The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Real jg you won't cum or shoot out one bros... A lot of so called spa or hc ladies claim they know end up the so called jg become hj which is totally diff from the real one... Please do not get fool or cheated by these ladies... And yes I agree not much spa or hc now in sg have real jg... I do know of one spa that only have one therapist who know real jg if want to know I will share with bros with at least 100 point n some power
Old 17-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
How often should you have it done? Just experienced real thing last night and wondered when should have next sessions Any hints welcome.
Err.. when u feel no power lor.. like cannot maintain hard enuff.. or if u pcc.. cannot shoot as far as u used to?
Old 17-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindblum View Post
How did it go? i have never done one before too. Could you be a little specific on before and after your juagen as to how sore etc
during was times was pain but was asked if ok with it -- just after no pain - next day feel tender above little bro but not little bro.....will try again and see if not so much pain next time
Old 17-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
tcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can we choose to have HJ 1 shot after authentic Juagen??? will it defeats the purpose of going thru the juagen?
Old 17-10-2013, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all bros for the inputs... From what I've gathered, yes it seems YF and team provides the real stuff and one is not supposed to cum after a JG. But surely very gian to come lah... I must make one appt to clear my pipes and see if it works for me.

Back then there was a pretty skilled lau chio at some health ctr in one of the hotels at Havelock Road area... I'm sure its not around anyone. Recall she did advise me the best is not to cum, but I still beh tahan and succumbed to her skilful hands...

Nowadays most of the FL just anyhow press here and there and claim its JG...
Old 17-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

YF and her team are good with JG. Do give them a try!
Old 17-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
YF and her team are good with JG. Do give them a try!
who is this YF. i keep hearing about her.
Old 17-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

of course it works!
Old 17-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Thanks to all bros for the inputs... From what I've gathered, yes it seems YF and team provides the real stuff and one is not supposed to cum after a JG. But surely very gian to come lah... I must make one appt to clear my pipes and see if it works for me.

Back then there was a pretty skilled lau chio at some health ctr in one of the hotels at Havelock Road area... I'm sure its not around anyone. Recall she did advise me the best is not to cum, but I still beh tahan and succumbed to her skilful hands...

Nowadays most of the FL just anyhow press here and there and claim its JG...
yes lol i agree that a lot of fl claim they know how to jg boosting that they do authethic jg but end of a day turn out to be a hj!!! thats the most dulan part especially when u go is to have a jg end up hj...

From what i know professional jg master in sg very little and i think less than 5 joints who really have such therapist
Old 18-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindblum View Post
who is this YF. i keep hearing about her.
interested to know and go for 1 session of JG too..

can someone let me know the contact for YF?

I do know in Thailand and Vietnam they have these services..
Old 18-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llpatrick View Post
interested to know and go for 1 session of JG too..

can someone let me know the contact for YF?

I do know in Thailand and Vietnam they have these services..
Look on Health Centre and KTV forum and you will find there TS that you need to contact for YF details
Old 18-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Humble points gratefully accepted
Old 19-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mojojojay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is one mic milf lady who does good juagen , by e name of wenwen . use to be at one of e FL stables . sadly lost her contact . if i remembered correctly , stated her age as 27(she claims) but actual fact looks way older then 27 . teacher grade JG and massage , operates round balestiar area . anyone got her contact ?
Old 22-10-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

So has anyone gone to YF and gang regularly and really now have improved performance?
Old 22-10-2013, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Just sharing my personal experience.

First time intro to JG is by accident.
This prostitute standing around Geylang approached me and ask if I wanna up her. She not really attractive but got CFM face. Wasn't interested to up her but she kept saying she knows JG. Never try before so went for it. She charge me $80 only for JG + fuck.

In the room, we both strip naked and bathe. Then before she start, she asked me to stick my ass up in the air (like in doggy position) and then she proceed to press the part in between my asshole and my balls. She said this is to unlock my acupoint so that the JG will be effective. Without this, she said it'll be useless.

Long story short, she will rub the veins in your balls and dick in a way like she is attempting to clear those veins of blockages. It is painful but she adapt to my pain threshold. She says its painful becoz it is blocked. After more sessions, it'll be less painful.

Then after she is done, she will slip on a condom for me and ask me to fuck her.
Throughout the session, I was doubting if she is just bullshitting me. So I just listen and then fuck her and wanna leave. But when I wanna wash up, she says better dun wash with cold water immed after cum. And dun masturbate too much. I was like ya ya ya but didn't believe her.

Only the next day, when I woke up, then I realize there seems to be a difference in the level of hardness in my hard-on. I thot it is psychological so I went to test out by fucking my gal to see if there is any difference.

And really, I can feel the hardness increased. And usually I take a long time to cum and will sometimes go soft due to fatigue but now I can control myself better and stay hard harder longer though i bonk for a long time.

I was like, "it worked". Since then, I went to her a few more times but she said didn't wanna stay long so I wanna find a replacement. Been trying to find another one that works but still can't find any.

Tried YF once. She is one of the more authentic ones. But she kind of insist that my pain threshold too low and always wanna press harder till it hurts. I am afraid she will "injure" my lil bro so never went back to her again. Also I didn't "feel" the improvement after her session. But YF is surely one of the better ones. She also say not to cum after JG session but sometimes the guys wanna cum so she obliged.

Maybe shd try YF again.
But she never do the pressing of the acupoint before the session so I was skeptical at first. Also one of the reasons why I didn't go back to her. Tried others but usually they just pian jia one, charge JG price in the name of HJ.

ANY other recommendations besides YF? Pls only recommend those genuine JG for medical effect ones.

Btw I sort of asked a TCM physician if JG exist in TCM and he said no such thing.
So u be the judge of it.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread