The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why does sex with a single mom feel so good?

Anyone can share their opinions?
Old 19-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why does sex with a single mom feel so good?

they are often lonely, eager to please and happy to be taken notice off. if they are comfortable with you and is willing to start a affair or relationship, you are usually in for a treat.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

When their child is young, single mums without much family support are super mums. They really have little or no time for themselves. Don't pump and dump if possible. Just adds on negativity to emotionally drained ladies. They need a soul mate more than many other ladies. Long term FB or FWB will be better than pump and dump.
Old 19-04-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
Immunities deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Why does sex with a single mom feel so good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Long term FB or FWB will be better than pump and dump.
Very well said bro
Old 19-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the input bros. But what if I'm in a relationship with one. What's your opinion guys?
Old 20-04-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chijifan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Whats the story? If you are asking for opinions maybe some context would be good
Old 20-04-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

chijifan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the story bro? If you are asking for opinions, some context would be good
Old 20-04-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Fabinho3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunities View Post
Very well said bro
I think so too
Old 20-04-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Silverstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree..just like any woman..someone to provide them with emotional support, usually is much appreciated, so ideally no pump n dump..dont start a vicious cycle
Old 20-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

tread with caution, some become really sticky
Old 20-04-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

damn skillful
and they know what you want / like since they damn experienced
Old 20-04-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When their child is young, single mums without much family support are super mums. They really have little or no time for themselves. Don't pump and dump if possible. Just adds on negativity to emotionally drained ladies. They need a soul mate more than many other ladies. Long term FB or FWB will be better than pump and dump.
Well said bro.
Old 21-04-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

I had one in Alice, single mum to 2 boys. The hunger in her erupted after keeping inside her heart for a long time. And it turns out, she got so wild as if to release all the stress she had.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

From my experience, they will do anything to please you. But you also got to be a soul mate to them

They know how to please a man, that's for sure.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

In my opinion, they are lonely. They want attention. Like some of the above reply, they want emotional support. If a guy can provide that to her, he will have her attention.I know this lady, single mum with a teenage daughter. Her husband left her, staying with her daughter. Always comes back late from work. Go drinking with friends, sometimes get drunk. Till she get to know this guy. What i heard the guy is married and still with his wife. It's an affair. This lady that i know, knew the guy is married. What i suspect is the guy gives her the attention that she want. He give attention, her pussy is his. Plus point, he may be good looking, rich, drives fancy car.

Well, if he has all these, ladies won't care much about his marriage. I'm not saying all women go for rich, good looking guy, she is one of them i know. Very lucky for her, they are not caught yet by the wife. Amd who know, the guy's wife might be doing the same thing. Can't really tell if the guy is serious to be with her, or just to "play"..

Some women are open to sex. When they want it, they not afraid to show if they find the right partner. When they didn't have it for a long time, they will unleashed their wildness in bed when no one expect them to be. As i known this lady, i myself is shocked to find out that she's having an affair with a married man.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1