The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Today, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Just rtf Sha Sha again (3rd time looking for her) around 8.40pm. I must say Sha Sha became even more horny and slutty lol as she literally wear a white g-string with a pink see through nightie which never feels to get me aroused. She told me to get 2 portions of cai png one for XTT as I texted her on wechat what she wants for dinner during late afternoon. When I entered her unit she immediately called out XTT to eat thats when I caught a glimspe of XTT in black lingerie lol. Damn what an amazing sight. XTT looks kawaii in that black lingerie almost wanted to book her instead hahaha. When she saw me she was damn puzzled and shy lol like I never saw her naked before hahaha. But I must said its my first time seeing her in lingerie as most of the time shes in her nighties with nothing underneath lol. Maybe she got wear lingerie for some other bros I dont know as I only visited her once. But I must say that I hope she wasnt the one with std as shes such a lovely and cheerful girl I just wish her well and nothing happen to her so that I can look for her for a session soon. Seeing that my eyes is captivated by XTT, Sha Sha begin to tease me why not you look for XTT instead can sense abit of 醋味 here lol. After that I sweet talk with Sha Sha whilst shes eating while I lied on her bed talking about XTT's incident. Few minutes later Sha Sha begin to videocall a woman which I later found out from her is her elder sister. During the 2 mins of video call Sha Sha told her sis - 这是我男朋友帅不帅 and immdiately after that she gave me a kiss while her sis is still looking lol. From here high GFE check box can tick liao lol. After that she put away her phone and we begin to french kiss passionately with our cloths still on. Damn her frenching definitely improve alot and she is not that shy when we engage in frenching compared to our last session which was about 2 weeks ago. After which we proceed to undress and take a shower before the main dish is served.
During the shower, Sha Sha suddenly kneeled down and gave me a short bj which lasted 1 min lol. During the 1 min bj, she look me in the eye signalling me that shes all mine for the night lol. Damn that slutty and horny pair of CFM eyes lol. After our shower, she lied on one of my arms like a mistress in those tv shows and we resume with our intense and passionate frenching. During this time round of frenching, its so intense that both of us are like engaging in tongue wrestling lol. Nonetheless this was the best frenching session I had with Sha Sha. Moving on, she began to lick me here and there, after which she gave me a short and sensual bj which lasted slightly longer this time round. Out of the sudden, she positioned herself in the manner that her puxxy and her bhole is facing me creating the 69 formation lol. That was unexpected from her. At that moment, I just devour her puxxy and butt cheeks like a hungry man that didnt eat for days lol. After all the teasing she began to cap me on and ride on my little bro which I shall not proceed on to share in details. Overall, I feel that Sha Sha performance in the area of foreplay has definitely improve and I will continue to rtf her in time to come especially that the recent arrivals are mostly landmines or either rush job etc. Last but not least thank you for reading this long winded crap and have a nice day ahead. 😁😁 (P/S: Didnt manage to pen down this rtf FR yesterday as I was too tired to do so after reaching home.)

Last edited by H2chiong348; Today at 05:06 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1