLs would be flooded with Makisan given the hype discussions taking place.. hope i get to eat some leftovers lmao.

imo, buying food for MLs is something i learnt the hard way to not do, on 1st visits or even on subsequent 2nd/3rd RTMs.

sure, a harmless 7-10 dollar mcdonalds meal is chump change to most bros, but when the ML starts to take you for granted and asks for food everytime you RTM, thats where you draw the line.

i found out the hard way when i saw that my number was saved as 外卖小哥 in one of my regulars HP. the disrespect.. i told her off and never RTMed again.

just understand that each and every single one of these ladies are here to make money. any further GFE you receive, take it as bonus. never bring yourself down to the level where you go out of your way to make your ML happy because 99 times out of 100 times you'd end up as an disappointed/obsessed trainwreck.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Visited LN for the first time last week. As mentioned by many bros, the service was legendary.

Probably the best suction I ever received in 2021, I thought AA was great - but she takes it a notch higher with all that suction and tongue-play, pretty impressive and the way she looks at you when she takes it all in her mouth, damm.. RTM: 200% yes!

May god bless them to be on our shores for a long time .. lol
Thanks bro. Finally an FR though she really doesn’t need more positive reviews.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1623 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
1. https://sglonelyguy-1.com/long-nu-massage/
Look: 9/10 in between 25-30yo i think. Beautiful imo. If anyone knows who is ice, youzi, lin (Vivian's sister), they are my 10/10.
Massage: 10/10 strong and on the point. She knows chiro which is something I really like. so I give a 10/10.
Sensual: 9/10 Doubt anyone can fight with OMM.
BBBJ: 10/10 best experience I ever had. She will just continue for another 5min even after released.
HJ: 10/10 perfect combi with bbbj.
Rtm: 100% I want my chiro

Bro,
Your chiro mean Chiropractic?

Can share which part she do for you.

Only know the ex xiaoxi know Chiropractic only.Nobody can be better than
her.
The neck, upper back and lower back.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 06-04-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
The neck, upper back and lower back.
she know how to twist and crack ?
then i dun need go tcm
guess she better than zoya massage

Last edited by heartlock; 06-04-2021 at 05:26 AM.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
M(R:https://beautycastle.website/baby/)
Went to visit this cute and chatty girl called Baby.
Was impressed by her massage skills. Right on point and had the strength. Had an enjoyable first meeting with her and chatted alot. GFE is strong with this one.
Her HJ was sensual and with lots of teasing. I don't know how to decribe it in full. Bros can go try her. Won't regret one
I can second that.. Cute little minx.. Petite and has an adorable pixie face.. Tits are abit small and look abit worn but her butt is tight..

Opted for a nude hj after the massage...massage skills are non-existent but it's no surprise really
Old 06-04-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Yup, don't buy anything that you can't afford to lose. Learnt alot fr

Honestly, there are still girls that will let you stay to snack and chit chat, i met a few and i only started visiting MLs for like a year.

I got lucky i guess.

Not too sure about all your questions bro. And based on your PM and what you've been posting...please keep reminding yourself what has been said. Fuck care everything when you step out of the door.

You can be the best painter, conversationalist, etc when you are inside so that you can get more mileage. Whatever. Suits you.

But now that you are threading on this really thin ice...please really don't.

And back to what you've already realized. Just get food that is within your means and budget.

I told you in PM to go SIMPLE. I.e $2 orange juice. You can slowly discover her other preferences (in BBT) or maybe follow kopio bro with his makisan or whatever.

You keep stating you are new to the scene. So all of us can only just keep reminding you to chill.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
over the next few weeks im very sure all the AP MLs would be flooded with Makisan given the hype discussions taking place.. hope i get to eat some leftovers lmao.

imo, buying food for MLs is something i learnt the hard way to not do, on 1st visits or even on subsequent 2nd/3rd RTMs.

sure, a harmless 7-10 dollar mcdonalds meal is chump change to most bros, but when the ML starts to take you for granted and asks for food everytime you RTM, thats where you draw the line.

i found out the hard way when i saw that my number was saved as 外卖小哥 in one of my regulars HP. the disrespect.. i told her off and never RTMed again.

just understand that each and every single one of these ladies are here to make money. any further GFE you receive, take it as bonus. never bring yourself down to the level where you go out of your way to make your ML happy because 99 times out of 100 times you'd end up as an disappointed/obsessed trainwreck.
That's really fucked up.

Yeah agreed with you that gotta be strategic with the meal purchases and not something of the norm.

I usually only buy specific drinks or meals only when it's a rtm and it's been something talked about before.

If not just get something cheap. $2 orange. Tau Heat. Etc. Under $4
Old 06-04-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post

No offence, but I don't find her saving your name as 外卖小哥 disrespectful. On the other hand, they recognize you for something good. They don't know our real name, and nicknames are part of the Chinese culture at least they bother or want to remember you. They have hundreds of new numbers daily and cannot remember everyone. I feel they actually Want to remember you hence the nickname.
Old 06-04-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
No offence, but I don't find her saving your name as 外卖小哥 disrespectful. On the other hand, they recognize you for something good. They don't know our real name, and nicknames are part of the Chinese culture at least they bother or want to remember you. They have hundreds of new numbers daily and cannot remember everyone. I feel they actually Want to remember you hence the nickname.
i can see why the brother is annoyed, 外卖 indicates a sense of entitlement by the girl, like taking our bro here for granted. anyways this is also a case in point never to over-give, they will not appreciate.
Old 06-04-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree with bro uo90876. They just simply saved it in a way that is easy for them to remember. Else, they don't even bother to save your number.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also think it is not a big deal. As long they still give good service and dun short-change, remember all my preference....I don't care what nickname they give me.
Mine will be likely 小气老头 or similar. Lol.
It is those that take my RTM for granted and start to short-change and slack, then I will drop her.
On the issue of makan, as one Bro pointed out, some might use the eating excuse to cut short the session. I encountered once from a regular and vowed never to buy any food for them anymore.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1